~Part 15~

~Luke's POV~
Why would she take off like this? Why was she defending him? I know she doesn't like her dad, so why was she acting like this?

~Arias POV~
Why would I run from Luke? I had finally told him I love him, then I leave him like that? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be feeling right now. I should go back. I haven't made it home yet, so I turn around. My dad would only hit me around when I get home, so might as well stay out as long as I can. I got my nose pierced before I went to Luke's earlier, but he didn't notice. I went out and bought a sports bra and put it on along with boy short underwear. I changed into them in the backseat of my car, not caring who saw me. I drove to Luke's and knocked. Luke was most likely to be home alone, because he always was. He came to the door. He almost looked relieved to see it was me. He let me in. I knew he was alone so I slammed him against the wall.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I hope I can make it up to you." I whisper in his ear. I kiss him deeply, and he kisses back.
"Who could ever stay mad at you?" He asks, tapping my nose. I give him the evil eye and shove him harder and walk away from him playfully. He chased me, so I pretended that I was trying to get away, but I was actually wanting him to catch me. I had changed my clothes when I changed my bra and underwear. I had on really short shorts, a long T shirt to cover it, and I had rebrushed my hair and did my makeup. I allowed him to pick me up from behind, carry me up the stairs and put me down in his room.