You Saved Me (LiLo family)

By xxonedirectionafxx

One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (final chapter!)

Chapter 7

2.4K 65 2
By xxonedirectionafxx

Zayn's POV

We got home and I just went straight to my room to take a nap, I was barely tired but my stomach hurt way too much and I knew I wouldn't be able to do a good job at hiding it. I climbed under my covers and turned so I was laying on my side my back facing the door. I tried so hard to fall asleep but I couldn't all I could think about was having to go back to school tomorrow, I was interrupted from my thoughts when my door opened and someone sat on my bed and started to run their fingers through my hair, I turned around to be met with Dad's bright blue eyes looking at me.

"Hey bubba, are you okay?"

"Yea it's just been a long day, there was a lot of stuff to catch up on." I lied.

"Okay well if you need any help me, Papa, and your brothers are always here to help you alright?"

"Yea"

"Okay well try to get some rest, I love you Zee," he said kissing my nose.

"I love you too daddy"

Then Dad left the room so it was just me again, I'm honestly not sure  what I'm supposed to do about this bullying thing, hopefully they get bored of me but I doubt they will. I decided that I wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon so I made my way to the shower and got in for about 15 minutes, I got out and got dressed in sweats and as I wear to put on a shirt I noticed the huge bruise on my stomach. Shit. I put on a shirt and just ignored it for now because if I start to worry Papa will pick up on it, he's very good about that stuff. I walked downstairs and Papa was the only one there just watching Tv.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Dad took Niall to get new cleats and Harry just tagged along, I think he's going to pick up dinner too, so it's just me and you Zee."

I nodded and made my over to him and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder, then Papa brought up a horrible topic.

"Why don't you get out your homework, I could help you out a bit if you need it."

I sighed but made my way over to my bag and brought out my homework binder and sat next to Papa. First was science which I managed to do by myself, that's my favorite subject. I also managed to finish French because it's just about learning the language, and I got history done but math and English were a different story. I took my math and was completely confused about everything, I didn't even know where to start.

"Um papa?"

"Yea?"

"How do you do this?"

After Papa explained it to me I understood it enough to get it done and then I made my way to English where once again Papa had to help me. When I finished everyone came home and the rest of the night consisted of dinner, Niall showing off his new cleats, and me going to bed early.

*3 days later*

Papa's car pulled up in front of the school and we all got in, the bullying had been ten times worse today than it ever has and it's been going on all week, I'm so stressed about it that I'm also very moody. We pulled into the house and got in to be greeted by dad.

"Hey boys do you mind helping me clear the dishwasher?" Dad asked.

"Sure dad," Niall said as him and Harry started helping.

I just kept walking up the stairs until Papa stopped me.

"Zayn I know it was a question but it wasn't an option get to helping."

"No thanks"

And with that I made my way to my room leaving an angry Papa behind, I haven't acted like this ever but I was just too stressed to care about how I acted. I was about to walk into my bathroom when my bedroom door opened to reveal Papa.

"Zayn I don't know what's going on with you today but if you don't help you're going to be setting the table, clearing it, and washing every dish tonight."

"Buzz off!"

Even I was surprised with my sudden attitude but my head was all messed up I didn't even know anymore.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, get the fuck out"

Let's just say Papa did not appreciate that at all.

"Alright you're on clean up duty all night, and you get to go clean up all of Niall's footballs that are scattered all around the backyard!"

"Yea no, but you can leave now, here I'll even show you the door!" I said pointing to the door.

"Now on top of that punishment you can take over Harry's job of walking the neighbors dog after dinner today, now I suggest you keep that rotten mouth of yours shut! Now get downstairs and start setting the table for dinner!" Papa yells before leaving the room.

I followed him downstairs now even more upset that I didn't get a chance to clean up any dried blood from my arms, stomach, and legs. I walked into the kitchen and kept my head down not saying a word and set the stupid table but did not plan on eating. Dad put dinner on the table and everyone sat down except for me as I tried to make my way upstairs.

"Zayn get back here, we're sitting down as a family to have dinner!" Papa yelled obviously fed up with me.

I just nodded and sat down putting my hands on my lap and not bothering to eat anything, I've really only had breakfast these past few days, Ryan and his friends snuck me into the nurses office and stuck me on a scale and I had gained about 20 pounds since I had been here, they took my lunch every day and now I would just eat my dinner but throw it up later, however tonight I just didn't have the effort to eat it at all.

"Zayn your dad worked hard on dinner tonight I suggest you eat it," Papa said.

"Not hungry."

"I don't care, now eat."

"I said I'm not fucking hungry!"

