chapter thirty seven

(I am experiencing freaking computer issues!!! I do believe that computers hate me back. Let me know if there are any issues with the uploading of this chapter. The file would not unload, I had to copy and paste it. Which blows. Cause now the texting as doubled in size. I'm not sure why or how. And I will be correcting the mistakes in the Grammar and Spelling. I truly to hate editing. Thanks for putting up with it though. Love you guys more for it!!!)

Oh I explained more of the issues with my computer at the end of the story, but if there are any parts you can think of that I have not explained, or missed over. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Thank you.

“Nathanial, what are we going to do with the new pups?” Gregory sighed as his back hit the wall. This day was beginning to bore down on them all. With Savages wolves wreaking havoc on the surrounding packs. Packs were coming from all directions to them for help.

“We can’t worry about that now; I just got a call from the Society. They are calling an all nations meeting.”

“Are you serious?” Daren’s head fell back to the chair rest. “They wouldn’t have happened to say why they are calling an all nations meeting, would they of?”

“I figure it is due to the resent events with Savage. The Vampire leader isn’t too happy that the Werewolf community is in war. He’s demanding that we clean this up immediately.”

“Was it not too long ago, which we Werewolves save his ass when humans were coming up missing?” Gregory growled at the Alpha’s words.

“Calm Gregory, we are all under stress. We’ll go to the Society Council and see what they want us to do about it. The witches will be there as well.” Alpha Blackwood shifted his feet as his eyes focused out the window. Something in his gut was telling him this was a bad idea. Too much was going on at the moment. They couldn’t afford to pick up and leave.

“Zero stop it!” Langdon laughed at the fingers of his mate rubbed against his skin. “Zero!”

“Langdon!” Zero let go of his sides, smiled down. “I told you I could make you laugh.”

“Not fair when you use tickling as a weapon!” Langdon blew out a breath trying to compose him self.

Behind them Aaron and Courtney was stilling laughing at their actions. Zero sat up and threw the towel at him. Aaron was standing taller now than he did before. After the challenge between him and Scott, Aaron held himself taller. Prouder. Zero was very pleased with this; his Beta’s were not someone to take lightly. They were the future of this pack, they deserved respect.

Not too far away from them were Jace and Jalin watching over the pack. Jace had confessed that his wolf really didn’t like that Langdon was taken from them. Jalin agreed. The beast was acting very strange since the day the witch came and took his brother. Their brother, Jace felt something deep that spoke Langdon was his brother as well.

With the full moon coming closer, they were on high alert. Very wolf knows that if you want to attack, you attack when the beast is changing. For that brief moment, they were completely helpless. With Langdon controlling the pain, it was giving them an advantage. The beast was shifting faster, easier.

“I have a question,” Jace whispered to his mate. Jalin turned his ear towards the whispering wolf. “Why do I feel like something is getting ready to happen that can go either way?”

“Probably because there is so much going on at the moment.” Jalin too felt what Jace was describing. He could feel the air shifting, the wolves becoming unsettled. His beast wasn’t too happy that Zero would keep Langdon away from them for long periods of time.