Chapter eleven

Chapter 11

Behind closed doors Langdon asked what kind of War brought forth the massive creatures in the den. Any type of war brought forth the War wolves. A war wasn't something the wolf community took lightly. Alpha Blackwood had one of the largest packs in the community. Whoever was wanting to start war or whoever was attacking, who knew to take out first.

"Hey don't you dare worry. My father has many allies and will get many more."

There was doubt among the young lone wolf. He was not use to pack ways or how the wolf community works. Each day he was learning more; however he wasn't a part of the pack.

"Zero, how would I become a member of the pack?"

This excited Zero. Langdon had really never asked about being a full member of the pack. With the advice that his father had given him, he was allowing Langdon to make this decision. An Empathy wolf can't be pushed into joining a pack, they have to feel welcomed.

"Two ways. Since you're my mate, we would get married and you would pledge to us. Or just a pledge to this pack and the pack accepts you into the pack."

"Marriage?"

"The pack would see our union as a true union. Screw the human world."

This got Langdon thinking. After all they were mates; mates do spend their lives together.

"Children?"

"My dad says that I would be able to take a woman who has lost her mate. He also said there is May and June. Who probably would do anything we ask."

"You would sleep with someone else?"

"Not without your permission and! I would want you to have a child as well."

This took Langdon by surprise. He never thought about children. Time down the road, maybe. Right now there was War wolves, New York wolves and a creeping fear this will get worse before it will get better.

Most of all there was a mate kissing and tormenting the mark that was placed upon his shoulder. Growling Zero captured his lips, Langdon gasped. Giving opening for Zero to slip his tongue in so nicely. Making Langdon roll his eyes back. As Zero's hands moved down towards his stomach, Langdon felt every emotion driving the sensation. Causing him to send out more of the sexual lust vibe back. Being an empathy defiantly has its perks. Zero growled as he ripped off Langdon's pants. He couldn't help but to laugh. A large part of him enjoyed how dominate Zero was. He just wouldn't ever tell his mate that. With the look of pure lust in Zero's eyes, Langdon knew this would be a long night.

"Yeah, hold on he's coming." Zero held out the phone, "Your mother."

Snatching it, "Hi mom, how are you?"

As Bailey talked his ear off, he got ready for school. Moving a bit slower than normal. Zero really didn't let up last night. He had to talk to him about being gentler and stop letting his wolf play so much.

Speaking about what was going on at school. He thought that life was irritating. War wolves couldn't even get someone out of school. Zero pointed that he was going to go downstairs, he nodded. His mate did have a good heart, always gave him time to speak with his mom alone. He told her about the children at the pack house, causing a laugh out of her. Bailey always thought that he had a way with children. It must be his calming vibes. Children loves to feel love.

All of a sudden fear boiled from the pit of his stomach. Opening the channel the Alpha from New York was coming–Savage. Bailey asked what was wrong when she heard him gasp. Making up a lie, he forget that he had to be a school early for a project. Being the loving mother she is, Bailey sent quick kisses over the phone and told him to have a good day. No sooner than the phone call was ended he flung open the bedroom door.