~Part 14~

~Luke's POV~
Aria took her shirt back. I wasn't sure what she was feeling. I know what I was feeling. She had pushed me into the stairs, so I just laid there.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask her.
"No. I did. I didn't wear a sports bra. I didn't even know where I was going! I needed to get out of the house, be with the person I love!" She shouts. She covers her mouth at the last sentence she said.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" She whisper yells. I think she can see that I'm stunned.
"I love you, Aria. I have since the first time I laid eyes on you! I didn't want to ruin our friendship by asking you out, so I kept it a secret. I knew your sister liked me, and I liked her, too. But I LOVED you. I wanted me and you to be a thing, but your dad.. Oh, your dad.." I trailed off. She blinked as tears started forming in her eyes. Liz walked in, only to walk back out when she knew we were talking.
"Liz, it's okay. I think we're done here." She tells her, while looking at me.
"Aria, wait." I plead, holding onto her arm like a child would.
"What? My dad isn't good enough for you, why should I be?" I don't know why she's defending her father.
"Aria, I didn't mean it that way! You know that." I look into her eyes. I released her arm a few minutes ago, only to try to grab it again now.
"Don't touch me." She demands, pulling her arm away. "Don't ever touch me again!" She shouts running out of the house. I see my mom try to say something to her, but she just keeps running.
"What did you do to a beautiful girl like her?" She's asks.
"I'm not sure, but I'm gonna find out." I tell her, not even looking her way, but the direction that Aria went.
"You could've had her y'know." She tells me.
"Mom, you're not making things any better." I tell her.

Guys I think I just planned my funeral in this chapter.. I'm not sure why but I have 100 readers and I'm feeling kinda accomplished right now.