~Part 27~

~Luke's POV~
I walk around Arias dad, throwing my keys in the air. He looks astonished at the fact I just told him I don't like his daughter anymore.

'I will kill you' his threat rang in my ears. I squinted and turned on the radio, ignoring it.

Why is he so.. so, protective over his daughter that he abuses?

"Come find me I'm a lost boy," I sing along to a song on the radio.

I pull into the club and walk in. I see so many jocks and some beautiful girls.

One stands out. She stares at me as I walk by.

I walk over to the bar and ask for tequila.

"Sooo, I'm guessing you're taken?" I hear a voice behind me.

"Um, actually, no.." I trail off.

"You're here because relationship problems, aren't you?" she frowns.

"Actually, no," I reply with a grunt.

"Oh, well your outfit is sharp," she winks.

"Thanks, umm?" I ask for her name.

"Loren," she smirks. "Loren Gray."

"Well, Loren, thank you," I grin my signature grin.

"That grin, it works well with you," she giggles.

"Oh great, you're drunk," I sigh.

"Yep," she faints and I catch her.

There's rooms in this club, which is a little weird, but it works out since she's unconscious.

I take her to one of the rooms and lay her down on the bed (I know what you're all thinking, you dirty minded freaks).

I run my long fingers through my dirty blonde hair. What these fingers could be doing right now, if only she'd wake up.

Loren's breathing is getting quick and soon she's sitting up smiling at me. I wink at her and she pulls her shirt over her head and takes off her short skirt. Then she beckons for me to come over to her. 

I walk over as I'm pulling my coat off my shoulders. I know I shouldn't take advantage of her like this, but that's what I came here for, isn't it? Sex?

I feel my bulge growing in my pants instantly and she smiles genuinely. "Ready for me already, baby?" Loren giggles. Not laughs, she actually giggled.

I didn't answer because I didn't trust my voice to be steady. I just kept walking closer to her and she immediately pulls down my tight jeans, leaving me in only my boxers. Helping Loren get my jeans off of my ankles, I unclasp her bra. She leans forward to shrug it off and I stop everything, my bulge starts throbbing and I pull down my boxers because if she won't help I'll take care of it on my own.

I glance over at her and her panties are off, leaving her pre-cum very visible.

"Y'know, I could help you with that," she mutters as she touches herself.

I stare at her. I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't treat her like some girl on the side of the road.

"Loren, I-"

i literally just found this from last year?? idek it sucks but here it is