"That's it! I've had it with your attitude! What the hell is wrong with you? I have never met a child as misbehaved as you! Just go walk the neighbors dog and get out of my sight, you will have plenty of dishes to clean and footballs to clean up when you ge-"

I was out the door before he could even finish his sentence, I made my way to the neighbors house and got the dog and took her over to the park, every step I took hurt but I forgot about all of it when I saw Ryan and his group standing right in front of me.

"Well if it isn't little Zayn, wow did you actually gain weight?"

I didn't reply and just looked down at the dog until one of Ryan's friends took her from my grip and tied her leash to the fence. They didn't even waste a second with hitting me, I got about fifteen punches to my stomach and one of his super built friends jumped on my legs, literally before they finally left. I got up in so much pain and made my way to the neighbors house going slower than usual of course. I made my walking normal and got inside to be met by my parents who looked pissed.

"We said a walk not a fucking marathon, you've been gone for an hour! Just start cleaning!" Dad yelled.

I nodded and started cleaning the dishes I was finally done and started making my way to my room only for my shirt to be tugged back by Papa.

"Get to picking up the footballs!"

I started walking and of course it was slower than my normal pace which of course Papa had to pick up on.

"Faster Zayn we don't have all day!"

I made my way outside and started picking up the footballs, it hurt to move this much but I just did it to give myself some alone time, when you're alone your whole life you never think you would actually need alone time but I guess I do. I finally finished and walked back inside to see Papa waiting for me.

"I hope you learned your lesson."

"Whatever."

"Jesus Zayn just get to your room!"

I made my way to my room and fell onto my bed and went to sleep dreading what was about to come tomorrow. I woke up and the pain I mentioned yesterday was a thousand times worse, I managed to get dressed and make my way downstairs without anyone noticing me, it was still pretty early and I didn't want Ryan to find me this morning so I left a note saying I walked to school, I would have ditched but I'm not up for that. I left the house and started my 2 mile walk to school managing to only fall from pain two times, a half hour later I got there and cars were just starting to show up which means I'm earlier than usual. I walked inside and went to my first class.

School just ended and I hadn't seen Ryan all day, I was making my walk home from school when there was a tug on my arm, and of course there was Ryan. He wasted no time punching the living day lights out of me and was about to hit my face when one of his friends reminded him not to because then they would just get caught.

"You're never getting out of this nightmare Paylinson!" Ryan seethed before throwing me to the ground and walking away.

I nodded and got up making my way home, I opened the door and Papa was pissed, no he was beyond pissed.

"Zayn! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO WALK TO SCHOOL AND YOU GO AHEAD AND DO IT ANYWAYS! CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?"

I was backed up in the corner scared for my life, I just didn't say anything and let him yell, because I deserved it, I'm an awful person, I deserve what Ryan does, I deserve what my parents did, and I deserve Papa yelling at me. I don't deserve having Papa and Dad as parents though and Niall and Harry as brothers, they're too good for me.

"Zayn I don't even know how to punish you anymore! Why have you been acting like this?"

I just shrugged and looked at him.

"Just go to your room!"

I nodded and made my way upstairs, I walked into the bathroom to look at my bruises and almost fainted, there was dried blood and bruises that were the darkest purple ever. It hurt so bad but I deserved it so I have to deal with it. I made my way to my bed when Niall came into my room.

"Zayn could you do us all a favor and stop fucking us up and messing with Papa he has never been this stressed and it's all your fault! Just stop or leave because Papa and Dad have done so much for you and you're just being horrible! Grow up won't you?"

And then he was gone, he was right though maybe I should just leave, I mean who honestly wants me here. They will probably ask me to leave soon anyways and I wouldn't blame them.

Eventually everyone went downstairs for dinner but I stayed upstairs, I had been causing hell for this family and I didn't want to ruin dinner for them too, but hey at least it's Friday and I don't have to see Ryan until Monday if I'm still here by Monday that is. Time passes and I just sat on my bed not doing anything until midnight. I walked downstairs and went to the back porch and sat on the porch swing outside. It was not too cold but not hot out and it just felt nice to be out here and think. I'm gonna miss this place though, it was the best time of my life staying here. I just sat here thinking for hours until the sun started to come up, it must have been around 6 am but I was interrupted from my thoughts when the slider door opened and Dad and Papa stood there.

"Zayn? What are you doing out here?" Dad asked.

I just shrugged and pulled my knees close to my chest. They came and each took a seat next to me while I looked at the ground, this is it, this is where they tell me to leave.

"Zayn can you please tell us what's going on?" Papa asked.

