Return of the ancients (boyxb...

By krissy1306

A young man caught between finding out who is he and the fear of another wolf pack. Only to find out that som... More

Return of the ancients
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
final chapter 38

chapter thirty seven

4.1K 157 10
By krissy1306

(I am experiencing freaking computer issues!!! I do believe that computers hate me back. Let me know if there are any issues with the uploading of this chapter. The file would not unload, I had to copy and paste it. Which blows. Cause now the texting as doubled in size. I'm not sure why or how. And I will be correcting the mistakes in the Grammar and Spelling. I truly to hate editing. Thanks for putting up with it though. Love you guys more for it!!!)

Oh I explained more of the issues with my computer at the end of the story, but if there are any parts you can think of that I have not explained, or missed over. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Thank you.

“Nathanial, what are we going to do with the new pups?” Gregory sighed as his back hit the wall. This day was beginning to bore down on them all. With Savages wolves wreaking havoc on the surrounding packs. Packs were coming from all directions to them for help.

“We can’t worry about that now; I just got a call from the Society. They are calling an all nations meeting.”

“Are you serious?” Daren’s head fell back to the chair rest. “They wouldn’t have happened to say why they are calling an all nations meeting, would they of?”

“I figure it is due to the resent events with Savage. The Vampire leader isn’t too happy that the Werewolf community is in war. He’s demanding that we clean this up immediately.”

“Was it not too long ago, which we Werewolves save his ass when humans were coming up missing?” Gregory growled at the Alpha’s words.

“Calm Gregory, we are all under stress. We’ll go to the Society Council and see what they want us to do about it. The witches will be there as well.” Alpha Blackwood shifted his feet as his eyes focused out the window. Something in his gut was telling him this was a bad idea. Too much was going on at the moment. They couldn’t afford to pick up and leave.

“Zero stop it!” Langdon laughed at the fingers of his mate rubbed against his skin. “Zero!”

“Langdon!” Zero let go of his sides, smiled down. “I told you I could make you laugh.”

“Not fair when you use tickling as a weapon!” Langdon blew out a breath trying to compose him self.

Behind them Aaron and Courtney was stilling laughing at their actions. Zero sat up and threw the towel at him. Aaron was standing taller now than he did before. After the challenge between him and Scott, Aaron held himself taller. Prouder. Zero was very pleased with this; his Beta’s were not someone to take lightly. They were the future of this pack, they deserved respect.

Not too far away from them were Jace and Jalin watching over the pack. Jace had confessed that his wolf really didn’t like that Langdon was taken from them. Jalin agreed. The beast was acting very strange since the day the witch came and took his brother. Their brother, Jace felt something deep that spoke Langdon was his brother as well.

With the full moon coming closer, they were on high alert. Very wolf knows that if you want to attack, you attack when the beast is changing. For that brief moment, they were completely helpless. With Langdon controlling the pain, it was giving them an advantage. The beast was shifting faster, easier.

“I have a question,” Jace whispered to his mate. Jalin turned his ear towards the whispering wolf. “Why do I feel like something is getting ready to happen that can go either way?”

“Probably because there is so much going on at the moment.” Jalin too felt what Jace was describing. He could feel the air shifting, the wolves becoming unsettled. His beast wasn’t too happy that Zero would keep Langdon away from them for long periods of time.

No harm in a mate taking care of a mate. The beast just felt like Zero was being greedy with their brother. Keeping him in a lock bedroom when he doesn't want people to get too close to him. If anything would to happen, they would have to break down the door to get to him.

With a turn of the head, they noticed that Langdon was looking over at them. Jace smiled and waved, Jalin nodded his head. Langdon gave off happy vibes. Langdon would always make contact with them after Zero opened the door or let him off of his arm for a moment.

“He’s only protecting Langdon,” Tatom sat down with Dalson beside Jalin and Jace. “You know this.”

“That doesn’t mean we have to like it Tatom,” Dalson growled. “You don’t feel what we feel. And our damn beast is keeping their mouths shut.”

