You Saved Me (LiLo family)

By xxonedirectionafxx

One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (final chapter!)

Chapter 10

2.1K 50 4
By xxonedirectionafxx

Zayn's POV

We've been at the beach for awhile and so far I've been building a sand castle with Papa that looks awesome, it's really cool and has a moat and everything, it's almost as tall as me but then again I'm not very tall.

"Hey Zee wanna go in the water for a bit?"

I looked over to see the big waves and got a bit nervous.

"What if I fall over?"

"I promise I will hold your hand."

"Okay!"

I grabbed Papa's hand and we were making our way to the water when Niall, Harry, and Eric stopped us.

Niall's POV

Me, Harry, and Eric decided to go to the arcade that was next to the snack bar so me and Harry had to get money from Papa. We walked over to see him about to go in the water with Zayn.

"Hey Papa can me and Harry have some money to go to the arcade with Eric?"

"I'm about to take Zayn in the water, why don't you go ask dad."

I nodded and went to Dad who gave us about twenty dollars and then we walked away.

"Doesn't that get annoying?" Eric asked.

"Does what get annoying?"

"All of your needs put to the side because Zayn is here now!"

"Tell me about it," Harry answered.

"You guys should teach Liam and Louis that he isn't as perfect as he is made out to be, make them realize that you guys are better than him and are still important."

I stayed quiet as Harry and Eric continued talking about their plan, I mean everything has changed now that Zayn is here, and it's different because Zayn isn't even my real brother Harry is, and I grew up my whole life with Dad and Papa so they basically are my real parents, I just met Zayn.

"Niall are you in?" Haz asked.

"Hell yea! They can send Zayn back to that dump where he belongs."

Harry and Eric smirked as we walked into the arcade and started playing games.

Zayn's POV

I held Papa's hand as we walked into the water where Dad and Ed were, the water was cold and almost up to my chest but barely past Dad and Papa's waist.

"Hey bubba, you having fun?" Dad asked.

I nodded and smiled and then a huge wave came in making me squeal and jump into Papa's arms, the water hit me and it was freezing but I still laughed because it was very entertaining.

"Papa! Let's go deeper!"

"Okay let's go Zee, but remember you have to stay in my arms because the water will be over your head!"

I nodded and Papa walked so that the water was up to his chest, the waves came in and Papa would sometimes swim under them or he would let them crash right into us. I was a laughing mess by the time Dad joined us and my hair was all over the place and my eyes were red from salt water.

"Daddy look at that wave!"

I shrieked again as it came up and crashed right into us making me erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Ok giggly boy lets go join everyone for a late lunch at the snack bar!"

Papa carried me out of the water and then grabbed me a towel and I wrapped it around my body and we made our way to the snack bar. I sat down and waited with Eric, Niall, and Harry as the adults got all of our food. Everyone came back but I noticed that Ed was not here.

"Where did Ed go?"

"He got an emergency call from work so he had to leave," Dad said.

"Oh that stinks that he gets a work call on a day off," Harry said.

"Well if he hadn't gotten a work call on his day off when he was hanging with us we wouldn't have our baby Zee would we?" Dad asked.

I blushed and hid my face in Papa's shoulder making him laugh and pinch my cheeks.

"Okay here's your lunch Zee!" Papa said.

I smiled and took my hotdog and started eating it, I swear I saw Harry and Niall whispering and looking at me during lunch but I just ignored it and continued my conversation about our sandcastle with Papa. We finally finished lunch and Papa asked me to throw the trash away before he left so I threw it away and ran to catch up with him leaving Niall, Harry and Eric behind me.

Harry's POV

We had the perfect plan! First after Zayn left we took all the trash he threw away out of the trash bin making a huge mess on the table, and later on we were going to make it look like Zayn did a bunch of things wrong and if he was asked to do something we were going to undo it.

Zayn's POV

I was watching TV with Papa, Dad, and Niall when Papa got a phone call and went to the kitchen, two minutes later he came back and looked mad.

"Zayn, tell me why I got a call from the people of the snack bar asking us to clean up our messes from now on after we eat there?"

I was so confused, I know I threw away all of the stuff.

"Zayn! Papa asked you to throw it out!" Dad said.

