The E.N.D (Natsu/Reader)

By yellowsquash

" give me one reason not to fall in love with you right now " xoxo More

[It has begun]
[Getting Ready]
[GET OFF MEHHH!]
[Bonus Chapter #1]
[Departure]
A/N: New Story!~
Do Not Skip This
Special •L O S T• Chapter
Magic Update
[P I T Y]
[ Enigma ] (intro chap)

[Deathly Confession]

2.2K 65 60
By yellowsquash

See I kept my promise! HAHA! I hope you like this chapter! ^^

~~

Y/n stirred the pot again and got her scooper to taste test her soup. She dipped the scooper in the pot and brought it to her lips. Y/n then sipped the liquid hesitantly from the hotness of the boiling soup.

She instantly opened her eyes from the deliciousness in the taste. The chicken noodle soup melted in her mouth. The warmness of it helped the salted liquid left a comforting feel from the inside of her throat, when she swallowed.

Y/n basically squealed in excitement for her masterpiece. She couldn't wait to share this to her guild members. So, she screamed out for Erza, "Erza!~ I finished!"

From the rustling of the tent the sound signaled that Erza entered the 'kitchen'. Erza looked at the boiling pot of soup to Y/n and looked at the pot. She already knew that Y/n was done. She knew from everyone in the guild (That were with them) crowding in front of the tent to smell the inviting aroma.

Erza chuckled at the innocent girl. "Hai, I can see that. Want me to bring the pot outside for you?" Y/n nodded quickly.

Erza grabbed the handles of the pot and lifted it up slowly, to make sure nothing spilled. She walked towards the exit of the tent and brought it outside on a makeshift table that were made out of logs, immediately guild members went to the table and brought out there spoons and bowls.

Y/n stood near the table and handed out bowls of soup towards members, while smiling happily because everyone wanted her food.

While she was handing out bowls, she thought of Natsu. Lucy hadn't came with Natsu yet, so Y/n and Mira resorted to using stones to make a fire. She wondered if anything was happening.. between her friends. Or she would like to call Lucy a friend. She always got the feeling Lucy never liked her, and that thought made her heart bleed. Everyone in Fairy Tail was family, and if a member didn't like her she would be heartbroken.

Y/n was so deep in thought that she didn't notice she almost poured some soup on her. Luckily, someone stopped that from happening. She looked up and saw..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Freed.

The green haired lad quickly moved the scooper away from her hand and bowed, "My lady, you should be more careful to your surroundings." He gave out a closed-eye smile.

Y/n blushed embarrassingly and stuttered out a "Yes, sorry.."

Freed let out a chuckle and ruffled her hair, but Y/n smacked his hand away. "Hey," She yelled, "Do you know how hard it is to fix a girl's hair!" She moved her hair away to the correct placement and whined.

Freed nodded, "I will make sure to never do that again to a lady." He looked sure at his words. This action made Y/n giggle, "Ne~, you're such a gentlemen Freed."

"Eh~?" A, familiar and husky, voice whined from behind Y/n, "What about me Y/n-chan~?"

Warm arms enveloped her figure, and Y/n instantly swatted it away. "Natsu-kun, no. We are in public, mind your manners!" She playfully turned her head away. Natsu frowned rested his head on her shoulder.

Freed interrupted their little fight, "Um. Y/n would you like to help me with the serving?" He gestured to towards Mira and Juvia, who were passing out servings of food.

Y/n nodded ecstatically and ran with a Freed back to the table. Natsu frowned and was left there. Freed turned back a little to face Natsu, and sent out a sly grin. Natsu growled.

~(flashback)~

Lucy entered Natsu's tent and surrounded herself in his sweet smell, that she loved. The French vanilla and Strawberry smell was so alluring to her. She looked at the sleeping Natsu who was sprawled down in his  temporary bed.

His pink hair was messily spiked up and, looked extremely, soft. His muscular arms were glazed with sweat, from the heat, and his skin looked smooth.

Some people who saw Natsu now would say that he looked messy and unattractive, but Lucy saw much more than that. She took in his features and fell in love with him. Even the sound of his, extremely, loud snoring. She didn't even care about the trickle of drool on his chin. She was madly in love.

Lucy crawled up to him carefully and poked him on his muscled arm, where his Fairy Tail mark stood out. She traced the outline of the insignia and nuzzled it. (*^* EW CREEPY).

She then poked his chiseled jaw and observed it.  The way his tan skin looked absolutely perfect, etc.

This action seemed to wake Natsu up, he looked up at Lucy who stayed there and looked calmly, and a little lovingly, at Natsu.

Natsu looked up at her weirdly, "Um Lucy.. Why.. Are you in my tent.. And looking at me like that..?" He gave out a confused smile to her.

Lucy looked at his and truthfully said, "I love you Natsu."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lucy. No." He grabbed her hands and took her away from him. He steadily looked at her and stood up. He walked towards the entrance of the tent.

"I don't like you like that."

Lucy broke out into a frenzy. "It's because of Y/n isn't it? She's always stealing you away from me..! I really.. really just.." She looked up to stare at Natsu and glared "I ha-"

~Start song here~

Before she could finish her sentence, Natsu grabbed her arm and pushed her back onto the bed. 

He looked deeply into her eyes, "Finish it.. I dare you" He whispered. 

Lucy gulped at the look in Natsu's eyes. They were fierce and deadly. Why, she thought angrily, why does he act like this towards Y/n? 

"Hey.." Lucy snapped out of her thoughts and looked fearfully at Natsu. 

"Never say that again towards Y/n..."

"Got that?"

Lucy nodded and jumped up from Natsu's grasp and slowly walked towards the exit of the tent. But before she could make her way out of it she heard a calm, quiet, voice. 

"Don't tell anyone about this or..

.

.

.

.

~~

Cliffhanger. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
179K 6.6K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 52.9K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
990K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...