“Calm down,” Tatom teased. “I do believe the Alpha would kick our butts if you start another fire.”

Dalson grumbled to himself. So what if he burnt down a shed, it was in his way on trying to find his baby brother. Who cared if the grass caught during the destruction of the shed and sent a blaze towards the trees? His brother was missing and no one was working fast enough for him.

Taking in a deep breath, he blew out a stream of smoke. Tatom rubbed his arm as he whispered that was hot. Dalson looked down at his mate from the corner of his eye and winked. Tatom knew the right things to say to keep him calm. Calm is what he needed to remain as. Like his little brother and his mate, he too felt the change in the air.

“Hey,” Max announced his arrival. “Come closer.” He walked on to the group in front of them. “Guys, Jen has some information. There was a wolf that was capture by Savage’s men days ago. No one knows the she wolfs name. We do know that she was fighting to get to this territory.”

“What does she look like?”

“A tan colored wolf. That’s all we know.”

“She was in wolf form? During the day or the night?”

“Day, sticking to the woods.” Max replied as he looked down at the phone in his hand. “Jen is trying to find out more information for us.”

“Why are we just hearing about this?” Aaron asked. “We could have helped her a few days ago.”

Shrugging, “Man I don’t know what’s going on. All I know is this wolf was coming to you guys for help.”

Zero growled, “We need to get a handle on this damn territory or Dad is going to lose it before we can blink our damn eyes. Jace!” He looked back towards the small wolf, “You, Tatom and Langdon head to Bailey’s. Tell Jimmy to let go of her and get his butt back here now.” Langdon laughed, his mother found love! “Knock it off,” Zero nudged him. “Aaron, get Josh and met me in the field. We are running the boundary. Jalin, Dalson I want you to go around the creek, see if you can pick up anything.”

“What if we find something?” A wick smile fell upon Dalson’s lips.

“Capture for now. They fight, you can have had it.”

Jalin and Dalson struck their hands together as they high-fived each other. Setting off, they heard Jalin tease his brother that he would find the enemy first.

“Tibitha what are you doing?” Angus glared over at her as she went through a box of Kagen’s belongings.

“I’m just looking; he says he doesn’t hold anything on Langdon. Something tells me is his lying.”

“He doesn’t one particular book or scroll on the Empathy. Just passages through out the books. What he does hold, he’s keeping on his person.” Malroy answered. “Now get out of it before he snaps again.”

Tibitha tried to hold back the laughter. Poor Kagen was miserable. His ribs were busted, his face was swollen. His anger was boiling over the edge. The guy wasn’t far from snapping. His attitude had rocked back and forth worst than a boat on the high seas.

“I wish I could do something for him. Those injuries are from a wolf. I can’t help him.” Tibitha was still laughing as she spoke. “All I can do is hope; that if he does change; I won’t be there when it happens.”

Angus frowned at her. The woman was on a roller coaster ride of emotions herself. After him and Malroy had been thrown out on the streets by the every coven they served, Tibitha has been in a weird place with her thoughts and emotions. It was almost like she was having a nervous break down.

“Tibitha knock it off and close that damn box.” Kagen came around the corner with a bag over his shoulder. “I find your sniffing your nose in one more thing; your ass will be put in a box.”

“Now we’re going to kill me! That is so harsh Kagen.”

“Apparently it’s the only way you will stay out of my things!” Kagen slammed down the bag. “Now get out of that damn box.”

“What’s in it?” Tibitha was curious now. She knew that Kagen only grew this defensive when it was something he was truly trying to hide.

“A small pet project one might say. That is research; I don’t need someone screwing up the order of things.”

Tibitha saw that he meant business. Shutting the lid, she frowned down at the box. Kagen does like his projects; however, something told her that this project was more personal than the others.

“I am so glad you can get her to listen,” Malroy stepped out the storage unit.

“Tibitha listens to everything people have to say. Listening to an order; that is a completely different story.” Kagen waved her out. Seeing that her eyes were scanning the room, he nudged her in the butt with his knee. She turned around with her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. “Don’t start; you knew I would kick your ass for looking.”

