Weaver of the Hearts

By khgirl678

On a remote island there lies four best friends longing for adventure outside their cramped lay island; Sora... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX

Chapter X

1.6K 46 9
By khgirl678

"For 5 yen I'll grant you any wish." ~Yato (Noragami)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sora, Donald, Goofy and I head back onto the Gummi Ship. While Donald was powering the ship up, I asked, "Hey Sora, do you get any strange visions when you seal up the Keyholes in the worlds?"

"No, I don't. Why did you ask?" He replied.

"Well, I do," I said.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"Well, I see this really big weaving with colorful thread and there's black thread woven into it. The black thread weaves out and new, colorful thread weaves in where the black thread was," I explained.

"I don't know what to say," Sora sighed.

"Maybe you're just dreaming," Goofy declared.

"Or, it's how you see the world," Donald yelled. "As a big colorful weaving, the colorful thread representing the light and the black thread representing the darkness or the Heartless."

"You guys are probably right," I sighed as I sat cross-legged and stared out the window.

We fought through more Heartless on the Gummi Ship route until we saw a world come up that was called Agrabah. We landed our ship and entered the world. We entered a marketplace and a bunch of Heartless pop up. We destroyed them and I heard a voice ask, "Who's there? Hello?"

A girl came out of the boxes she was hiding in. She had black hair that was put into a braid, a light blue crop top with matching pants and shoes. "Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Jasmine. My father is the sultan of Agrabah," She replied.

Explains the nice clothing, I thought.

"But he has been deposed by Jafar, who now controls the city," She explained.

"Jafar?" Goofy asked.

"You haven't heard of him?" She asked, shocked. "He's the royal vizar. He's gained evil powers and seized control of Agrabah. He's desperately looking for something-something he calls the 'Keyhole'."

I threw Sora a quick look of familiarity but Jasmine continued, "He caught me trying to escape, but he helped me."

"Who helped you?" Sora asked.

"We were hiding nearby, but he left a while ago to take care of something," Jasmine sighed dreamily, as if he was someone she really liked. "Oh, I hope Aladdin's all right."

"Aladdin? Where I might find that street rat?" Asked a voice.

We turned to see a man in a nice black and red outfit with a matching turban and a curled, villain-looking beard. You know, the ones that those Saturday-morning cartoon villains have. He was holding a golden staff that looked like a cobra with beady ruby-red eyes. "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear princess. These little rats won't do, you see."

"Jasmine, run!" Sora whispered frantically.

As Jasmine ran away, Sora, Donald, Goofy and I summoned our weapons. "Ah, the boy and girl who holds the key," observed Jafar as he summoned up some Heartless to distract us as he walked-no-more like, floated away.

We took them out pretty quickly. After that, we explored the marketplace some more, destroying a group of Heartless here and there, until we reached a pole that went somewhere. We began to climb it and we entered a small house. I spotted a carpet with beautiful designs on it, trying to get itself out of the cement block that was on it. "Sora, look," I said.

"It looks trapped," Sora said as he observed the carpet.

"Let's help it out," I said as we went over and pushed the block off of it. It got up, did a mini dance and flew out of the window.

"The carpet flew off toward the desert! Lets follow it, Sora and Sakura!" Donald cried.

We ran out of the house and into the desert. We saw a man with peasant clothing with a small monkey who was dressed the same as him sinking into a quicksand trap. Before we could help them, a bunch of Heartless popped up. We destroyed them. The man and monkey was sinking deeper. Before I could help them out, I heard Goofy cry, "Gwarsh! Not them again!"

The man managed to barely get up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden lamp. He rubbed it a bit and cried, "Genie! Get rid of these guys!"

Purple and blue sparkly smoke came out and a blue genie with golden wristbands came out. He yawned, stretched and called, "Wish Number One, coming right up!" He snapped his fingers and the Heartless disappeared in a puff of dark pink smoke.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Aladdin, who are you four?" He replied.

"I'm Sakura," I said.

