Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)

3K 92 59
By savchiko

((My views have been gradually going down...am I doing something wrong? Should I just wait? Anyways... This was requested! Enjoy!))

((METTATON'S POV))
I can't wrap my head around Papyrus. He's so confident. How does he do it? He's just so loveable.

The only downside to being in love with that spunky skeleton is his brother. He is totally obsessive and overprotective of him. Humph, talk about rude. Can't we just share Papyrus?

I was walking through Snowdin with a specific destination in mind. I was going to deliver a love letter to Papyrus. But since Sans kept taking them from the mailbox, I'd have to give it to Papyrus personally. Since I needed the moral support to do so, I turned to my trustworthy cousin, Napstablook.

He wasn't good at cheering himself up, but was marvelous at cheering up others. I wish he would take his own kind words and advice into consideration. It would make his life a lot easier.

"You sure we should wait till Sans is gone...?" Napstablook asked in his usual woe tone of voice. "Positive!" I exclaimed. "Sans would answer the door of we knocked while he was still inside, then he would take the note and burn it!" Bloody nodded in understanding. "I see..." He said. An air of melancholy surrounded the ghost...

In attempt to cheer him up, I began humming a song. Napstablook's face lit up in happiness as he joined in and hummed with me, seeming pleased by my choice of music. Death by Glamour, of course.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sans exit the house and leave towards Grillby's. "Ah! There he goes!" I blurt out suddenly and cut the humming short. Napstablook flinched in response to my sudden shout. We both watched as Sans trotted away. "...now." Blooky said. "Hm?" I asked in surprise. "If your going to deliver it, do it now..." He said and gave me a slight nudge towards the direction of the door.

Suddenly, my hands got clammy. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea...." I quickly said and began to turn around to leave. "No, we waited all this time! Papyrus already likes you, so just-"

"Mettaton!"

"GAH!" Me and Blooky cried out in union. Poor Blooky had gotten frightened twice in a row now. Blooky cowered and fled from sight in order to give me some privacy. "O-oh my darling..! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said, trying to calm myself down.

"Oh dear! Sorry, Mettaton...." Papyrus apologized and then beamed at me with a dorky grin. "So, what brings you here? I thought I heard you talking to someone outside, so I came out to say hello! By the way, who were you talking to? I swore I saw someone with you, but they dashed away too quickly for me to get a good look!" Oh, he must be talking about Blooky...wait, I don't have time to tell him that! I'm wasting time here! Sans will be back soon!

"Oh, never mind them. I was actually stopping by to deliver a letter for you!" I said joyfully and held out my letter towards Papyrus. His face lit up with joy as he swiped the letter from my hands and opened it up. "Wowie! A letter for me? How thoughtful of you!" Papyrus chirped happily.

A light blush tinted on my cheeks, hoping the letter wouldn't run by him as weird or ruin our friendship. "Heh...yeah..." I replied and scratched the back of my head. "You do know we have a mailbox though, right?" He asked and I nodded quickly. "Of course I knew!" I blurted out suddenly, a little too sudden. "I j-just, uh...thought it was important, so I thought I should give it to you in person!" I lied.

"Ok!"

And with that, he proceeded to read the letter. Hnnnng....I can't take this tension...! I don't want to know his response..! What if he gets upset by it?! I went into full panic mode and began to run off without thinking.

"Sorry darling b-but I really should be on my way..!! Heh heh, just, tell me what you think later, okay?! Bye!" I shouted to him. Blooky dashed after me so he could follow me back home. "M-Mettaton..! Wait!" Papyrus cried out after me. But I didn't turn back.

((PAPYRUS'S POV))

That was defiantly not expected. His letter made me feel a certain way that I had never felt before....it was sort of nice to be honest. It was a love letter, I'm guessing. It said:
Dear Papyrus,
I couldn't tell you this in person, because I'm honestly too frightened to do so. Please don't let this ruin the friendship we have, but...I want to be more than friends. I want to make you mine. I...love you, Papyrus. I had to say this now, because soon, someone else might taken you and I'd be left with crushed love.
If you do not feel the same, I understand. Can we still be friends if you don't feel the same?
Love, Mettaton

Wowie...he must've worked really hard on this! Since it seemed that Mettaton was in a rush, I decided to make my own letter, too! I had the Riverman/Riverwoman send it for me. I hope it explained enough!

I walked back from my trip and whistled my theme to myself, when suddenly I caught sight of something strange... Sans was throwing stuff around in the house like a lunatic! "NYEH?!" I shouted and dashed over to him.