Smacking his arm gently as possible she finished the short walk out into the sun. Warm weather wasn’t always a bad thing. During this time, it brought up more questions. The events are becoming more frequent than before. Signs are appearing before the human eye. Witches are starting to realize that she was correct, war is coming. Luckily her very close friends are helping them out. Those who she trusted with her life. Most of all, her son’s life. Soon she’ll have to let go the one strength that was helping her through this dark time. Kagen. Kagen will be leaving soon.

“Come on Tibitha, we have to get back.” Angus throws out the order.

“I’m coming.” Tibitha looked down at the dirt covered pathway. Things were not looking good right now for anyone.

Angus had lost all his power within the coven. The new Highest Priest was a man who she truly didn’t trust. He ordered like he was a god. Lorraine thought he was beautiful. Gavin will bring the coven to a whole new level. He’ll straighten out all witches who need a good hand in guidance. He knows how to bring the coven into the future of the new dawn. Whatever that actually meant wasn’t something he understood. The New Dawn was approaching, Gavin repeated more than once. During his speech Gavin hands would stroke the Grimoire with a smile that caused the hairs to stand up on his neck. The look of something dark illuminated his features. Angus knew this was the beginning of something different. A new way of running things, a New Dawn.

“Hey Kagen, can I ask if you know anything about a new dawn?”

Kagen paused in his footsteps turned his head to look back at the old man. There was a curious expression that fell upon his features. Tibitha and Malroy paused at his actions, there was a thought there.

“Kagen, what is it?” Angus shifted his footing.

“A New Dawn, are we talking about book, legend, or just a saying?”

“I’m not sure actually. Gavin, the “new” High Priest said he was taking the coven to a New Dawn.”

Kagen straightened up with a groan as his hand gripped his side more. “If it is a saying as in he wants to take the coven in a whole new direction. If it’s the damn book, skip it, not worth the whole $7.99 that you’ll pay for it. If he is speaking of the legend, we might be in more trouble than what we thought.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning, we need to head back into the storage unit.” Kagen groaned, as he turned back around. “I need to fresh up on some thoughts before I truly answer that question.”

Tibitha stroked his back as her mind began to fill with thoughts about what was going on inside of his mind. They all knew that look upon his face, Angus just so happen to ask the correct question with it dealt with this.

As Malroy opened the door to the storage unit, Kagen pushed passed him. Grabbed up an empty bag lying in the corner then began stuffing books inside of it. The whole time, his face remained hard and cold. There was something that was brewing inside of his mind and they were growing very curious now. One little question sparked a thought so deep; Kagen was packing books and pads of paper left and right. The man was on a serious mission now, and Angus is the one who sent him there.

“Does he know what Liz wanted him to do?” Angus whispered to Tibitha who was deeply watching Kagen.

“No, and I don’t know how to explain it or know when the right time it is to tell him.”

“What did Liz say?” Malroy leaned in between the two of them.

“She said that we would know the right time to tell him.”

Both Malroy and Angus could not believe that Liz had written a book that Tibitha had been following this whole time. The sight on that woman was amazing. She knew who was going to be where and what they were going to be wearing. The book held all the dates and times of the events that are going to take place. After the last final solid concert mission was done, the timeline breaks up. Makes the future unpredictable in ways that they did not like to think about. Langdon would have the world riding on his shoulders before the young man knew it. It wasn’t like they were able to tell him what to he was suppose to do. It was his decision to take control of his future.

The decisions that Langdon would take was directed straight towards their whole future. Langdon had to step up in ways that Empathy wolves had never had to step up before. In all the passages or some entries that has been written; Empathy wolves are the oldest of the breeds. Could possibility be the first in the werewolf community. There is no proof of this, many witches believe in this theory. Everyone of Empathy that has been known to walk on this planet has been known to be old and wise. Each one of the Empathy’s has been recorded for the passed six years. Langdon’s has not been studied or recorded in any book or passage. His beast was known to protect the human before anyone could bring a thought to mind to ask Langdon. Liz’s book was full of witches who have come across Langdon as a child then reported to their council. Very few witches have come across Langdon and his mother. Just by luck the few that had been able to spark up a conversation, found out very quickly that Langdon’s beast will not tolerate someone getting close to his human. The beast within was very protective of the human that housed him. Each witch reported that the beast would take over and let them know that he knew what they were. With that, he would tell them to move on after they were able to ask one question. Each only one question and a full answer were never given.

