~Part 19~

~Arias POV~
I walked to where the sound was coming from. I see Luke sitting on a hospital bed. I mean, he looked comfortable, but he had tons of bruises.
"Luke I need to know what happened!" I accidentally shout.
"I'm fine now, that's all that matters." He replies calmly.
"Lucas, what happened?!" I ask him loudly.
"Your dad.. H-h-he said he'd k-kill me if I told anyone.." He trailed off.
"You're safe now. I got you, Luke. You're with me now." I comfort him. His blue eyes that were wide with worry suddenly went back to their original size.
"I love you, Luke." I say it meaningfully this time. I love Luke.
"I love you, Aria." He whispers and smiles.
"He needs some rest now, Dawson." The nurse tells me.
"Dawson. I like that." Luke whispers, before kissing my cheek.
"Goodbye, Luke." I whisper before getting up and walking out.
---------------------------------
I woke up early the next morning. I couldn't sleep knowing that Luke is in the same hospital that my sister was in. He had bruises and cuts from my dad, just like Sabrina. Sabrina had been in custody of the hospital when she finally got what she wanted. We weren't sure if she killed herself in there, but we were sure that she wanted to die. Thanks dad.

Sorry this is short it will get longer I just have to go to school.