ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU? 「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ...

By Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· "Who are you?" ·•·•· Hidden in the dark are numerous things we wish not to see. But what if the truth... More

ΩΠΣ
TШΩ
THRΣΣ
ҒΩUR
ҒI∇Σ
SIX
SΣ∇ΣΠ
ΣIGHT
ΠIΠΣ
ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣL∇Σ
THIRTΣΣΠ
ҒΩURTΣΣΠ
ҒIҒTΣΣΠ
SIXTΣΣΠ
SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ
ΣIGHTΣΣΠ
ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ
TШΣΠTΨ ΩΠΣ
TШΣΠTΨ TШΩ
TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ
TШΣΠTΨ ҒΩUR
TШΣΠTΨ ҒI∇Σ
TШΣΠTΨ SIX
TШΣΠTΨ SΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ ΣIGHT
TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ
THIRTΨ
THIRTΨ ΩΠΣ
THIRTΨ TШΩ
THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

TΣΠ

2.1K 68 45
By Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

I am now driving myself back to the Sakamaki's mansion with AJ's Ferrari.

After finding out him getting drunk, me being the reason, I felt guilty and hurriedly went to the Chad's bar.

Chad has been with my family for quite some time, or so what they said.

We haven't seen each other after two years.

He looked for a place to start his business as a bartender and his friend seemed to have recommended the place where the bar stood now.

So yeh, while I was in America he was already being successful with his work.

And now, the bar I was just an hour ago was crowded by people.

As expected from him, he will do anything to make something he wants successful.

Any who, let's get back to AJ.

Yes, he once confessed his feelings for me.

For once, I thought I should answer him out of pity.

But circumstances had to happen.

Maybe if shit didn't happened, I would probably be dating him by now.

I sighed, knowing I can't turn back time.

This... I want to get over with this already.

I pulled over the street before banging my head a couple times before finally stopping, me getting on my senses.

"Seriously, what did I do in my previous life to make all of this happen to me."

I chided to myself before hitting my head one last time on the wheel.

I opened my eyes when I felt warm liquid drip by my clothed thigh.

I wasn't crying...

In fact the liquid was dark.

I shot my head up and looked over the rareview mirror.

My vision blurred for a while, I shakily reached for my nose; feeling the warm liquid.

Red...

It was blood...

My nose was bleeding, once again.

"Shit. No, not again."

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

Old Man Chad calling...

It's been 26 times when Asagi's phone rang and that was the name popping out.

27 missed calls from Old Man Chad...

It was almost three in the morning and Chad wanted to know if Asagi made it home safe by calling her. B

ut unfortunately, Asagi left her phone by her room in a rush.

Hence the reason why the calls weren't answered.

Worry arose from the middle aged man.

He called more times but still no answer, still he didn't give up and called one last time.

In his mind if the blonde girl didn't answer, he will personally look for her.

Reiji who happen to just arrive from school with his other brothers, decided to pass by Asagi's room to check if their beloved guest was okay.

Only to find a ringing phone on top of the girl's bed.

He moved closer to it and saw the name flashing.

Old Man Chad? What a profane name for a contact number.

Reiji thouth but nevertheless thinking that the person calling Asagi had something urgent to say, he answered it instead.

"Finally! You picked up!"

The person on the other line said.

"Gomen'nasai but the person you're currently talking to isn't Asagi, Sakamaki Reiji desu and I live with her."

Reiji straightforwardly said.

"Eh? Then where is she?"

Panic was evident in the caller's voice.

"I don't know but let me ask my brother, please wait a moment."

Reiji politely said to the other line and went out Asagi's room and called out Ayato.

"What do ya want?"

Said Ayato, somewhat irritated.

"Do you perhaps know where the current location of our guest is?"

Reiji said in monotone.

"Asagi? She left a couple hours ago and haven't returned since then."

Ayato said casually before putting his hands on his pockets and leaning on the wall.

"She hasn't returned yet?!"

Was heard over the other line.

"Who's that?"

Ayato asked and scoot next to Reiji.

"Chad desu, Asagi's somewhat legal guardian, I've met up with her about 10:30 and she left with a friend when it was almost twelve she should be home by then!"