"Sora," Sora called.

"Donald Duck!" Donald cried.

"Goofy," Goofy said.

"What happened? Is Jasmine alright?" Aladdin asked.

"Jasmine is okay," Sora said.

"We saw her hiding in boxes. As she was explaining who Jafar was, he appeared trying to get Jasmine. She managed to escape but we lost sight of Jafar though," I explained.

"I see...thank you Sora, Sakura," He said.

"Aladdin, what are doing out here?" Sora asked.

"Same old stuff. Hunting legendary treasure," He explained. "Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders."

The carpet we freed earlier appeared. "I found that magic carpet," He continued as he pulled the golden lamp out of his pocket again. "And this lamp. Legend has it that whoever holds the lamp can summon the--"

"Please, kid, leave the intros to the professionals. The one and only GENIE OF THE LAMP!!!" Yelled the blue genie we saw earlier. He grabbed the lamp. "Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp has your dearest wishes granted. Today's winner is...Aladdin!" He rained confetti on him and shook his hand. "Congratulations!"

"Any wish?" Donald asked. I had a really bad feeling when he asked that question.

"Patience my fine, feathered friend!" Yelled Genie as he shook his finger at Donald. "Any three wishes! A one wish, a two wish, a three wish. Then I make like a banana and split!" He eyed Aladdin. "Our lucky winner has made his first wish!" He came over and whispered to Sora and I, "And let me tell you what a doozy that wish was-so he has two left! So, master, what you'll have for Wish Number Two?"

"Hmm," Aladdin pondered. "How about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?"

"Aladdin, you should think twice on that--" I started.

"Oooh! Money! Royalty! Fame!" Genie interrupted. "Why didn't I think of that? One hundred servants with one hundred camels loaded with gold! Just place your order and if you don't get your order in 30 minutes, it comes free! Hey, I'll even throw in a cappuccino!"

"No thanks! I think I'll put that wish on hold until we reach Agrabah," Aladdin decided.

Hopefully by the he'll rethink his wish, I thought.

"Uh, why a prince?" Asked Goofy.

"You know Jasmine, right?" He asked.

"Uh-huh," Sora and Donald said.

"She's a princess, right?" I said.

"Correct," Aladdin continued. "And when's she's a princess, well, the chances of her falling for a guy like me is low."

"Oh, I forgot! She's in trouble!" Sora cried.

"What?" Aladdin replied. "Well, come on! Let's get going!"

His magic carpet flew over to us. "We'll ride that. It's faster than going on foot," He explained as we got on.

It took off and we were sailing across the desert while Genie flew right by us. "Ah, fresh air!" He breathed. "The great outdoors!"

"You don't come out much?" I asked.

"Comes with the job," He explained. "Phenomenal cosmic powers. Itty-bitty living space. It's always three wishes, then back to my portable prison. I'm lucky to see the light of day every century or two..."

"Say, Genie," Aladdin said. "What if I used my last wish to free you form the lamp? What do you think?"

Genie grinned, "You'd do that?"

"Genie, it's promise. After we help Jasmine."

*~*~*~*~*~

So, Jafar is after Jasmine for this 'Keyhole'," Aladdin said.

"I swear, I heard that word before," Genie muttered.

"Really? Where?" Donald asked.

"Now, where did I hear it? It's only been 200 years..." He continued.

"Anyways, we have to stop Jafar before it's too late," Sora interrupted.

We left Aladdin's house and entered gate that lead to the palace entrance. We saw Jafar with Jasmine. We approached the two when Jaafr turned around. "Setting your sights a little high, aren't you boy?" He asked. "Back to your hole, street rat. I will not have you trouble the princess any more."

"Jasmine!" Aladdin cried.

"Aladdin, I'm so sorry--" She started but Jafar stopped her.

"Genie, help Jasmine. Please!" He muttered, rubbing the lamp.

Jafar must of heard and turned around to see Genie holding Jasmine up in the air. "One wish left! You're making this really easy, you know?" He laughed.