It was noted that Langdon would not remember what was spoken when the beast took control over the body. Questions had filled the minds of the covens around as in why this would happen. Why would a beast take control over the human and not allow him to remember what had taken place. Speaking of this thought, Angus looked at Kagen who was limping his way towards his car.

“Hey could I ask a question about Langdon?”

“Not if I have to take a moment to think about the answer.”

“No, well I don’t think so. Langdon’s beast blocks his memory. Would you happen to know why?”

“Simple, protection for Langdon. The beast is protecting Langdon.” Kagen threw the bag into the backseat of the car. “Why do you ask?”

Angus ran a hand through his hair, “The little knowledge we hold on Langdon, the witches reported that his beast would block Langdon from remembering.”

“What do you mean reported?” Kagen’s face grew angered.

“Witches have come across Langdon in his younger years, as a child. They would ask him questions, and then report to their covens. Information was shared with others.”

“I think that’s how Lorraine found Langdon so easily.” Malroy added his thoughts into the conversation.

“Damn it! Are you two kidding me? There is information about Langdon in that damn coven!” Kagen slammed his fist on top of the hood. “Why didn’t you tell me this before?”

“I thought you knew about the information the coven holds on Langdon. This by the way isn’t much; just a few conversation with him in his childhood years.”

Kagen shook his head, “I can’t believe they hold information on him. This is bad news. Do you know about how much we are looking at?”

“Excuse me,” Tibitha popped around the car to get in the middle of the men. “What do you mean about how much are we looking at?”

“We can’t leave that crap there, Tibitha. As the mother of the witch who is bonded to the Empathy, you have taken an oath to protect him. Do you know that a hint of information can seriously screw us right now?”

“Are you talking about going back into the coven and stealing documents that; may I remind you that is locked inside the vault with guards around it.” Angus shouted towards the injured man.

“Damn straight I am.”

“The hell we are!” Angus shot straight back.

“Why?” Malroy’s calm voice entered the heated air.

“Any bit of information can hurt us right now. Lorraine is working with Savage. Do you know all the information that was gathered years ago?”

“Not all,” Angus snapped.

“Exactly! We need to get the information from Lorraine and the coven.”

“How do we get it?” Tibitha was on broad with the plan. The man was correct; they had to get the information away from the coven if it protected Langdon.

“Feel like a good hit and run?”

The faces of the others fell with the smile that upon Kagen’s face. This meant they were going to do something pretty stupid or at least very dangerous.

Savage sat staring down at the whore in his bed. Her body was stretched out across the mattress in such a delicate manner that he had to take in the view. Rita had been a good mother to the boy and to the other children he’s allowed to call him father. This one will not be any different than the others. His true son had even noticed that Rita was a great mother. Like the other children they were leaning on Rita and Kelly more than the other women. This brought pride upon him as a father and the Alpha of the pack. Rita and Kelly hold the title of being his and the true mothers of the pack. Pups were to go to them when they were hungry.

Having a she wolf tied up in the basement reminded him of the weak. It took a strong wolf to put apart of this pack. There was no room for weak and weak minded wolves. His pack was getting ready to take charge and for fill one of the greatest legends known to the world. For this to happen, he needed the strength of the pack working as one. Not running for the hills when things get tough.

“Rita,” Savage shook the she wolf on the bed. “Your boy is crying.” The baby in the crib on the other side of the rooms was starting to fuss. Walking over he looked down into the boy’s face. In small bursting cries, his face would scrunch up. Savage bent down, took his massive hands, wrapped underneath of the boy and lifted him up.

“Savage I can take him.” Kelly walked up behind him and stretched for the baby.

“It’s okay, I know what to do. I am a father after all.”

