Stuck in : Fullmetal Alchemist

Bởi All_in_Art

Jane is an otaku, like you and me. But one peaceful day, she... Falls in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist. Ho... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 : I must be dreaming
Chapter 2 : Immortal?
Chapter 3 : Escape finally!!
Chapter 4 : Jane vs Envy, when two immortals are fighting
Chapter 5 : The truth about me
Chapter 6 : What the hell Envy??!!
Chapter 7 : The exit of the corridor
Chapter 8 : Shape-shifter
Chapter 9 : Brothers and sisters
Chapter 10 : Plan
Chapter 11 : Xingese guest
Chapter 12 : Elric family and Envy vs Ling and bodyguards
Chapter 13 : Inside the glutton's belly
Christmas extra : Fullmetal Alchemist x Nanatsu no Taizai !!!
Chapter 14 : Infernal spiral of despair
Sorry...
Chapter 15 : Out?
Chapter 16 : Again
Chapter 17 : Road to Resembool
300 views!!!
Chapter 18 : Automail
Thank you!
Chapter 19 : A new master
Chapter 21 : Stuned by the stone
Chapter 22 : Fifth Laboratory (part 1)
Chapter 23 : Fifth Laboratory (part 2)
Chapter 24 : Fifth laboratory (part 3)
Apologize
Chapter 25 : Two brothers
Chapter 26 : The paradise of automails
Chapter 27 : Meat shop
Just a word
Chapter 28 : Devil's Nest
Chapter 29 : Loneliness
Chapter 30 : I'm not Jane
Chapter 31 : The end of the beginning
Chapter 32 : The army of living dolls
Chapter 33 : The Hurricane alchemist
Chapter 34 : That's wrong!!
Bonus: Interview of the characters!!
Chapter 35 : Farewell dear friends...
Epilogue
New fanfiction!

Chapter 20 : One step further

665 29 3
Bởi All_in_Art

My eyes widen as I walk in the streets, full of people laughing and chatting. Central... I remember, when I read the manga, I found the town amazing, but now! Now it is.... Just.... Oh my god, I don't even have words to describe it. The huge library of Central in front of me - or rather what is still standing, I mean the dust - and the military building further away, it is beautiful isn't it? Bad that the Promised day will be spent here... So much of the town will be destroyed and lots of innocents and citizens will be killed... But after, everyone will be happy, so it will be amazing! Edward groans.

-Stop moving so much Jane! You'll fall after!

I look down at him. He is carrying me on his shoulders as I can't actually walk.

-Sorry Edward-sensei!! I apologize.

-You don't have to call me that when we are not studying. A simple Edward is fine.

-Alright Edward!

We walk toward the military. When we pass the door, Edward forgets me and I hit my forehead because I'm higher than the door.

-Edward!! It hurts!! Plus, how can I hit my forehead?? You're so small!!

He turns his head toward me, annoyed by the "small" word.

-Who are you calling so short he can't even reach a book on a shelf...?!?!?!

I look away and point a military coming toward us.

-Hey Edward! It's Hughes!

He looks up at the military I am pointing and nods happily heading toward him.

-Hey Edward! Alphonse! And.... Who?

-I'm Jane! I answer, a friend and Edward's student!

Hughes looks at Edward, his glasses shining as he takes his chin between two fingers.

-Edward... You became a man...

-Wh-what?? No no no!!! She's just a student!!!

I chuckle, seeing Hughes is just teasing my friend.

-Anyway, you wanna see cute pictures of my-

Edward turns himself toward the exit quickly as Alphonse follows him.

-We have to continue our researches!~

I laugh, shaking my head, as Alphonse puts me on the floor and gives me my beguiles.

-You want to walk a little?

I nod and take the wooden sticks to walk. We go to meet a bookworm who worked at the library before it burnt, just like in the manga. This bookworm tells us that a certain Sheska (hah! See? I knew it!) used to work in this alley and that she can maybe help us. But I just remember...