Chad explained frantically.

Indeed he was panicked, even though it was only four hours of Asagi's disappearance.

"Look Chad-san maybe she just went somewhere with her friend."

Reiji calmly answered.

"Īe! The friend she was with was passed out and I told her to take him home since I had many costumers. I told her that after taking her friend home she also will go straight home. That girl always obeys what I tell her. She can't be goofing around somewhere!"

Chad can't help but raise his voice. Both brothers where silent for a while but Reiji sighed.

He knew what state where Chad is, even though he hasn't felt it.

"Chad-san calm down, please, is there something we could do to help?"

Reiji said but inside his mind is.

Why would I help someone that I don't know in the first place? Have I gone mad?

Silence was heard on the other line.

"Chad-san..."

"Oh Dios mío! (Oh my god!)"

Shouted on the other which cut off Reiji.

"Uhh..."

Both boys said in chorus after hearing the foreign language.

"Ahhh, gomen I'll just look up on something I'll call you back, please do answer if you may."

Then the call ended.

"Minx-chan is missing?"

Asked one of their bothers, by that foul nickname, it was indeed Laito.

Both Ayato and Reiji then looked at the person walking their way.

"I wouldn't say missing, a person is claimed missing when he or she has disappeared for 48 hours."

Reiji nonchalantly answered.

"Where oh where could my minx-chan go~?" .

Laito chirped then closed his eyes and placed his thumb and index at his chin; as if he was in a deep thought.

"Damare Laito! She's Ore-sama's property!"

Ayato fought back.

"Ehh? Then can I have bitch-chan?"

Laito smugly said, a playful smirk playing at his lips.

"Can you two stop with your insecurities and such? It's such a nuisance."

Reiji said clearly not interested of his brothers' bickering.

"Ooh and Reiji-kun, you're not the type of person to help some strangers. What gives?"

Laito narrated in a tauntingly manner.

Reiji's right eye twitch for a moment and Laito's smirk grew wider.

"Laito, Kurosawa-san is our guest and father will get our heads if something bad happens to her."

Calmly Reiji states.

That's right she's just a special guest that will get us ridiculously killed if she's hurt. Seriously, who is she really for her to have special treatment like that from father.

Laito clicked his tongue a couple of times shaking his head in rhythm.

"We both know that's not the real rea-"

Laito was cut of when Asagi's phone started to ring, as expected it was Chad calling.

Reiji answered the call, ignoring Laito's dismayed look.

"Thank you for answering, Reiji-san can you do me a favor and go to a designated place for me? Asagi might be there and I can't leave the bar now, please do hurry I'll send the coordinates via email to her phone."

Chad said, before Reiji could agree the phone call ended.

How deplorable.

An email that was sent popped up on Asagi's notificated and Reiji clicked it and it revealed a map wherein a red dot caught his attention.

He thought that it was where Asagi's current location is, and he wasn't wrong.

The twins looked over Asagi's phone, curios.

"Is that where minx-chan is? Can I come with you Reiji-kun?"

Laito said since he had nothing else to do. Reiji looked at Laito unamused.

"Ayato-kun wanna come?"

Laito added.

"Un, I have nothing else fun to do anyway."

Ayato shrugged and made his way to where the limo was.

"We should hurry like what Asagi's acquaintance said."

He added.

Reiji sighed and followed Ayato, Laito skipped along with the two.

They entered the limo and followed to where the coordinates on Asagi's phone is to pinpoint her location.

CHΔPTΣR ΣΠD : Oh Dios Mío...?!

·•·•·

Vamps' retiring~
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.3K 60
Three girls trying to find a cousin came stumbling upon a household full of vampires. While on search for the said cousin, they are also chasing for...
690 12 27
Kim and Mal were best friends, that lived in a world full of vampires. The two girls thought life is going to be alright, until they get word from K...
45.6K 1K 45
It's ya girl Yui!! For some reason I'm in some deep vampire shit okay!! Basically Vampires want my blood and some of them are cool... some of em... w...
234K 3.7K 39
( WARNING Yui is a BITCH IN THE STORY) Aoi is forced to live with her hated step sister Yui in the Sakamaki household. While living there she finds...