He walked over to the changing table, placed the boy on the little mat. “Hey now, we don’t need any crying.”

Kelly quickly smacked Rita in the back of the head to jar her awake. She bolted straight up to this action. Pointing her finger towards Savage, Rita’s eyes followed to the sight. Savage was changing the boy! Her jaw dropped open at the sight.

“Savage, do you want me to take over?” Rita jumped up. “I’m sorry I over slept.”

“Hush, we went at it pretty hard last night. Plus you got up a few times with him.” Savage tossed the dirty diaper in the trash can. “Hand me the baby powder. You do put powder on him, correct?”

“Yes,” She answered as she passed the baby powder to him. “He likes it when you rub some on his belly.”

“Oh really?” Savage laughed at this. “Well then, here’s some for the belly.” He sprinkled a little on the boy’s belly and rubbed it in. Baby boy laughed at the Alpha’s actions. Savage leaned down and whispered, “Mommy spoiled you, didn’t she?”

Rita’s eyes grew wide. Was he getting ready to yell at her for doing small things like this?

“Rita you are doing a great job in raising his boy. I am proud that you have him for a son.” Savage lifted the boy up off of the mat and placed him on his shoulder. “Why don’t you go get him some breakfast and we’ll be waiting for you in here. Kelly, you bring us all some breakfast. I feel like staying in here for the morning.”

“Okay, we’ll be back. If he starts crying, Rita usually sings to him.”

“Singing?” Savage raised his eyebrows up, “I do believe I will leave that one up to you ladies.”

Rita let out a laugh as she exited the room. Last they heard was Savage walking around and speaking to the baby. Both of them took a hold of each other as they walked towards the kitchen. The glances that was taken between the two, spoke that they wondered what was going on inside of his mind.

Moving as quickly as possible, they hurried with two trays of food. Returning to the room they found Savage and baby boy playing with the toys in the corner. Rita hit Kelly in the side with the tray as she stopped in her tracks. Stunned to their spot, they watched as Savage held a smile and baby boy was laughing.

“Are you two going to stand there or are we going to eat? This boy is hungry and so am I.”

“Sorry, you’ve been so stressed out lately. It’s nice to finally see you smile again.” Kelly didn’t hesitate on responding to him.

As Savage looked up, her breath caught in her chest. Savage was handsome as ever. His eyes sprinkled in the light coming from the window. The smile upon his face was more than breath taking; it held the mate bond in motion.

Savage stood up as brought over the baby to Rita. She went to set down the tray only to find Savage taking a hold of it and handing her the baby. He set the tray down on the bed before turning to Kelly and doing the same thing for her. His next actions were truly felt from the heart. He gathered up the three of them into a hug and held them to his chest.

“I know that you two are afraid of me. I know that I can be a man of cruel ways.” Savage’s voice was soft and full of emotion. “The thing is I need a strong mate. The way that I am waiting to take the pack, I need strong women in the pack. You two are the strongest women I know. The reason I took Rita has my whore is her strength and views in life. Kelly you are my mate, I do love you. My beast loves how you fit with us. We also hold love for Rita. She completes the two of us. Rita completes you, my beast and my self. We need a mate who holds something that we don’t. You know this Kelly; you know what I am speaking of.”

Kelly did know. She had felt it from the moment Rita became a part of them. At first she hated that Savage took on a whore. She hated that he wanted someone besides her in his bed. After she had many crying hours, she decided that this might not be a bad thing after all. Having Rita here kept Savage pleased and away from the hurtful hands. Rita learned very quickly to be strong around Savage. The first time he slung around the cruel words and harmful hands, they became one. Now, Kelly couldn’t dream a life without her. She is the other half of them.

“I know exactly what you are saying. I fully agree with you Savage. Rita is us, we are her.”

“Precisely, we are one. The three of us belong together. Normally I would kill a wolf for loving the same; however I know you hold love for Rita. I see it with my own eyes. I love Rita. We love each other. Do you love us Rita?”

“I do,” she cried.

“Hey now, I don’t want you crying. There are to be no tears today.”

