Wait... Alys?

I sat out on my porch, waiting for Anna and Cali. The boys had headed off to the park and Alys and Kade had met then there. Alys. I wanted to come but she didn't know about the boyish side of me and I wanted to keep it that way. So I was sitting on my porch waiting for Cali and Anna to pick me up. We were going to spy on them. I was dressed in a cute but crazy outfit, lots of black. I saw Anna's car coming down the road so I got up  and went down the curb to meet her. I hopped in the back and she drove to the park. We parked a little ways away then walked up. We stayed out distance but could still see the boys. I faced away from them and Anna and Cali faced them but kept their hoodies low.

"What are they doing?" I asked as we sat down.

"Kade's holding hands with some blonde." Said Anna.

Cali nodded and I felt a pang in my chest. What was wrong with me? Why was I even here? What the heck?

Anna looked at me. "You like him." She said.

I felt my cheeks go hot. How could I just suddenly like him? He has never been anything but a brother to me! What's going on?But I couldn't deny it. I think I like Kade as more than a friend.'

Cali squealed and I flinched and shushed her.

"Sorry." She whispered. "This is just so exciting."

Anna giggled and I pulled my hoodie over my face to cover my blush. But then I remembered he's here with Alys. I gasped and the girls looked at me. But before I could explain, a squirrel jumped up onto the table. Cali is majorly scared of squirrels. 

"Cali." I whispered.

But it was too late. She screamed bloody murder and jumped a mile. She looked like a mental person, running around in circles, arms flailing in the air, looking like shes doing knee highs. I couldn't help it, I broke out laughing. Anna joined me and soon we were rolling in the grass, clutching our stomachs unable to stop laughing. Cali was still running in circles and looking at us irritated. That just made us laugh harder. But I sobered right up when I saw Julian, James, and Mike standing around us, and Kade and Alys holding hands giving us strange looks. I got up and wiped the grass from my pants and hoodie.

"Hey guys." I said waving casually.

Julian chucked and pulled grass out of my hair and wiped dirt off my cheek. "You're in trouble now little sis!" 

Before I had time to react, he swooped me over his shoulder. 

"AHH!!" I squealed.

He ran around in circles mocking Cali who growled at him playfully. My screaming had turned to giggling. I looked around for Kade who would usually be running around either trying to get me or doing what Julian is doing to me, to Anna. But instead I saw him sitting on the bench with Alys. She was blabbing to him and he was clearly bored and longing to be out here instead. I didn't overpay it any attention though, and went back to enjoying myself. We went on like this for a bit, until it started to rain. Then Julian put me down right into the mud. Then of course we all had to have a mud war because I had to get back at Julian and everyone else had to help. Alys left as the rain started, but Kade stayed. He joined in the mud war excitedly. He was an expert, sliding perfectly across the mud. But I was better. The rules were that once you were knocked down, you had to stay down until the end of the game. Once it was just me and him, I swear I heard battle music. I ran at him and he ran straight at me. I glided across the mud expertly and right before we crashed in a huge puddle of mud, I slid to the side and glided past him. He gasped surprised and fell into the biggest and deepest puddle of mud in the park. I was the winner! I did a happy dance and didn't notice Kade had gotten up and was sliding at me until it was too late. I hit the same puddle he did, him landing directly on top of me. 

"Why hello there." He said flirtily.

I blushed but before he could notice, I grabbed a handful of the mud and mashed it against his face.

"Gah!" He called out in surprise.

I laughed and pushed him to the side so he rolled off of me and got up, shaking off the mud.

"Ugh." I groaned.

The guys just laughed as we packed up our stuff and headed home. 

***********************************

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I had most of this part written and I'm still lazy so sorry for the abrupt ending. Heh heh.. Well, I'll update soon enough! Bye!

***********************************