Jafar laughed, "I'm sorry, boy. But your second wish has been denied."

I saw a red parrot fly over to Jafar with the lamp on its claws. I turned to see Aladdin fumbling around, trying to figure out what had just happened. The red parrot dropped the lamp into Jafar's hands. "I'm sorry, Al." Genie sighed as he dropped Jasmine.

She yelped as she landed into a pot. It grew legs and began to walk away. "And now, I bid you all farewell," Jarfar said. "Attack!"

He disappeared and more Heartless appeared. I yelled, "Coward! Only the weakest villains relies on minions to protect them!" Everyone ignored my comment as they were too busy fighting the Heartless. I sighed as I joined in, destroying the small group of Heartless. Aladdin scanned the area but couldn't find Jasmine. "To the desert! Hurry!" He ordered.

We ran to the desert and came across a tiger head carved into the sand. When we approached it, its eyes turned a smoky purple and began to sway back and forth. "Uh, Aladdin? Did that do that before?" I asked nervously.

"No, it didn't. Why is it doing that now?" He asked.

"It looks like its being controlled by something," Sora observed.

We looked at each other's faces. "The Heartless!" We cried together. "Jinx!"

"Jinx again!" I cried before Sora. "Ha! Now you owe me a soda!"

"Guys, this isn't a time for fun and games," Aladdin said.

"Right," I replied as we drew out our weapons and fought the tiger head. I jumped onto its head and began casting Blizzard on its eyes. It roared and tired to shake me off. "Guys! Its eyes are the weakest part of it!"

"Okay!" Sora said as he jumped up and attacked its other eye.

After Sora and I did quite a bit of pounding on its eyes, it returned back to normal. We entered through its mouth and entered a cave. "This is the Cave of Wonders," Aladdin said. "Where I just was before."

"Hopefully you'll know the area so we can get through it," Sora said.

"I do," Aladdin replied. "Follow me!"

*~*~*~*~*~

Somewhere in the Cave of Wonders, there was an unconscious Jasmine with Jafar and his red pet parrot named Iago on his shoulder and a sad, slumped Genie. Jafar slammed his staff on the ground and held up the lamp, "My first wish, Genie! Show me the Keyhole!"

Genie glared at Jafar, snapped his fingers and a huge stone wall appeared with a Keyhole engraving in it with the Keyhole in the center of it. Jafar began to laugh like an evil madman until Maleficent appeared. "That boy and girl again?" She asked.

"They're more persistent than I expected," Jafar replied. "Why not explain the situation to that boy Riku? Doing so may actually prove useful to our--"

He stopped and turned around to see Sora, Donald, Goofy, Aladdin and Sakura run up to them.

*~*~*~*~*~

We were running through the Cave of Wonders, battling Heartless and looking for Jasmine, Jafar and Gneie, we heard voices coming from somewhere and we followed it until we saw Jafar, a green-skinned woman who sported a black cloak and had horns sticking out of her head, and an unconscious Jasmine. "Wait, are you Maleficent?" Sora asked to the green-skinned women.

She ignored him and looked at me on the eye and smiled. "Until we meet again, my dear child," She said as she disappeared.

Suddenly, a sharp pain went through my head. "Ugh!" I cried, falling down.

"Sakura?!" Sora cried, running up to me. "What's wrong?"

"M-My head," I groaned. "It's hurting so much. I'm feeling dizzy..." I gasped.

"Sakura?!" I heard Sora cry again. This time it felt more distant. My vision was swimming. Everything was a blur. The last thing I heard was a faint "SAKURA!!!" from Sora.

I saw multiple visions at once. The first one I saw was me holding hands with that mysterious woman. Then, it was me holding a brown Keyblade to a brown haired man with cherry blossoms circling around me. The next one was me spying on the mysterious woman and a golden haired man. The final one was me running with blue haired women. They moved on from one vision to another so fast I couldn't see what was going on. I gasped and came back to my senses.

