Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Error!Sans X Underfell Sans

2.5K 75 19
By savchiko

((Woah this is going to be one lethal relationship here wOAH well I'm back on regular schedule and ready to write! Thank you all for the support I can't thank you guys enough ;v; btw mature language warning for all the kiddies reading this))

((UNDERFELL SANS'S POV))

I stormed through the snowy land with my head tilted towards the ground. The sound of crunching snow was all I could hear from out here. I kept trying to focus on work, but it's so tedious that I think I might die of boredom from it.

I sighed and gazed out I into the ceiling of the underground. Life repeats itself. Nothing ever changes. How long has it been since a human came down here...? Does it matter anymore? I hugged myself and sat down against a tree. Things are so boring here without anyone to mess around with. When a human is down here, the underground is full of life.

Full of desire to destroy. That feeling is wonderful. Unless that feeling to destroy is caused by you, and everyone is against you, then it's not so great. Eliminating is fun! Eliminating is what keeps this city alive! But when there's no one left to eliminate, then what do we do? Nothing.

The only thing that happens when I'm not killing off humans, is Papyrus yelling at me to get back to work. He has nothing else to do but yell at me anyways.

He wants me to work because he can trick himself into thinking another human will come down here, even though he knows somewhere inside him that another one will more than likely never come, he keeps on tricking himself to keep being prepared for one to fall down here and meet their fate.

I gritted my teeth at the thought of how sad Papyrus had been getting. Each day, his determination faded away, more and more. And there's nothing I can do to help him. He won't let anyone help him.

Fwoosh!

I heard a noise erupt from somewhere around the area. I stood up and looked around. Is a human here?! I turned around and looked frantically. Until I spotted something strange. I froze in place and began to walk towards what I assumed to be the source of the sound.

It looked like a tear...a big, tear that could be caused by a knife. This tear was just...floating. Like a tear in our universe. I heard footsteps coming from the tear and towards me. Closer and closer.... I prepared myself and balled my hands into fists.

My eye lit up and suddenly, I saw a figure walk into our universe from the tear. I gasped as I saw a weird looking figure step out. It resembled...me...? I dashed behind a tree and stared at it as it looked around. "I-I'm free...! I'm...!" He said and suddenly froze.

"W...wait...I came here for a reason... C'mon, stay on track!" He ordered himself and began to walk around. He looked around more and more, staying in one spot next to my tree I was taking cover behind.

It can't be me...I'm me...is this some sort of prank?! My eye lit up more at the thought of it being a sick prank. I bet their all laughing at my ignorance right now, huh?! In my moment of anger, I tackled the other me to the ground.

"What the-?!" He said in shock as he was thrown to the ground.

((ERROR SANS'S POV))

I felt a weight topple on top of my body. My cover had been blown! But...who in the right mind set would get the idea to tackle someone they didn't know?! Did I look suspicious...? That's still no excuse...!

"Get off of me...!" I spat out and prepared my legs to kick the figure off of me. "This is some cruel joke! Tell your buddies to cut it out! If this was some attempt to try and freak me out by getting a costume that looked like me, it didn't work! You look nothing like me! Did you even try?!"

The figure said so quickly that it was hard to interpret what he had said. "This isn't a prank! The f*ck you going on about?!" I asked in rage and kicked him off. He flew off of me due to my kick, and I managed to get to my feet. I got a good look at the figure, my eyes widening when I saw the spark of resemblance.

He really thought this was a prank because I looked so much like him.... "O-oh...my god....your....me?" I asked in fear. This is bad. This could start a paradox or something...! I screwed up I screwed up I screwed up I screwed up I screwed-

"Hey!"

The figure asked. I snapped out of my phase and came to my senses. "You better cut it out right now! Hey...you look really scared...what's wrong with you all of the sudden?" He asked in confusion. I had been tough just a minute ago.

"I'm sorry I'm not supposed to be here I'm-!"
"Pfft! Not supposed to be here?! The joke's over, and you aren't going anywhere until you take off that costume!" He shouted at me, his eyes glowing with red.

