~Part 16~

~Luke's POV~
I just watched some movies with Aria. Aria Marie Dawson.
"Lucas Robert Hemmings." She laughs. She's acting like she's drunk, but she hasn't had anything to drink while she was with me.
"That's my name, don't wear it out." I giggle. "Shouldn't you be getting home by now?" I ask her.
"Why does it matter? My dad will throw me around no matter what time I get home." She spits disgustedly.
"What do you mean? He hurts you?" I demand.
"How do you think I broke my arm in the 4th grade? My leg in 6th?" She laughs. "But it's no big deal. The cops don't do crap. I've called tons of time and they always say I don't have proof. I can never get any either." She sobs.
"You should've told someone else." Luke replies sympathetically.
"I don't need your sympathy. I don't need anyone's!" She shouts. She gets up out of the comfort of my arm. She's putting on her shoes and I try to stop her.
"I trusted you! I was going to actually give you a chance!" She shouts. "I wore my hair down and straight for the first time in a year just for you." She murmurs. She gets a hair tie and pulls her hair into a messy bun. God, she looks so good like that. She always looks good, but with a long T shirt, shorts and a messy bun I can't control myself. I reach out and pull her close, ignoring her struggles. I give her a soft hug. I lean down and give her a kiss. She pushes me and runs out the door, not stopping until she's out of sight.