((METTATON'S POV))

"Well...you did better than I would've..." Blooky said with a shrug. Can ghosts shrug? I'm not sure. "I messed it up! I just, panicked and made a run for it! Ugh...maybe I should go-"

Knock knock!

"Hm..?" I asked and walked towards my door. The Riverman/Riverwoman was standing there, holding a letter. They held it out towards me, and I took it. They then left without a word. "Strange..." I mumbled and opened it up. It was from Papyrus! Man, he writes really fast. "What does it say...?" Napstablook asked and looked over my shoulder to see what I was reading.

Dear Mettaton,
Meet me in front of Undyne's house and I shall explain my true feelings!

"BLOOKY I HAVE TO MEET HIM BYE!" I said and dashed off quickly. I lived in the Hotlands ever since I moved from my old home and got this body, so it would take a while to arrive.

((PAPYRUS'S POV))
"BRO WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"SANS WHAT THE ACTUAL-?!"
CRASH!
"SANS!!!"
I was trying to stop my brother from completely destroying the place. I must've been gone for too long... I tried to hold him back and when he felt something touch him he quickly turned around and moved his arm up, causing me to his the roof.

"OH. MY. GOD. PAPYRUS I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Sans cried out as I fell from the ceiling and on to a couple of kitchen pots Sans had thrown on the ground. "Erk-!" I shouted as my body was forced against the pot. Before I had time to recover, Sans picked me up in a hug and started crying into my shoulder. My brotherly instincts kicked in and I hugged back, patting his back.

"Shh...it's alright. I'm right here, okay?" I reassured. He hugged me tighter. I had never seen my brother this upset before. I could hear him sobbing, for he made no attempt to hide it. "I thought you were dead..!! Oh my god..." Sans said, choking back tears. I looked at the clock and...
"NYEH?! IM LATE!" I shouted. Sans released me from the hug. "L-late..? For what?" He asked but I was already bolting out the door.

It had been an hour since I told Mettaton to meet me at the waterfall! Well, It did take me quite a while to stop Sans since he had locked the door on me.

I ran towards the waterfall, but to my surprise, Mettaton wasn't there. "What...?" I asked and looked around frantically. Oh no...I was gone too long. I started to head towards Mettaton's house, when I hear some sobbing coming from Napstablook's house that didn't belong to Napstablook. Was that...Mettaton? I ran towards the house and knocked on the door.

((METTATON'S POV))

I sobbed obnoxiously into Blooky's shoulder. Do ghosts have shoulders? Doesn't matter... I stayed there for thirty minutes when I realized that he wasn't coming and I had been set up. I was quick on skipping to conclusions, since Papyrus is always on time. "He probably ditched me when he *sniff* realized I wanted love instead of more friendship!" I cried out.

"C'mon...he's probably just late...maybe you should-"
"No, Blooky. He left me out to DIE." I cut him off and continued to cry. Blooky sighed, but was sent to he senses when he heard loud knocks. "I gotta answer this..." He said and opened the door. Blooky smiled and opened the door for the figure.

"They've been waiting." He explained and Papyrus rushed over and spun me around in a hug. My mascara was runny and my hair was a mess, yet he didn't seem to care. It took me a while to realize what was happening. "I'm so sorry Mettaton! I was late!" Papyrus apologized.

I looked over and Blooky was giving me the 'I told you so' look. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I-it's fine darling! I understand!"

"I'm never leaving you again!" Papyrus said and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened in surprise. As he pulled away, I touched the spot he had kissed me, and giggled. "Oh my... hahaha!" I said and blurted out laughing. Papyrus laughed along.

"Nyeh heh heh! Wait... What are we laughing about?" He asked and gave me a sad puppy dog face. "W-was my kiss bad?!" He asked and I laughed again. "No darling! I was laughing at how cute you looked while kissing me~! You must've been practicing, hm~?" I teased and his face flushed red.

"Pfft! No! I was totally NOT anticipating the moment this would happen!" Papyrus affirmed, though I could see right through his lousy attempt at lying. "Your too cute darling~..." I said and smiled.

((Kind of rushed this one. Sorry if the plot was bad!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 13.4K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
92.5K 1.4K 26
WOOWOOOOO I'M FINALLY HOPPING ON THE SIMP TRAIN GUYS >:D
7.3K 59 17
Just some oneshots (also this was for fun πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ) I will take requests Things I won't do: R@pe Minor x adult reader(never in my life) Racist,transphob...