"It's not a costume...whatever, I need to finish my mission so just leave!" I said and quickly hurried off. However, he wasn't so keen on letting me go. He chased after me, using his powers to help him speed up. I don't have time for this...my exit back into my world is going to close soon. That wouldn't just leave me stuck here, it would leave me to die. When that exit closes, I die.

I moved my hand towards him and sent my blue marionette strings at him. They wrapped around him and flung him back into the forest. He used his powers to cut the strings.

I'm just getting used to these strings, so I don't know how many of them I have. If he cuts too many, it could be bad. Before I could make another move, he got a gain on me and tackled me again. He pinned me to the floor and I struggled to break free from his grasp. He grabbed my skull and prepared to rip it off.

"D-don't!" I cried out and used my strings to push his hand away. He was caught off guard and I was able to use my strings and wrap them around his arms and legs. I pulled him off of me, and sort of chuckled at the look he had. It was confused, but also enraged.

"Don't laugh at me! Your going to die right here and right now!" He barked at me angrily. "Listen! I don't have much time. If I could just get to Alphys, I'll be on my way! Buddy, I'm as real as it gets. I'm not wearing a stupid costume!" I said and used my strings to prepare to fling him away.

He yanked on the strings with a surprising amount of strength. It made me fall onto the snow, and as I got back to my feet, it became tug-a-war. Me and him both froze as we heard a stick break. "I-I need to hide!" I cried out. "Hey, get these off me!" He ordered.

I frantically tried to release the strings from him, but it was caught between his bones. "T-their stuck! I-I-I can't get them off you!" I said and began to panic. "You have to hide me!" I demanded and he shook his head.

"Why should I?"
"People won't think that seeing another version of you is weird? You don't think it'll start a panic?!" I asked and he sighed.

"Fine, just...hide behind that tree." He said and I dashed behind it, pulling him with me. "Geez, n-not so fast! Your hurting my wrists!" He said in annoyance. "Sorry!"

"SANS!" A voice boomed. He shoved his hands in his pockets and pretended to be leaning against the tree. "Yeah, bro?"
"Don't you yeah bro me!" It was Papyrus. Only, this version seemed to be more evil. "I know you aren't doing your work! You need to stay on task! I mean it!" He ordered. "Right away!" He said and Papyrus scoffed. He began to storm away.

"I gotta work! Hurry up and take these stupid strings off me!" He commanded. I rushed to untangle the strings, but another person seemed to be coming. Undyne. "Sh*t!" He shouted and hurried to his station. I was dragged along with him.

"Urk-!" I cried out as I was pulled down to the floor. He was dragging me now. He shoved me down under the counter where all the hotdog condiments were. "Stay!" He ordered. "I'm not your dog, asshole! Stop being so rough!" I barked back at him.

"Oh, I see your actually working this time." Undyne said coldly. Though it seemed to be an achievement, that didn't stop Undyne from being any more cold towards the other me. "Mhm." He said nicely. I tried to relieve the pain on his wrists by moving my hands towards his, so it didn't tug as much on his wrists.

"Mind if I check your station?" Undyne asked. The other me gulped and glanced around nervously. My cover will be blown...!

"Uh-"
"Great!" She said and began to walk over. The other me yanked me out of view and on to the other side of the station. "Kh-!" I grunted. My hands stung like hell...

"I heard a grunt...was that from you? Are you grunting at me?!" Undyne asked. The other me glared at me and then shook his head quickly. "N-no of course not!" He said quickly. Undyne looked ready to punch him. She balled her hand into a fist and prepared to punch, and he looked ready to take it

"No...!" I whispered and pulled the other me out of the way of the punch. When Undyne missed, her face lit up with fury. "Sh*t!" He cried out and began to run. I was dragged along, and put my foot out to trip Undyne. She fell to the floor and I yanked Sans into the depths of the forest.

