Payback's A Bitch Boys

When the boys finished, they each took a turn licking my face, making me scream. Then they let me up. Keep it in control. I told myself. Act like you don't care. I walked up to my room, and looked in my mirror. I was a mess. I really looked like an ice cream sundae, or at least my face did. Oh, but don't forget the 4 lines of missing toppings. My stomach rolled at the thought and I rushed to the toilet. I spilled my guts, then got up. I figure when you're covered in toppings and throw up, it's as good a time as any to take a long hot shower. That's exactly what I did. Afterwards, I put on 2 sizes to big blue cotton pants, and a black tanktop. I put my hair up into a messy bun at the very tip of my head. Then I went downstairs. Revenge time. The boys had all gone out to a friend's house. I got the empty water balloons out of the garage. I grabbed diced tomatoes, toothpaste, and melted old cheese. I mixed it up and filled 12 balloons with it. I put them in a tub and carried it upstairs. I smashed one on the floor right inside each of their doors, under their bed, on their pillows, and random hiding spots. Then I went around hiding every air freshener and smell good scents and hid them in my room. Then I went down and sat on the couch. I put on the CW and did my nails. Waiting for the boys to come home. When they did, each had a girl on their arm except Kade. He sat down on the couch next to me. They barely noticed me, but I knew they would when they went into their rooms. Julian was first. The girl walked in ahead of him and was PISSED because her shoes were ruined. I heard the boys laugh, thinking he was the only one. Their girls went in first tok, and had the same reaction. All the girls left, shouting a few colorful words as they left. Kade looked at me.

"You didn't!" He exclaimed.

I only smiled. He snickered. It wasn't long before the boys figured it out too. Omg were they PISSED!

"Payback's a bitch boys." Was all I said, before going to my room for the night.

I was sure to lock the door before getting in bed. I didn't get under the covers, just sat on top of them. I got out my phone and iPad. I got caught up on my texts, some from Anna and Cali asking if I wanted to hang out. I texted them telling them I had a busy day and we could hang out tomorrow. It was mid April. Summer was fast approaching and tomorrow was Sunday. Judging by how today went, I think I'll spend it with them. I texted my family goodnight and this is what I got back:

Mom: Night dear. I love you!

Dad: Don't forget you're job searching tomorrow.

Crap, I forgot. I will just have to take Anna and Cali with me.

Julian: You. Are. So. Dead.

Mike: Watch your back lil sis.

James: You got yourself in some deep shiz sista!

Kade: The boys are plotting. I'm staying out of it. Night:)

Aww, Kade was the only brother to say goodnight. He was so sweet. Just as I was thinking that, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked cautiously.

"Just me." Said Kade from the other side.

I got up and let him in, locking the door behind him. He gave me a strange look.

"Dude, I'm on their wanted list. I have to be safe." I said.

"Oh, well then. Lock us in a room together. Let's see how that goes." He mocked.

I smacked his arm, and plopped onto my bed. He stood at my door, gripping his arm. Oh come on, I didn't hit him that hard.

"Wuss." I teased.

Then I saw true pain on his face. I got up and walked over to him.

"Kade?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head. "Nothing. So, what are you going to do?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked, I know he was trying to change the subject, but I might as well let him.

"Well, you might as well plan now. When the boys get you back, you'll want to be ready." He advised.

"You're so smart." I said.

He folded his hands in front of him and looked down, batting his eyes. "Why thank you."

I laughed. He joined me and then sat down on my bed. He grabbed my iPad, and got on a game of Temple Run.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'm so smart and I'm going to beat your high score."

I rolled my eyes, and leaned back. I laid my feet on his lap. He rested his hands on my ankles, the game still in his hands and a concentrated look on his face. After a while, I fell asleep.

***********************************

Kind of a filler chapter. Sorry.

What did you think of her revenge? I thought it was pretty fun! What do you think Julian will do?

What about falling asleep with Kade in her room? Any red flags? Do you think he's playing innocent? I mean, do you think he's helping the boys plot for retaliation?

Up top is Kade played by Bob Morely. Check it out!

Teaser: hot diggidy Job!
( I know, I'm weird.)

Update: Later tonight or tomorrow. I am babysitting my baby cousin til midnight, so I might update when he's sleeping.

***********************************