Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Sans X Reader (part 4)

5.7K 196 137
By savchiko

((I know what everyone's really been looking forward to! So here it is!))

It had been a while since I had seen Sans.

Sans and Papyrus had gone on a vacation with a monster named Toriel and that kid named Frisk he had told me about. We texted over the phone, but the vacation was a week long, which was enough to make me feel lonely. My friend kept bugging me and begging for me to forgive her, but I didn't. I couldn't. She deserves the punishment she's getting after the way she treated me.

The week Sans was gone seemed to last forever. I was getting more needy for his attention...was I bugging him with all the texts? Did he miss me as much as I missed him? Man...I hope he misses me. I hope I'm not bugging him. I'd hate to be a bother. I paced around my room, picturing when Sans would come back. Practically dreaming of the day he would come back.

Suddenly, his vacation was extended. He was staying an extra four days. But here's the good part. I got to come along.

I practically fell out of my seat when Sans offered for me to come with them. They were going to a different vacation site with a nice swimming pool and an awesome hotel. It had a lot to offer us. And after being away from him for so long, there was no way I could turn it down. I giggled like a dork as soon as the message was sent and instantly responded "YES."

Sans said he would pick me up since everyone has to repack for the extra vacation. So I got to work and picked out all the things I needed. "My first vacation with Sans~! Aaaah, I can't wait! Hopefully this Toriel is nice...I know Papyrus will be..." I said to myself. I ended up packing a whole lot more than I had first imagined. "Oh my..." I mumbled to myself.

I took some stuff out and went to sleep in order to be prepared for the day ahead of me.

But I couldn't.

I was so excited, that I couldn't fall asleep. I was imagining what it would look like, how everything would turn out and how the vacation would go. Most of all, I was excited to see Sans again. I wanted to wrap him up in my arms and cuddle with him till the end of time. If I could, I would. But sadly, other people like Papyrus need Sans as well, so I can't keep him all to myself.

I checked the time...it was already 2:00 in the morning?! I gasped and shut my eyes tightly, hoping and praying to fall asleep. Please please please...!

Beep beep beep!

My alarm clock...?
I yawned a sat up. I didn't even remember falling asleep...oh well, at least I slept. I checked the time. Sans said he was picking me up at 2:30 and we would arrive there at 3:00, so we would still have time to hit the pool and such. It was 1:30, which left me 30 minutes to get ready.

I showered in some warm water and changed into some nice clothes (think of some clothes that you have that you would wear in this situation) and dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I felt really prepared! I checked the time and...oh my god. It was 2:40.

My eyes widened in shock and I dashed outside. Wait, that clock is ten minutes off...sh*t.

Sans pulled around the corner in his car. His car was packed with Papyrus, Frisk, and what I assume is Toriel. Sans parked the car and everyone exited the vehicle. He looked at me, and his fast instantly lit up with excitement.

He ran at full speed towards me, and I ran towards him as fast as I could. I swooped him up and off of the ground, swinging him around and showering him in kisses. Toriel giggled and Frisk smiled. Papyrus laughed and beamed at us. They all walked over to us. Sans was hugging me tightly and I was smooching his cheek.

"Wowie! You must really love my brother!" Papyrus exclaimed with pride. "This pleases me immensely!" Toriel walked over to my side and I placed Sans on the ground. "Oh my, it seems you truly do take great care of Sans. You two make a lovely couple~!" Toriel chirped happily. Frisk pulled out (his/her/their) phone and showed it to Sans. His face flushed blue and he attempted to swipe Frisk's phone from (her/him/them), but failed.

"Delete those p-pictures!" He stuttered and Frisk giggled, shaking (her/his/their) head no. "We should get going! If we want to have enough time to hit the pool, we must hurry!" Papyrus said and dashed towards the car along with the rest. I followed closely behind. "Brother, I shall drive the car this time around! You may enjoy your company." Papyrus said proudly.

"Thanks bro." Sans said and grinned at Papyrus. Man, those two have the best sibling relationship.

In the car, everyone was so welcoming and happy. The car was flourishing with happiness, everyone seemed as excited as I was to get to the vacation site. Sans and I cuddled in the back as Toriel told me how glad she was to finally meet me and how she would make pie at the resort. Butterscotch Cinnamon pie sounded good! I've never tried it before, but it made my mouth water at the thought of it.

Toriel seemed like a motherly figure, one to make a really good pie.