"I swear I threw everything away!"

"No you didn't Zayn, me and Eric reminded you and then you just left, we would have cleaned up but we thought you were just going to the bathroom first or something."

"First you don't do as you're told and now you're lying to us? Get to your room Zayn, no wait your phone and drawing stuff is in your room, go to mine and Papa's room and wait for one of us to come up there."

I sighed and ran upstairs to Papa and Dad's room and when I walked in it was a mess and Dad's phone was sitting there cracked. I sat on their bed doing nothing until the door opened and if Dad was mad before he's a thousand percent more mad now.

"ZAYN! FIRST YOU MADE A MESS OF YOUR ROOM NOW, NOW YOU MADE A MESS OF MY ROOM AND YOU CRACKED MY PHONE! I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE!"

"Dad I swear I didn't do it I came in here and the room was a mess and I haven't even been in my room yet."

"Oh do-"

Dad was cut off by Harry entering the room looking mad as well.

"Dad someone cracked my phone!" Harry said.

"Why don't you ask your little brother? He had no problem cracking my phone and trashing up the rooms!"

"Gosh Zayn, you're eleven not nine grow up." Harry said before leaving.

I sighed and looked down at my hands as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Save those tears, you'll need them for when your papa gets up here!"

Less than five seconds after that Papa was in here and he looked even more mad than Dad which just made me feel even more guilty. I didn't even do anything and I feel guilty.

"Zayn what on earth are we going to do with you? You can't blame it on the bullying this time because we aren't even home, what caused you to act this way?"

"Papa I didn't do it I promise you I didn't do it, the rooms were like this, I didn't go near Harry's phone, Dad's phone was already cracked and I cleared the trash before meeting up with you!"

"You cracked Dad and Harry's phones and trashed the rooms!"

I just looked down at my hands again and let them yell at me until I was sent to Ed's old room by myself. I sat on the floor in the corner and cried, I could hear them all laughing and talking but it all stopped once I heard my name yelled downstairs.

I walked down to see Papa and Dad with over ten boxes of pizza which confused me.

"Did you really order fifteen boxes of pizza to the house? As if you weren't in trouble already! Now me and Papa had to pay for over fifty dollars in pizza! So I want all of this pizza gone by tomorrow morning so it doesn't go to waste!"

Dad handed over a whole large pizza to me and sent me to my room. I could barely finish one piece of pizza at dinner how am I supposed to finish a whole box?

I ate two slices and was about to throw up, I didn't know what to do anymore, maybe I should just leave? I keep getting blamed for things I didn't do and I can't take it anymore. I walked onto the balcony and sat down and just cried silently. If things weren't bad already I got a text from Ryan, how the hell did he get my number? He started sending me awful messages and the thing is it didn't even hurt me anymore, I felt so emotionless, I wasn't happy, sad, or angry. I was just nothing. It was only 8 pm but I was tired so I just went to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up from a nightmare and burst into tears, I haven't had a nightmare in about a week, I was sobbing like crazy and normally I would go to Papa and Dad's room but that obviously wouldn't work tonight. I wasn't going to go to sleep anytime soon so I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was two am. I went downstairs and to the kitchen not expecting anyone to be up but when I got there Niall was also there. There was no going back now so I went to the cupboard and got a glass and filled it with water.

"So you done being a disappointment and embarrassment to Papa and dad yet?"

I didn't say anything and just drank from my glass not making eye contact.

"Are you gonna run away or something yet?"

"Something like that," I said.

What Niall said about me running away did make sense, Papa and Dad definitely talked to Niall about this so maybe they want me gone.

"What do you mean something like that?"

"If they make it clear that they don't want me anymore I can just call Ed and see if he can get me back into the system and I could live in a foster home until I'm eighteen and then I will go from there."

I looked over at Niall and he looked a bit shocked.

"Zayn I didn't actually mean i-"

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to not being wanted and knowing when I'm not wanted. Sorry for causing so much trouble for you guys though. It really wasn't my intention. I'm gonna go for a walk, and if I don't come back then I probably took your advice about running away."