“I-I’m happy.”

Savage chuckled as this, “I am very happy as well. Those tears I will allow you to have.” He kissed them both on the lips. “Come let’s feed this boy!” Scooping the baby out of Rita’s arm, he walked to the bed and sat down. “Check this out, we have sausage and eggs. Oh look, I do believe this mesh of food is for those who hold no teeth. Do you have teeth?” He placed his pinky finger into the boy’s mouth. “I do believe he has teeth.”

“He is teething, cold foods help the pain. Baby boy doesn’t like to chew when his teeth hurt.”

Nodding his head, Savage understood. “Werewolf teeth do hurt when they come in. My little man you will grow to hate.”

As the two women sat down to eat, Savage fed the baby while he ate. Both knew that these actions wouldn’t last long. It was just a matter of time when Savage would be back to his hateful ways.

“Will, what are you doing?” David came up behind his mate as he went through the many scattered papers on the desk. “Will, did you hear me?”

“I heard, I’m-hmm-I am looking for something. Have you seen the red journal I kept when I was having those weird dreams?”

“I put it under the floor in our closet.” David moved towards the closet doors. “I don’t want anyone else reading them.”

“Me either, but we might have to let someone. I had another one, this own involved the boys.”

“What do you mean the boys?”

“I mean Dalson, Jalin, Jace and Langdon. There is something bigger going on here. I feel it in my bones. David, I don’t like this. I can’t control it.”

“I noticed.” David felt the fear rolling off of his mate. Snatching him up in his arms, the old War wolf growled as Will snuggled into his chest.

“I need to go see the Blackwood pack.”

“Do you honestly feel that you need to do this?”

“Yes, I think the answers we need is there. You know something is going on. You sense it too. I feel it within you.”

David closed his eyes for a brief moment before answering, “I do.” His old eyes told that he was ready to relax in this life. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to go see Ramsey’s boys.” Will straightened up. “I need a Jace hug.”

“Oh hell,” he laughed. “I could use a Jace hug. I miss the damn boy too.”

David had taken Jace as a son years ago when the Alpha’s son wanted to kill him off. Now that he’s been taken as a member of the Blackwood pack, he has no son to guide in life. Will has been walking around with a missing part of his heart. His heart needed to see his son.

“We’ll go to the Blackwood pack. First we need to go to the Society meeting. Find out what is going on there first, then we’ll head straight home with the Blackwood pack.”

“Deal,” Will stood up on his toes and kissed his mate. “I’ll start packing.”

“Of course you will.” David chuckled as he watched his mate hurry around the room gathering up items for the trip.

The sky was filled with darkening clouds. Each one hid the stars as they rolled over. Blackening out the moon has they passed by. The wolf looked up towards the sky with a thought on his mind. The beast within was growing worried more by the day. They had to get home. Home was a new word to them. They were use to running when they wanted, where they wanted to go. No one was tying them down. No one was going to hold them to one place. Yet, they felt like they needed to go home.

“Where are we going?” he asked his beast.

‘I do not know my human. I feel we must keep moving.’ The beast replied in return.

The wolf looked back up to the sky as thunder boomed over the land. Lightning struck a tree not too far off from where he stood. The beast pushed forward and took control of the body.

‘I feel that this storm is different. We must take shelter.’

The beast ran fast and hard, dodging lightening strikes thrashing with the ground. Trees crackled at the power being pushed into the earth. Birds flew off from their perches. Animals began to run away from the amazing phenomenon that was taking place. The wolf howled as he ran with the other animals.

“What is going on?”

‘I do not know, I feel the magic within the strikes.’

“Magic? Witches are the cause of this storm?”

‘I believe it is old ancient magic. Not the hands of the witches.’

“Damn, what is going on?”

‘In time my human, all in good time.’

A bolt of crystallized blue lightning shot across the sky. A boom of thunder sounded like a volcano exploded at the wolf’s ears. Whimpering at the ringing, he ran faster. Leaving the other animals running behind in his tracks. His chest heaved with each deep breath he took.