-Hey Edward, Alphonse.... Didn't you have bodyguards here....?

They sweatdrop and I hear a car coming toward us. It stops right in front of us as two persons come out.

-Lieutenant Maria Ross! she salutes, where were you, you two?!?!

-Sergeant Brosh..... the man salutes too.

Ow.... That will be hard from now on...

-Well.... Erm.... We.... Edward tries.

-It's my fault, I declare to help him.

Maria looks at me raising an eyebrow.

-They found me agonizing in the streets and they picked me up before giving me an automail... That's why they went back to Resembool.

Her eyes fall on my right leg as she nods.

-Fine, but you should have told us before!

The brothers nod looking down. I sigh.

-But now we're stuck with you, she declares after a moment, come on, we will drive you to the place you want to go.

We enter in the car and tell her Sheska's address. We arrive quickly in front of the door and knock on it. Five minutes after, there is still no one opening it and Edward pushes it slowly, popping his head inside. We follow him a little after. Everything is dark and there is no sound. It's silent... Then suddenly...

-Mmmh!!! Mmmh!!

-There is someone!!

Edward's eyes widen as he runs toward a pile of book and begins to remove them.

-Under the books!! Under the books!! Alphonse shouts as he helps too.

I sit down and also try to help to save Sheska.

***

The young woman is now sitting in front of us, smiling as each of us has a cup of hot tea in front of him. She sighs in relief as she puts her glasses correctly on her nose.

-Why thank you very much for saving me earlier! Everybody tells me I would die under a pile of books, but I didn't expect it to be so early and scary!

We laugh nervously and Edward becomes serious again.

-We have some questions for you...

-Tell me, what do you wanna know?

-Do you remember having seen a book of the Dr Marcoh in the library?

-Yeah! But it had burnt, no?

The two brothers look down sadly and disappointed, muttering things about this damn fire or I don't know what. I chuckle as Sheska hit her hand with her fist, seeming to have an idea.

-But I can copy it for you if you want! I remember everything I've read!

They both look at her, hope showing in their eyes.

-Really???

-Yeah!

-There really are amazing people in this world.... Edward mumbles holding his chin.

I laugh putting a hand on Sheska's shoulder.

-And you know the best? He's gonna give you a very good price for that! I smirked.

-H-how can you know...?

-Because I know... And if he doesn't, I'll kick his ass so he'lle give it to you, or I'll steal his pocket watch to take the money in the bank!

I begin to laugh evily as Edward looks at me strangely, checking if he still has his pocket watch, what makes me laugh even harder.

-Scary, right brother.... Alphonse notes.

-I wonder how we becam friends and how I could ask her to be my student......

I glare at him as he straightens.

-You said something?

-N-no nothing! Hehe... Hehehe....

-I prefer that~

***

We come back some days after when Sheska calls us to tell us she is done. We head toward her house where a pile of paper is waiting for us.

-So that's the book?

-Yeah!

Edward pulls out his pocket watch with a paper where the price is written.

-Lieutenant Ross, I want you to give this amount of money to the miss here.

He takes all the papers with the help of Alphonse.

-Here we go!

In my happiness, I drop one of my beguiles and make a step.

-Oh, I could do a step!

//Heyooooo!! Here's the new chapter! Hope ya'll enjoy it!
Media: FMAB OST - Hums of the streets

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.2K 429 31
The world where I am born is cruel. My country, this so small country, Amestris, is leaded by war, in hope peace would come one day. My first friends...
12.3K 413 33
(Full Metal Alchemist Watty award Winning Fanfic : 3rd place) ( NOTE: I am not finishing this book, as it is old and I do not feel anything for it...
34.9K 1.5K 32
An ill-tempered alchemist, a girl who enjoys poking fun a little too much, and a poor suit of armor that stands between their fights. An initially fo...
35K 1.3K 55
When a teenage girl falls from the sky engulfed in a red glow, a certain state alchemist and his brother set out to investigate. Marina finds herself...