Nursery Rhymes for Adult Spir...

By roman149

This is a collection of essays based on traditional nursery rhymes to inspire adult spiritual enrichment. More

Pat a Cake
Mary Mary Quite Contrary
There was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly
Oranges and Lemons
One Two Three Four Five
Humpty Dumpty
Old Mother Hubbard
Mary Had a Little Lamb
I Had a Little Nut Tree
Little Miss Muffet
Little Bo Beep
Jack Pratt
Jack Be Nimble
Hush a Bye Baby
Itsy Wincy Spider
Hot Cross Buns
Horsey Horsey
Hickory Dickory Dock
Hey Diddle Diddle
The Grand Ole Duke of York
Goosey Goosey Gander
Georgie Porgie
Baa Baa Black Sheep
London Bridges
Jack and Jill
Pop Goes the Weasel
Polly Put the Kettle On
Ride a Cock Horse
She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain
Ring Around the Roses
See Saw Margery Daw
The Connection Between Great Britain, United States, and Nursery Rhymes
The Owl and the Pussycat
There was a Crooked Man
There was an Old Woman Who Lived In a Shoe
The Day of Reckoning : Positive Reinforcement and Aversive Tactics

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

58 1 0
By roman149

Twinkle, twinkle, little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle, twinkle, little star

How I wonder what you are

.Twinkle, twinkle, little star

How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

The light of a star usually stimulates interest to inspire star-gazing from a distance, but the closer a star is the more we realize it's a fiery inferno like the Earth's sun. This is like admiring famous people just to learn that they indulge in various destructive behaviors. In fact, a star really is a distant sun that is too high above to give warmth. If the diamond-like twinkle of the star is describing a person, we might think of the Bible's description of Lucifer who was the brightest of all heaven's angels until his fall to Earth. Apparently, Lucifer was not soft at all, but had all the hardness of a diamond and was far above the people that the universal deity wanted to be near to. The twinkle in his eyes was nothing more than fiery meteors shooting towards the inhabitants of Earth. Perhaps that is why we wonder what that distant, twinkling star is above the world so high, so far removed from us, like a diamond in the sky. The true light is near enough to us to provide warmth, growth, and familiarity.

In the softness of the spiritual fruit is warmth to bring people together in the essence of equality, like the Sun's warmth that gives life to all humanity. In contrast, hardness of our inner life makes us distant from one another, like a diamond twinkling far above in the night sky. The star draws attention to its own brightness, but lacks the ability to generate warmth for the inhabitants on Earth. The twinkling brightness of the stars is of no inspiration if the Earth's sun ceases to exist. The nearness of the Sun provides warmth, light, and life to all living creatures on Earth, but the distance of the stars are in a cold, dark, and lifeless proximity to us. The universal deity draws near to us through the spiritual fruit to grant warmth, light and life. In contrast, for someone to declare their superiority by removing themselves far above the population is cold, dark, and deadly because they remove themselves from the spiritual fruit. The brightness of their twinkle is nothing more than tactics to draw attention to their dictates. A compassionate government draws near to the people by bringing awareness and compassion, to generate the spirit of life for the people. A twinkling star that sets far above the people utilizes posters of hearts to publicize their concern for the population, but within their soul is hatred, cruel intent, and ill-will towards those living under their mandates. In the spirit of love, goodwill, and kindness are the attitudes that harmonize and bring cohesion to civilization through a government whose soul is for the ones they govern. In the twinkle of an eye of those who remove themselves far from society is the quickness to bring violent, aggressive, and harsh reactions. Even so, those who draw near to society desire to bring peace to humanity through a meek and gentle atmosphere in each neighborhood. The intent of those who bring warmth, light, and life is to instill optimism from person to person through faith, joy, and goodness. The twinkling of the distant stars makes promises of pleasant things to come, but the reality the people experience cause despair, pessimism, and evilness towards one another. Those who distance themselves from the culture they attempt to govern become short-tempered with warm, knowledgeable, and life-giving citizens. They become out of control and rely on abusive dictates which results in torrents of fatalities. Those who draw near to the spiritual fruit are patient, utilize self-control in the use of power, and persevere through the light and warmth that brings life. While the diamond-like twinkle of the star makes us wonder, there is definite knowledge of the one that brings life through a warm spirit of enlightenment.