I walked out the door grabbing my sketchbook and pen that was on the counter in the process and went to the beach and just sat in the sand. I turned my phone flashlight on and just started drawing the moon and stars not caring about anything.

Niall's POV

I can't believe Zayn actually wanted to leave on his own, I sat there thinking for a little bit until I realized how awful me Harry and Eric are. I processed the conversation we had and then remembered what he said about taking my advice before running to Dad and Papa's room.

"Dad! Papa! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled turning on the light.

"What's going on Niall?" Papa asked sitting up.

"We did it! Me Harry and Eric messed up the rooms, cracked the phones, ordered the pizza and put the trash on the table! We wanted you to send Zayn away because we were selfish and Eric convinced us that Zayn was taking away all of our attention and then I was talking to Zayn in the kitchen a little bit ago and asked if he was gonna run away or something yet and then he said that since you guys probably didn't want him here anymore that he would call Ed to get put back in the system and then he said he was going for a walk and that if he didn't come back then he took my advice and ran away, You guys have to go find him!" I rushed.

Papa and Dad's eyes nearly bursted from their head before they put on t-shirts and and scrambled downstairs me following them.

"I'm going to look around the beach, Papa is going to walk around and you get to bed because you're going to need it, you Harry and most likely Eric are in so much trouble tomorrow!" Dad said.

No ones POV

Niall went up to bed guiltily and went to sleep deciding not to wake up Harry and Eric and to let them find out for themselves tomorrow. Liam put on shoes and ran outside and started running up the street calling for Zayn.

Louis didn't even bother with shoes, he had tears streaming down his face as he went out the back door and onto the beach. He saw a flashlight in the distance so he ran and saw a figure drawing, definitely Zayn. He sent Liam a quick text saying that he found him before approaching the figure.

Zayn's POV

I have been out here for an hour and I was starting to get cold but I didn't care because it was so relaxing. I was in the middle of drawing the ocean which I could see faintly with the moonlight when I heard my name. I turned around and there was Dad with tears streaming down his face running towards me. I put down my sketchbook and he pulled me into his arms in a tight hug like I was about to disappear.

"Zee I'm so sorry for not believing you, Niall told me how it was them who did it and I'm just so sorry. Please don't ask Ed to go back into the system because I could not live without you, Daddy loves you so much and I did not think for a second that I wanted you gone it wasn't even a thought. I promise."

That was enough for me to start sobbing into his shirt and cling to him even tighter.

"I'm so sorry Zee, so so sorry."

"It's okay, it's not your fault, I'm just happy that you actually wanted me because I don't want to leave." I sobbed.

"Zee you're always going to stay here, you're never going to leave."

I smiled and he kissed my head before standing up with me in his arms.

"Let's go home to Papa okay? He's crazy worried about you."

"I'm sorry"

"Zayn you have nothing to apologize for, you're perfect."

I smiled and we reached the house, the minute we walked in Papa was running from the family room straight over to us scooping me into his arms.

"Oh my gosh baby boy you're okay, I'm so sorry, I love you so much, please don't leave ever again."

"I love you too Papa, I love you so much."

"Um papa? Daddy? Do I still have to eat that pizza?"

"No baby you don't, I didn't expect you to either," Dad said.

"Good, I ate two pieces and I think I'm full until next year."

Papa and dad laughed and then started walking upstairs.

"Baby boy do you want to sleep with us tonight?"

"Yes please."

Once we reached the bedroom Papa and dad climbed in next to me like they have many times before.

"Daddy?"

"Yes bubba?"

"I had another nightmare tonight, it was about my parents and they came after me and took me away, I don't wanna them to find me daddy." I whimpered.

Dad looked at Papa before pulling me into his grip.

"Baby boy it's going to be okay, is there a reason for why you randomly had another nightmare when you haven't been having them?"

"I think and please don't be mad but Ryan found my number and he's been texting me and reminding me about what happened."

"Zee we aren't mad at you for that, how about we block his number and then we will work from there okay?" Papa asked.

"Okay, goodnight papa, goodnight daddy, I love you."

