~Part 18~

~Arias POV~
"Luke..." I cried. "Wake up!"
"Aria, he was a lie, it was all a lie!" My dad shouted.
"You're right. Everything with you has been a lie! You never loved me or Sabrina!" I shouted to him. I immediately covered my mouth.
"You're right! I only loved your mom! I didn't want her to have 1 kid, let alone 3!" He shouted.
"3?" I ask.
"3." He replies.
"Was it a boy or girl?" I ask.
"Boy. I never told you because you would try to get in his pants!" He shouts.
"Dad, I would never and I mean NEVER touch a family member! And I'm not trying to get in anybody's pants!" I shout. I pull out my phone and dial 911.
"911 what is your emergency?" The girl answers.
"My boyfriend, I mean best friend has been hurt by my dad. He did something, now Luke doesn't have a pulse!" I yell into the phone.
"Luke Hemmings?" She asks.
"Luke Hemmings." I reply.
---------------------
"What room?" I ask.
"208." The doctor replies.
"Thanks." I tell him. I walk to the elevator and push the button to go up.
"Luke?" I say. I see him laying on a bed.
"Luke has never had a pulse in his wrist. He's had an iron wrist. He had to get surgery as a baby, and now it seems to get the best of people." The doctor informs me.
"Thanks." I smile.
"Luke?" I say again.
"Aria?" I hear a scratchy voice that I recognize.

Sorry it's short I'm just trying to hurry.