"SAKURA?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Yelled Sora in my ear.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine now," I panted.

"Jafar! Let Jasmine go!" Yelled Aladdin.

"Not a chance," He replied. "You see, she's a princess-one of the seven who hold the key to opening the door."

"Open..." Goofy started.

"...the door?" Donald finished.

"But you fools won't live to see what lies beyond it," Jafar added. He looked at me in the eye, "But out of all of you, I'll spare you, Sakura."

"Why?" I asked a angrily. "Why would you spare me but not my friends?"

"Because, along with Jasmine, you are needed to the door," Jafar said.

"So....I'm a princess?" I asked.

"No, you're more important than a princess," Jafar replied. "You're the--"

"Jafar! I said let Jasmine go!" Interrupted Aladdin.

"You give me no choice then," Jafar sighed as he turned to the sad, slumped Genie. "Genie! My second wish! Crush them!"

"Genie, no!" Aladdin begged.

"Sorry, Al," Genie sighed. "The one with the lamp calls the shots. I don't have a choice."

Jafar pointed his staff to the Keyhole and the cobra's eyes began to glow red. An invisible barrier formed, blocking the Keyhole and the only exit out. He turned to us. "Now, it's time for you all to die!" He cried.

He casted black magic on us but we dodged them and attacked him. He disappeared into purple smoke as our weapons were a millimeter away from scratching him. The purple smoke transported him to someplace else. Genie cheered for us. Sora jumped into the air and land a hard blow on Jafar. Purple sparks surrounded him and he screamed and disappeared into the shadows.

We walked over to the keyhole in the Keyhole that was engraved in a stone wall. Before we could point our Keyblades at it, a voice called, "Genie! My last wish!"

We turned to see a limping Jafar, "I want to make me an all-powerful genie!"

Genie trembled as he covered his eyes and pointed his finger at Jafar. A purple beam shot out form his finger and to Jafar. A yellow aura surrounded him as he fell to the ground and made a large hole. When we looked done, we saw a stone platform with molten lava surrounding it. We jumped in.

Sora, Aladdin and I scanned the area for Jafar. Then, the ground started shaking and something bursted out of the lava behind us. We turned to see a red genie floating with his arms crossed. After staring at him for a second, I realized it was genie Jafar. The red parrot flew past us, clinging onto a black lamp. "The lamp!" Aladdin cried. "Get Jafar's lamp!" We chased after the parrot, jumping up and slashing it with our weapons. It screeched and flew farther and higher away from us. Jafar threw a molten boulder at us to knock us into the lava and burn us. The parrot flew back down again to rest and I struck it with my Keybalde. It screeched and dropped the lamp. Sora grabbed it.

"Okay, Jafar!" I called.

"Back to your lamp!" Sora cried as he held the lamp in the air.

Red sparks flew around Jafar as he screamed and we began slowly force him back into the lamp. He resisted, but the magic made him go into the lamp. The magic carpet flew to us and helped us all out of the giant lava pit. Aladdin scanned the room, "Jasmine? Jasmine!" He called.

Sora and I walked over to the Keyhole that was engraved in a stone wall. It began to glow a fiery orange. We pointed our Keyblades at it. Yellow starts swirled around Sora's while blue stars swirled around mine. A light beam shot out form them and I saw the same vision again; a gaunt, colorful weaving with black thread woven into it. I pointed my Keyblade at it and the black thread wove out while new, colorful thread wove into place. I was pulled out of my trance after that was done.

The room began to shake. "Whoa, we better get out of here!" I screamed.

The magic carpet ushered us to get on, "Jasmine!" Aladdin cried as we flew out of the Cave of Wonders.

*~*~*~*~*~

"W-What happened?" Aladdin cried when we arrived at his house. "Where's Jasmine?"

"Well, she was there when we went after Jafar," Sora said.

"So, we can only assume that she was taken away by that green-skinned woman," I stated. "And they're likely not here,"

"So, Jasmine's no longer in Agrabah," Aladdin slumped. "Sora, Sakura, let's go find her."