"We love you too"

I fell asleep for what was left of the night anyways and woke up at around 8 am. Papa and dad were still asleep so I just crawled to Papa who was laying on his back and rested my head on his chest. I eventually got bored so I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast, I hadn't cooked since I was at my parents house so I decided to make pancakes, muffins, eggs, and Bacon. I started with the pancakes and made those quickly then put them in the oven to stay warm, then I mixed the batter for blueberry and chocolate chip muffins and then put those in the other oven. I made the bacon only burning myself two times, and then made eggs. I put everything in the oven to stay warm and then decided to make orange juice since no one was up yet and because we were in Florida so oranges were everywhere in the backyard, I went to the backyard and picked a couple oranges and then went back to the kitchen where Dad and Papa were standing looking very confused.

"Zayn? Did you make all of this?" Papa asked gesturing to the oven.

I nodded and smiled.

"You can cook, you're an amazing artist, and you sing? We've got a prodigy on our hands Li!" Dad saying making me giggle.

I started to cut the oranges and by the time I was done with the orange juice everyone was downstairs so I put everything on the table. I sat down next to Papa and only had a muffin because I was still a bit full from the pizza and all breakfast I kept getting compliments making me blush and turn away. Breakfast was over and everyone was about to get up until Simon, Papa, and Dad called everyone to sit back down.

"So boys we need to talk with you, about why you decided it would be okay to frame Zayn." Papa started.

"Papa Zayn is lying he just doesn't want to get in more trouble!" Harry said.

"No he's not lying, Niall told us last night, you purposely made us get mad at Zayn to the point where he thought we didn't want him anymore and was going to call Ed to be put into a foster home because you made him think that we no longer wanted him!"

"Niall!" Harry yelled.

"He wanted to leave Haz! If that doesn't make you guilty then I don't know what does!" Niall yelled.

"Why should I be guilty he's not even my real brother! Niall is my real brother I have no connections with Zayn!"

"So me and Papa aren't your real parents then?" Dad asked.

"You have raised us our whole lives so it's no difference between blood parents or not, I just met this kid a couple weeks ago! I never signed up for this, and I never signed a document to adopt him as my brother, call him that all you want but I will never be his brother."

I stayed silent and Papa knew that Dad was about to scream so he came over and picked me up taking me out of the room leaving Simon and Dad to deal with them.

"You know he doesn't mean that Zayn, he's just a moody teenager and is probably upset about something and took it out on you, don't worry yea?"

I nodded and then went from my spot on the couch onto his lap.

"Cuddles?" I asked softly.

"Of course we can cuddle baby, you're so adorable you know that?"

I smiled and Papa laid down and wrapped his arms around me so I was on top of him with my face in his chest. All of the sudden we heard Dad yell and this time it was really loud, I tensed a little bit but papa just rubbed my back and not long after Dad came in with a really red face.

"Liam you need to go in there and take care of it I can't handle it anymore, he won't listen." Dad said.

Papa nodded and handed me to Dad before leaving. Dad smiled at me and kissed my forehead then sitting us down on the couch. We heard more shouting and then the sound of glass breaking, I got scared and hid my face in Dad's neck trying to block out the sound. Dad whispered soothing things in my ear and rubbed my back until all the shouting stopped and Harry came out with Papa.

"I'm sorry Dad, I didn't mean it, I was just being stupid and immature," Harry said.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to."

"I'm really sorry Zee, you're just as much my brother as Niall is and I don't want you to go anywhere, I may have only met you a couple weeks ago but I wouldn't want anyone but you to my younger brother."

I smiled and hugged Harry who hugged me back and then hugged Dad and left to his room because he was grounded for the rest of the day and then after vacation he was grounded for two weeks. Niall came and apologized too and went to his room but he was only grounded for one week after vacation, and Eric well he didn't apologize but his dad did ground him.

The rest of the vacation was awesome we got to try surfing which I was horrible at and Papa had to keep catching me when I fell off but it was still fun and we got to go mini golfing which was also super fun. We even went to a water park and best of all there wasn't much confrontation so it was enjoyable the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.5K 29
Hi my name is Megan Marie Payne and i'm Liam Payne's adopted 7 year old sister.
445 61 19
Liam Payne (17) has been in more foster homes but didn't like it or they didn't want it anymore so he ran away a lot. What if he finds 1 with more ki...
10.8K 84 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...