“Holy hell, what is that?” The human asked.

The wolf slid to a stop, kicking up dirt around him as his paws dug into the earth. A huge giant ball of lightning formed over the sky. What looked like greenish blue strings struck out as the sound of a massive thundering boom shocked the air waves. The wolf’s fur stood up on end with danger reeking over his body; the human within screamed for him to move. His eye sight was blinded by the quick massive light.

Striking the wolf directly in the chest in the spot he stood. The last thing that the wolf saw was the completely stealing his eye sight and the pain bolting through his chest. As he laid there the feeling of fear entered his body from somewhere else. This was not of his emotion; this was someone else’s emotion. A distant voice called from somewhere inside of his mind; then many voices. They were worried that he was dead. Each word that was spoken was spoken in worry that he was not going to come home to them.

The human inside of the wolf was missing for a moment; causing the wolf to grow angered that this phenomenon had stolen his human. Once the wolf felt the human come back to him; he paced by the cave waiting for the connection to complete it self. Once the connection was there and the human had fully appeared by the cave entrance; the wolf began to lick the naked body of his human.

Whatever happened had left them both lying in the woods and sent them here to the cave. Both the wolf and the human enjoyed coming in when they switched control of the one body they share. His human was strong enough to carry his destructive nature. He was strong enough to carry the human that he inhabits.

There was a moment to where the wolf thought that his human was not breathing. Nudging him over to his back from the side he laid on. His chest slowly rose. Licking his face, the human groaned.

‘Get up my human, we need to wake.’

“I don’t feel so great. What happened?”

‘The event sent us to the cave.’

“I feel like I was just run over by a God.”

‘What did you say?’ The wolf sat back on his hind legs.

“I said, I feel like I was just run over by a God. Why?” The human finally opened his eyes and hissed at the burning sensation from the light that shined down on them.

Gently biting down on the human’s shoulder, the wolf tossed him over his back and walked into the cave. As he lay down, he gently laid the human on the floor of the cave. Waiting for the human to gather his bearings; he thought about what his human had said.

A God? What would bring the human to say this at this very moment? Normally a human would say, ‘I feel like I was just run over by a train or a truck’. Not run over by a God. Unless, he was correct. The human was able to feel the power of the God.

The wolf began to pace the opening of the cave, keeping his eyes locked on the human that slowly rose to a sitting position. He was dazed from the blast that sent them here. His hair was messed up like he had been electrified. Coming to a complete stop, the wolf stared at his human. The eyes of the man had changed; there was a crystallized tint to them. The blue of the eye was mixed with a white color. Making the color of the eye to look like it had changed to a violet color.

‘My human, your eyes have changed in color.’

The large man looked over at him in confusion.

‘Your eyes are now violet.’

“What do you mean my eyes are violet?”

The wolf chuckled as the human growled. His human did not like any color that reminded him of the woman who ruined their lives. At once the wolf thought she would be a good mate; almost claimed her as their own. Until they figured out that she was nothing but trouble for them. Violet was her favorite color.

‘Go to the water and see my friend. Your eyes are no longer blue.’

“You know, that is just perfect. What the hell was that thing?”

‘I believe you said it, a God.’

The wolf went and sat down with his human. He did not like having his human away from him for very long. Coming to the cave allowed them to sit and speak like old friends, as his human says. He did enjoy this time with the human; however, they needed to return to their body. Before something bad happens to them and they were unable to defend themselves.

“So what do we do now?”

‘We focus on returning back to our body.’

“I wonder if we are still in the woods or if that thing shot us somewhere.”

The wolf glanced over towards the human, he too wondered about their body. Was the human shell in good shape or were they injured?

“I think I feel us.” The human flexed his hand.

Once he had spoken this, the wolf began to feel their body as well. They were fine; the smell of earth entered his nose. Meaning, they still were in the woods. Far as he could tell, they were not injured. However, something was poking them in the back. What might be a stick from a tree or they landed on something.

‘We need to go back.’

“I agree, whatever is poking us is getting on my damn nervous.” The human disappeared at the same time has the wolf did.