Our spiritual life grows when we can be open to the warmth of friendly attitudes, and there is light to bring awareness of the nature of the spiritual fruit in us. This is similar to the Earth's Sun being near enough that all life grows in the direction of that warmth and light. In contrast, distant stars are noted for their twinkle and interesting formations, but they do not contribute to the blossoms of Earth's life. This is similar to the attractive and interesting behavior of some people, but they do not interact with other people to enhance the spiritual fruitfulness of inner life. They might look attractive, but in spiritual things they keep you dark to insight, are cold in a way that prohibits fruitful blossoms, and will stand by to watch the demise of your spiritual life. Attitudes bent on darkness, coldness, and fatalities close your inner life to the spiritual fruit, while refusing to feed your spiritual needs, and thus prohibiting growth in fruitful life. In contrast, attitudes that are warm, conveys awareness, and contributes to fruitful growth enables our inner being to open to be fed the nutrition necessary to blossom with fruitful attitudes. In this light, we maintain our self-control with those who do nothing about out of control chaos, utilize patience with those who allow impatience with fruitful perspectives, and persevere in spiritual life when all around is fatality. We become the Sun that brings warmth, light, and life by persevering through self-control and patience.

When it comes to our own safety and security, we would not want to be deliberately kept in the dark about the dangers that might lurk in our society. Instead, we would want to be be enlightened about potential threats so that we can respond in ways to keep from harm. Even with the stars, it's inspiring to see their twinkle in the night sky, but very hazardous to try to visit one without the proper knowledge to do so. The Sun is a star, so by its nearby proximity we understand the risk of venturing into space to be nearer to it. In a sense, the same warmth and light that gives life to humanity also provides enough information about the dangers that lurk in the twinkle of distant stars. In contrast, in the cold, dark, lifeless environment of the distant stars is not enough forthcoming information to keep us safe. Some people are like the distant stars that attract our attention to their twinkling formations, but do nothing to prevent us from pursuits that might bring bodily harm, domestic abuses, and chaotic instability. In contrast, warmth brings peace, awareness enables us to maintain our safety, and life-giving intentions add to our stability from day to day. In the light of this information, we should maintain meekness when aggression seems to have a free reign, to embrace gentleness when harshness is rampant, and to espouse peace when violence is an epidemic. A cold, dark, and fatal environment is evident by the harsh, aggressive, and violent environment that induces instability. The spirit of a meek and gentle attitude of peace comes from warm light, and is the substance of life to stabilize our living.

Sociable qualities exist because people come together with warm affections, share enlightening and beneficial knowledge, and convey a love and respect for life. In a social group exist warm light to foster harmonic and cohesive growth. Anti -sociable qualities are evident when people are distant, cold emotionally, secretive in their darkness, and are indifferent to life. Nothing lives within anti-social behaviors to foster life in others. Like the Earth's Sun that is nearby to generate life through warmth and light, people who nurture life draw near with love, kindness, goodwill, tolerance, acceptance, sensual intimacy, and an endearing place of belonging. The distant stars twinkle from their cold, dark, and lifeless demeanor to draw attention to reasons for being exclusionary, intolerant, hateful, cruel, ill-willed, and sensually abusive. The contrast between the nearby Sun's light to the twinkle of the distant stars is the same contrast between warm engaging qualities compared to cold and distant qualities. When all around seems to be unregulated social upheaval, we should maintain our love in the face of hate, to maintain kindness when there is an abundance of cruelty, and to maintain goodwill when ill-intent is rampant.