We finally arrived, and everyone seemed in awe of the hotel. It had bring colors painted all over it. Lots of plants that set off a tropical feeling were set around it, and tons of flowers were around it too. The color palette mostly consisted of shades of light brown and white, with a hit of light pink and blue thrown in. It was breathtaking.

"Oh my..."
"Wowie...!"
"Woah..."
I could only gasp along with Frisk at this sight. I giggled and hugged Sans tightly.

We got our room key and entered a white and blue themed room. It had a balcony and kitchen, with plenty of roaming space and had three bedrooms. Tori and Frisk would sleep in one, Papyrus and Sans would sleep in the other, and I would sleep in the last one. Though, Sans had the option to sleep in my bed with me if he pleased.

We unpacked and got dressed to got to the pool. Our room can equipped with two bathrooms, and we changed quickly. Though putting on sunscreen took quite a while...

We headed towards the pool, and it was huge! It had a decently sized jacuzzi, and two different water slides. Frisk tugged at Toriel and pointed to the water slide, so we decided to all go. "Did I mention that Undyne and Alphys were coming? They are renting out a different hotel room, but they should-"

"HEY NERDS!" Undyne shouted. She came with Alphys, both dressed in swimsuits. "We goin on the slide?! Awesome!!" Undyne exclaimed and I giggled. Alphys seemed scared at first, but then warmed up to the idea when Undyne kissed her cheek.

We all went on the slide a couple time, and I have to admit, it was super fun. We hit the pool, Undyne and Papyrus had a battle with the water guns that they had bought and Toriel, Alphys, and Frisk were all talking and playing tag. So me and Sans were left alone.

"Just me and you~" Sans cooed, my face blushing red. He kissed my forehead and I giggled, kissing his skull. "I missed you so much..." I said and smiled. "Vacation wasn't fun without you." Sans said and grinned. We ended up having a water battle.

The pool took up the whole day, so when we got home we watched a movie in the living room of our hotel room (Undyne and Alphys joined us) but I forgot what it was called...

After the movie, everyone parted ways into their rooms and fell asleep. Sans slept next to me.

The next day, we went to a bowling alley that had a ping pong table. Most of us were bowling (Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys) and Toriel and Frisk were playing ping pong. Me and Sans decided to go over to the arcade area and play a bunch of games. We even got to go against each other on a few, but surprisingly, he was super good and beat me ALMOST all the time. I won against him 4 times, he won against me 10.

After that, we decided to go out to a restaurant and eat. Then, we headed back home. Sans slept with Papyrus this time, but also wanted to sleep with me, so I slept in their bed as well.

The next day, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and I all went out to go to the mall nearby and walk around while Frisk, Sans, and Papyrus all went to the pool.  Alphys and Toriel got their nails done while me and Undyne tried on some awesome outfits in the clothing shops. We went into a photo booth a took a few photos! They turned out awesome! I got to keep them. Then we all got ice cream and left. They were all so open and friendly. Alphys seemed especially excited to get her nails done on the surface for her first time.

The next day was our final day. We all decided to go to a spa, and then go to a relaxing forest nearby at night. After the spa, we all got massages. Undyne seemed more relaxed then ever before after she came out. She was always so tense, so this must've been really good for her.

When we went to the forest, Toriel, Papyrus, and Frisk all grouped together. Undyne and Alphys wanted some time to themselves to talk and do romantic kissy stuff. So me and Sans decided to do the same. But Sans wasn't into that kind of intense romance and stuff. He was a lazy guy. He preferred more fluff stuff like sleepy cuddles and smooches. So that's what we did.

"The moon is so pretty...almost as pretty as you." Sans teased and smirked. I giggled and looked away in attempt to conceal my blush. "No, the moon is far more pretty than me...." I said. "If that were the case, then I'd be dating the moon." Sans joked and laughed. I laughed along too. I nudged him with my elbow. "You know what I mean!"

So both stared at the sky in amazement. He made the first move and put his arm around my shoulder. I replied by kissing his forehead. He responded by laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled. Before I knew it, he was asleep. "c'mon sans...." I whispered and tried hard not to giggle.

"Goodnight, Sans."
"Mm....goodnight (Y/N)..."

((IM ALREADY WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE SHOT DONT WORRY ;) ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 240 22
[im trying, i promise] ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO SR PELO, NOT ME! I JUST WRITE SHITTY FANFIC ABOUT THEM Reqs are currently closed!!
7.6K 108 13
Continuation of New RWBY Volume 6.
863K 36.1K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 82 6
this story has been discontinued.