I didn't even know how to put the words together or if I even wanted to tell them, I just started to cry, cry about the pain, cry about being rude, and cry about everything else that happened this past week.

"Zee, bubba, what's wrong? Please tell us," dad said pulling me into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm s-so sorry!"

Dad put an arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap causing me to cry out in pain.

"Zee are you okay?" Papa asked.

I continued to shake my head and Papa stood in front of me, lifted my shirt off and then gasped.

"Zee what happened you need to tell us what's going on," Papa said wiping my tears.

"Toms brother Ryan goes to my school and Tom told Ryan about me and they've been beating me up ever since the first day of school, they told me not to eat and they take my lunch and I believed them so I would throw up my dinner every night and then I'm sorry I was so awful I was just so stressed and I didn't know what to do and when I was walking the dog they found me and started beating me up some more, and it hurts so bad," I explained before bursting into more tears.

Liam pulled me into his arms and picked me up rocking my back and forth while kissing my head.

"Baby boy I'm so sorry for being so hard on you, you need to tell us these things though."

"I deserved it I deserve everything that's ever happened to me except you guys, I don't deserve you guys," I said into his shoulder.

"No please don't say that, you don't deserve any of the pain you've ever went through you're perfect and we love you so so much bubba," Dad said.

"So you don't want me to leave?" I sniffled.

"No! We never wanted you to leave Zee, that wasn't even a thought!"

I sniffled some more and Papa carried me to the kitchen where he started to clean the blood off of my stomach.

"Zaynie did they hurt you anywhere else?"

I nodded and pointed to my legs, Papa took off my pants leaving me in just my night pull up which made me blush deeply and Dad to coo at me and kiss my cheek. My legs were all bruised with some minor cuts so Papa cleaned those up and then went to get some ice for my bruises.

"I'm sorry for making you so stressed Papa and Daddy," I said.

"Baby boy who told you that?" Dad asked.

"Niall told me I was stressing Papa out too much and that he's never seen him like this and that I need to stop or leave," I explained.

"Don't listen to him Zee everyone has bad days, and if you have an attitude with us one day I do not want you to think that you have to leave, no child is perfect and you're supposed to stress us out some times, I'm going to have a long talk with Niall so don't worry about anything," Dad explained and kissed my head.

I held my arms out to Dad who smiled and picked me up then took the ice from Papa and placed it on my stomach. I cuddled into dad and the ice started relieve a lot of the pain I had, he made his way to the couch where I put my face on Papas lap and laid across both of their laps.

"Daddy?"

"Yea bub?"

"What am I going to do about school?"

"We're going to call the school and that boy will probably be expelled you don't have to worry anymore I promise."

I smiled and then cuddled father into Papa before falling asleep. I woke up on the couch to someone taking a bag of ice off my stomach. I look up to see Papa there smiling at me.

"Hey baby boy, you feeling better or do you want a new ice bag?"

"I'm feeling better," I said yawning.

I put my arms out and Papa got the idea because he picked me up and I clung to him resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"You're warm papa."

Papa just laughed and rubbed my back while walking to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"How's my baby boy doing?" Dad asked while walking over.

"Daddy did you know that Papa's very warm," I said.

I was half asleep and just said whatever I was thinking at the moment.

"I'm sure he is Zee," Dad said.

"And daddy when I woke up he was taking the ice off my tummy because it melted did you know that?"

"I do baby, I was the one who told him to take it off."

"Oh, good, because I didn't want the water to be too heavy and have the bag explode water all over me."

"Well we wouldn't want that."

"Hey Papa? Did you know I just had a conversation about you with daddy?"

"I do know because I'm right here holding you while listening to the conversation," papa said.

"Oh"

I looked over to see Harry and Niall dying of laughter and Dad was smiling at me.

"Papa, Niall and Harry are such weirdos"

"They are aren't they?"

"They are that's what I just said, maybe you should come back to school with me Papa," I smiled.

"I think you need some breakfast Zee" dad said.

I nodded and Papa was about to put me down but I was not having any of it.

"No Papa don't put me down!"

Papa sighed and sat down on a chair and turned me around so I was leaning against his back. I started to eat the toast that was in front of me and it definitely woke me up so I wasn't mumbling random things.

"Daddy what are we doing today?"

"Well I was thinking we could have a movie day, would you guys like that?"

"Yea!" Me Niall and Harry all said together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
318K 8.7K 26
Harry doesn't have much luck when it comes to foster families. With his mother stuck in a hospital and constantly being moved between families and hi...
445 61 19
Liam Payne (17) has been in more foster homes but didn't like it or they didn't want it anymore so he ran away a lot. What if he finds 1 with more ki...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...