"Sorry, we can't take you with us," I sighed.

"Wh-Why not?" Sputtered Aladdin.

"I sure wish we could..." Goofy muttered.

"But we can't. If we take him to another world..." Donald whispered. "We would be meddling."

"We'll find Jasmine. We promise," I said.

"Uh, Earth to Al. Hello? You still got one wish left!" Cried Genie. "Look, just say the word. Ask me to find Jasmine for you."

Aladdin didn't move, "I...I wish..." He started. "For your freedom, Genie!"

"Al!" He cried as his tail turned into legs and his golden wristbands, marking that he was a genie, came off.

"A deal's a deal," Aladdin explained. "Now you can go anywhere you want. You're your own master. But, if you can, it will be great if you could go along with them and help Sora and Sakura find Jasmine."

"Sorry, Al. I'm done taking orders from others," Genie said as he turned his back to us and crossed his arms. "But...a favor, now that's entirely different. I guess I could give that a try." He put his arms around Aladdin. "After all, we're pals, right, Al?"

"Genie..." Aladdin started.

"Just leave it to me!" He cried happily.

*~*~*~*~

Maleficent stood with Hades and Riku. "That vizier could of have 'em--" He said. "If someone had stuck around to give him a hand." He glared at Riku.

"Hey, I did my part," He defended. "I brought the princess, didn't I?"

"Jafar was beyond help, consumed by his own hatred," Maleficent said. "One should be be aware of letting it burning too fiercely."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lighten up. I'm as cool as they come, okay?" Hades said. "By the way, kid, have we got something special for you."

"Hm?" Riku asked.

"We had a deal, yes?" She asked. "You help us and we grant your wish..."

"Wait, wasn't his old wish was to see that girl...Sakura? Was that her name again? Oh well, didn't he want to see her again?" Hades asked.

"Yes, that was his original wish, but after seeing her and Sora in Traverse Town, he changed his mind," Maleficent explained.

Riku clenched his fists, remembering that she had friend-zoned him for Sora. She summoned up a hologram that showed an unconscious Kairi, "Kairi!" Riku cried.

"Go to her. Your vessel is waiting," Maleficent ordered.

Footsteps were heard. Riku turned to see Captain Hook. "Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise. It won't be a pleasant voyage." He said with his hook gleaming.

Riku realized that this a little suspicious. "Why are you all doing this to me? What's the catch?" He demanded.

"What's the catch?" Maleficent asked as she turned around and faced Riku. "Silly boy. You're like a son to me. I only want you to be happy."

She reached up to stroke his cheek but he slapped her hand away. "I seriously doubt that." He glared.

"Believe what you wish. I kept my end of the bargain," Maleficent replied coldly.

Riku noticed that they way she was talking to him sounded like she and a kid before. "Maleficent, can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Yes, my dear boy?" She said.

"Did you have a kid before? Cause the way you were talking earlier sounded like you had one," Riku asked.

She gripped her staff tightly. "Yes, I did have a child before."

"What happened to it? Did it die?"

"No, and 'it' is a 'she'. Ten years ago, I had a girl. I took care of her until she was four. That's she betrayed me and left me to another world. I never saw her again, until now."

"Who was your daughter?"

"Her name was," she gripped her staff so tightly she thought she might break it. "Sakura Andrews."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello my fellow readers! Sorry I have not been updating for the past two weeks! I got really busy with life and didn't start the chapter until this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 106 22
Hana embarks on what she calls the 'journey to discover the truth of her existence;' however, it is not particularly an adventure she chose to go on...
6.6K 206 47
Ranked #31 for keyblade 08/02/2018 Ranked #3 for keyblades 11/2019 Ranked #68 for hearts 05/05/2020 The worlds are in trouble once more when Sora, Ri...
128 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
930 17 10
Sora, Ane, Riku, and Kairi all live in Destiny islands, all very close with one another. But when darkness consumes his home and his island, taking h...