Worthless

Von WoahIts_Gabby

A girl's dad hates her. He's bullies her, but she has Luke. Will he be good enough though? i never update thi... Mehr

~Part 1~
~Part 2~
~Part 3~
~Part 4~
~Part 5~
~Part 6~
~Part 7~
~Part 8~
~Part 9~
~Part 10~
~Part 11~
~Part 12~
~Part 13~
~Part 14~
~Part 16~
~Part 17~
~Part 18~
~Part 19~
~Part 20~
~Part 21~
~Part 22~
~Part 23~
~Part 24
~Part 25~
~Part 26~
Discontinue
~Part 27~

~Part 15~

22 1 0
Von WoahIts_Gabby

~Luke's POV~
Why would she take off like this? Why was she defending him? I know she doesn't like her dad, so why was she acting like this?

~Arias POV~
Why would I run from Luke? I had finally told him I love him, then I leave him like that? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be feeling right now. I should go back. I haven't made it home yet, so I turn around. My dad would only hit me around when I get home, so might as well stay out as long as I can. I got my nose pierced before I went to Luke's earlier, but he didn't notice. I went out and bought a sports bra and put it on along with boy short underwear. I changed into them in the backseat of my car, not caring who saw me. I drove to Luke's and knocked. Luke was most likely to be home alone, because he always was. He came to the door. He almost looked relieved to see it was me. He let me in. I knew he was alone so I slammed him against the wall.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I hope I can make it up to you." I whisper in his ear. I kiss him deeply, and he kisses back.
"Who could ever stay mad at you?" He asks, tapping my nose. I give him the evil eye and shove him harder and walk away from him playfully. He chased me, so I pretended that I was trying to get away, but I was actually wanting him to catch me. I had changed my clothes when I changed my bra and underwear. I had on really short shorts, a long T shirt to cover it, and I had rebrushed my hair and did my makeup. I allowed him to pick me up from behind, carry me up the stairs and put me down in his room.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.