At first he eye sight was clouded like he had walked into a room filled with smoke. His back hurt from landing on the tree branch in the tree. So they were not completely on the ground. Waking up with dirt shoved in your nose wasn’t one of the coolest things that ever happened. Having a wolf up in a tree; defiantly wasn’t the smartest. Luckily he was able to transfer back into a human before the wolf caused them to fall from the tree they were in.

Looking over the land, they both grew ill at the sight. Animals were dead. Trees were blown over like a massive tornado came ripping through. A large creator had been created out of the hill that once was behind the trees.

“Holy mother of God, what the hell happened here?”

‘I do not know my human’ the wolf pushed forward just enough to blend in with his human. ‘Get out of the tree!’

The human chuckled as he looked down. The wolf inside of him; growled at the sight of being so far up without a foot to stand on. As the human began to climb down the tree, he grumbled about being butt naked. If any part of his manhood would get injured from this little adventure someone was going to pay. As his feet hit the ground; the wolf howled in relief that they were on solid ground.

“Okay, knock it off. I had us completely safe in the tree. If I remember correctly, I’m the climber in this relationship.” His beast within growled at him. He chuckled. “Don’t go getting your tail caught in a door, I’m teasing.”

‘I do not like trees.’

“I know, I just needed another thought. Sorry, my old friend.”

As he began to walk back from where they had ran from. He noticed that all the animals where dead. Not one single living creature survived the blast from the lightning strike. Coming across a deer that had been ripped half, his knees felt a little weak. They had survived this massive event where nature suffered.

‘Are there any living creatures?’ The wolf asked.

“I do not see any.”

Searching the sky for any signs of a bird flying over head, there was none. As his eyes scanned the wood grounds, he noticed that there was some movement up ahead of him. Running through the debris, he allowed his natural senses to take over. Hunt the prey. Taking in a chest full of air, the human realized the animals were staying away from this area. The animals that had been running close to them were killed when the event had taken place.

Seeing that he bike was still hidden behind the rocks and trees, relief fell upon him. He still had clothing and his bike. Even the wolf enjoys riding free on the open road. Glancing around, the sounds of the woods were calming. Kept them from truly freaking out after what had just happened. As he dug out the clothes his cell phone fell out of the pocket of the jeans.

Picking it up, he noticed that he had missed a few calls. After clearing the missed calls, the date and time had caught his eye. It was three hours before the time they entered the woods and seven days later. Both the human and the wolf stared out into the wild open area. Seven days had passed since the event took place.

“What the hell happened?”

(Sorry for the late update. Something is seriously wrong with my computer. You know how the updates are always in need of being updated? Well, the last updates screwed up my computer. I’ve had errors and codes thrown up at me. It is currently getting fix. Hopefully I will still have my files. Luckily man invented flash drives!!!!! Bad news, I forgot to place this chapter on the flash drive. So hopefully I remembered everything that was placed in the chapter before I had to retype it.

(Seelie, my dear sweet friend pointed out that a chapter never uploaded correctly. So I will be going back through and fixing this issue. I know I need to edit the book. However I truly hate editing. My mind goes faster than my fingers. I want to say thanking you for putting up with my dyslexia.

(To my favorite werewolf, love you, hugs and kisses. Reader!!!! Your hugs and kisses. My Nana, your hugs and kisses!!!!

(I have decided to introduce a new werewolf in the final chapter. I hope he doesn’t kill me for getting things wrong. And I will be contacting someone else for information who told me of a name that I have grown to love!!!

(I will post the last chapter soon as possible. Now I’m sad. Our boys are growing up and taking control. The last chapter might be the most important chapter as of now. A lot goes on in the chapter. And the Blackwood pack gets new members. One that they never seen coming.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

156K 9.5K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...
183K 8.1K 27
After making a deal with the devil and becoming a demon wolf, Riley develops a plan that will make everyone happy but what will happen when the only...
2.2K 65 13
A werewolf and a vampire are fighting to stay together with all odds stacked against them. Will true love win or will they never be able to be togeth...