~Part 13~

~Arias POV~
I walked until I was in front of a house. I know who's house this is. I try to turn back, but my heart takes me forward. I knock on the door and Liz answers. I ask for Luke and she invites me in.
"LUKE!" She yells, surprisingly loud. Luke comes running down extremely fast. He sees me and stops immediately looks at his reflection in the first thing in sight that he can see himself in and fixes his quiff. Liz just laughs and walks away. She takes Luke's 2 brothers out so we're alone. I really don't want to be alone with Luke. He makes me feel weird inside, and he's not exactly a virgin.. When he wants something he gets it. I just hope he doesn't want me.
"So, what do you wanna do?" He asks me. I expected Luke to be the one to make a move, but instead I kissed him roughly. His eyes got big, but after a couple seconds he kissed back. He found this the right moment to slide his tongue in my mouth. I wasn't exactly expecting it, but I allowed him. I pushed him down, not breaking the kiss. We were kissing for about 34 minutes, and I finally broke it. He had pink lips, and I laughed.
"It's hot in here, don't you think?" He asks me, pulling off my shirt. I wasn't expecting this, so I was wearing a laced bra, not a sports bra. Half my boobs were hanging out, and he looked at them and licked his lips. I hurriedly grabbed my shirt back and slid it over my head.