The impetus of this article is explained in this paragraph. Star-gazing and space exploration gives much inspiration in many ways by the twinkling and formations that bedazzle us. The skies are full of wonder, yet without Earth's Sun we would not be alive to enjoy the distant stars. Then an inner voice, or inspiration, came to me that said, "Draw near to me and I will draw near to you." In this light, it occurred to me that the universal deity is alive in our thoughts and emotions to shape our behavior. The infinite presence is right here with us and not a distant entity. If we see a twinkle that is distant to us, so far above us to be relevant to our state of living, then the attraction has deterred us away from the true source of life. In other words, it is possible to be attracted to the mesmerizing twinkle of cold entities who live in the darkness of death, unless we draw near to the warm light that fosters life. Those distant stars might be cruel dictators that live in the darkness of murderous intent, or might be those people around you that show no desire for your welfare. Those cold entities always twinkle with a message of bettering the world, or your day to day life, but inwardly they desolate the spiritual fruit. They are distant to universal tranquility as those focusing on them are left with turmoil and conflict. Their twinkle promises social cohesion but the reality is disrespect for life and social fragmentation. They do not draw near to the universal deity, and oppose those who do. On their own doings, they fill the Earth with pessimism. However, if we draw near to the life-giving source of warmth and light, then we will be filled with light, warmth, and life. The divine presence wants us to be aware of the warmth of the spiritual fruit in us to generate the blossoms of life from one person to the next. The infinite presence causes the growth of our inner garden to be fruitful through warmth and light. In that life-giving growth is peace, reverence for the sanctity of all life, a desire to draw near to the universal deity, and a warm positive energy within humanity

If the distant stars and the Earth's Sun could be described by their self-expression, then the clarity of the issue would be self-evident. For example, from the words and deeds of the Sun comes warmth to give life to everything and everyone on this planet. In contrast, coming from the words and deeds of the distant stars is nothing more than a twinkle to draw our attention to them and away from life on Earth. In that case, the identities of the Sun and distant stars are established, whereby one entity is known for life based on outer appearances, and the other entity is known for imparting life through warm light. Within our beliefs should be compassionate warmth, constructive awareness, and a love for life to shape our words and deeds. The warm light that flows through us to impart life is the identity we become known by. In contrast, beliefs that need to draw people's attention to them, within an atmosphere of emotional coldness, secretive darkness, and deadly intent, are distant to the welfare of humanity. That distant twinkle leaves despair, sadness, and fatality in the darkness of Earth. However, there is faith, joy, and goodness as we draw near to the universal deity who gives to us spiritual warmth, awareness through the light of day, and life through fruitful blossoms and nourishing waters.

We can assess that the twinkling of a star and the Earth's Sun are the same in nature. The difference is that the Sun is near enough to generate warmth and life, but other stars are distant, cold, and indifferent to our life. The comparison of the Sun to the stars is an analogy of the difference in governing styles, or the difference between socially oriented people and anti-social people. The diagnosis is that we can be drawn to the infertile and distant stars with awe and wonder, or we can be more down to Earth with appreciation for the Sun's warm light that gives life. Through the life that the Sun provides we are able to star-gaze. In his light, we plan to revere the warmth of compassion and the light of spiritual awareness that gives life to harmonic living. We implement that plan by being receptive to soft, moist, and tender qualities that reveal we are born of compassion, with the light of the spiritual fruit, to impart the spirit of life to one another. We know our plan is successful when the warm life of love, peace, faith, and perseverance lights our way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 2.4K 100
I think of you. I think of you in the very depths of my mind. Like Lava you flowed through, Burning my brain cells to dysfunction. A collection of...
1.8K 11 71
some shit i wrote in high school
2.8K 28 47
Short stories and poems
259 4 46
This is collective writting of words and expreciences i had with my Mother and my day to day views as a man .Now painting a view of life as we know i...