"The hell man?! Undyne is going to serve my head on a platter!" Sans cried out in rage. We began to run deeper into the forest together. "I couldn't let you take the punch! You'd get knocked out from a punch from Undyne!" I protested and saw as Undyne began to sprint. She was about to tackle the other me, when I tackled him out of the way. Undyne ended up tackling a rock and knocked herself unconscious.

"Oh my god..." The other me said breathless. "I'm so screwed...." He said and dashed over to Undyne's limp body. "Dude...we can't just leave her here....!" He said and looked at me.

"So your saying Undyne got drunk and passed out?" The bunny running the inn asked. We both nodded. "Okie dokie." She said and we gave her the money. As long as she was getting paid, she didn't care what our story was. We hoisted Undyne onto the bed and and tucked her under the covers.

"There..." I said with relief. "Man, that was one of the most craziest things that has ever happened here to me in a while...." He said in surprise. Suddenly, I remembered.

The reason I was here.

"Well, you really saved my butt....I'll give you that. Thank you, I mean it. Sorry for accusing you of wearing a costume." He said and smiled at me.

((UNDERFELL'S SANS'S POV))

I noticed the worried look on the other me's face. It was terrified. I could hear a beep go off, and suddenly he began to look unwell.

"I think I'm going to be sick...!" He sputtered and fell to the ground, still conscious. "What are you talking about?!" I asked and rushed over to help him off the ground.

"I didn't think fixing the error in this world would take me so long, and now my only way back home is...g-gone..!" He sputtered and I felt him get a sickly temperature of cold. "Oh my god..." I said and watched in fear. I felt so useless. This guy had saved my hide, and now here I am, unable to do anything to save his.

"I don't belong here....so I'm beginning to fade away...." He said and began to shiver. I hugged him in an lousy attempt to warm him up. "This is all happening too fast..." I said to myself and felt something wet.

He was clinging onto me, and crying into my jacket. "I'm not ready to fade away....n-not like this...!" He choked out through tears. He looked up at me, looking like a helpless child.

"It's...it's going to be okay, alright...?" I said reassuringly and smiled, wiping the tears from his cheek. "No...its not alright...! I'm going to die here...!" He said as another tear fell from his cheek. "It's all going to be okay...." I repeated. "I'm with you, okay? I'm here...so please...don't be upset. I'm sure there must be something we can do, right...?" I asked.

"There's nothing...." He said and hugged me tightly. "Is it possible to take a life of another, in exchange for you to keep living...?" I asked. "I-I'd never sacrifice anyone who lived here...! You have so much to live for! I wont." He stated firmly.

"Look, I'm already dead meat when Undyne wakes u-"
"Stop trying to be a hero! I won't do it! It's fine...my existence didn't matter anyways...death is better than going back to that empty wasteland...." He said. Nothing would change his mind.

"I'm going to be alone...in the afterlife, I mean..." He said sadly. I heard someone begin to walk up here. The footsteps got closer, and I felt him begin to dissolve with each footstep.

"I'll wait for you..." He said and held on to my hand. "This was a fun day. Thank you." I said with a smile. "No problem. I would come back, but I guess I don't *sniff* really have a choice...well, goodbye...." He said and I chuckled. "Bye..."

"SANS!" I heard a booming voice say. Oh, it's my brother. What am I doing up here again...? Oh yeah, Undyne got knocked out while trying to tackle me.

Wasn't someone up here with me though....well, that's not important. "Coming!" I said and ran down the stairs.

I could've sworn that someone...important, was with me. Oh well. I'm sure I'll see them again.

((This was a little inaccurate according to the AUs, but still *^* so, I hope you all enjoyed!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 12.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
10.4K 135 18
Disclaimer: Pomni,Jax and Caine are all ADULTS Characters Included Jax Pomni Caine Kinger
75.6K 941 25
HII!! Welcome to my TADC book! I'll write oneshots/ hcs ☆ REQUEST STATUS: CLOSED 4 NOW ☆
2K 92 19
Everything has gone to ruins. everything we have worked for is lost.Now with the mother box in his control we have nothing left, we have been trained...