Date With Jake

I was standing in the mirror. Anna had given me a blue green dress that was longer in the back than front, and netted material fell further. She gave me silver netted flats, with little diamonds on them. Cali had curled my hair and applied little makeup. Like I said before, I wanted to squeal at how beautiful I looked, but I also wanted to throw up because of how girly it was.

"Guys!" I called. "I don't think I can wear this!"

"Nonsense." Said Cali.

"You'll look beautiful!" Added Anna.

I stepped out and they both stood in astonishment.

"Well?" I asked.

They both looked at me with wide eyes. Then at eachother, then back at me.

"Omg!" They both squealed.

They grabbed my wrist, and Cali handed me a purse. It was silver over the shoulder, with a silver chain.

"You need jewelry." Said Anna, dragging me to my house.

We went inside, and thankfully, the boys were upstairs. We went up to my room. Cali picked out an eternity necklace, and Anna gave me a rounded leaf ring. They left at 6:30 pm, and I sat in my room, calming my nerves. I got up to go get a drink of water, and went downstairs. Kade was in the kitchen.

"Wow." He said when he spotted me. "Kel, you look..." He trailed off as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said.

I opened the door to reveal a nicely dressed Jake. Good. I wasn't the only one dressed up.

He looked me over. "Wow. Kelly you look amazing."

I blushed. "You don't look so bad yourself. Ready?"

I practically pushed him out in fear of my brothers seeing him. We got into his red camarro, and he took me to a beach side diner. We went in and sat at a table right near a window wall overlooking the beach. He ordered the fish and shrimp, and I ordered fish salad and fish nuggets. We sat and talked and as we did, I found that we had a medium amount of things in common. Which was good I suppose. I was having a great time. After dinner, we went for a walk on the beach, then he took me home. He walked me up to my door.

I turned to face him. "Thanks. I had a great night."

"Me too." He said.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was nothing special. Just felt like if he were to touch my hand. I went inside and all four of my brothers were on the couch. When I walked in, they turned off the TV and all turned to face me. An evil glint in their eyes. This was always our seating arrangement: Julian in the one seater by the window. A table sat between it and another one seater where James would sit. Then the fireplace which is where the TV sits. A three seater couch sits across from the loveseat against the wall. On the loveseat was where Mom and Dad sat. Then Mike, Kade and I sat on the three seater. Everyone was in their spots except for my parents. They smiled innocently at me. Uh oh. I went up to my room, and dropped off my stuff. I looked around my room for possible damage. Nothing. I changed into some black joggers and a blue tanktop. I went into the bathroom. I turned on the sink to wash my face and brushed my hair. I went back downstairs, and all the boys were gone. Uh oh. I went into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of Sparkling ICE. Then I went back up to my room. I got out my phone, and did a 3-way call with Cali and Anna. I told them every detail about my date. Suddenly, I was drenched with a bucket of Ice cold water. I looked around on my bed, and saw ice cubes.

Oh. No. They. Didn't.

***********************************

Sorry for the filler chapter.

And sorry for the poor date... I was being lazy...

What did you guys think? Team Jake?

Teaser: Truce? Or revenge?

Update: Maybe tomorrow. Just depends.

***********************************