Mine// h.s

By louisbabi

They met at a young age. They were completely head over heels for each other. Harry got himself into the wron... More

Prelogue
"Found her"
"H-Harry?"
Liam
Back
♬Playlist♬
Ice cream
Party
Mission
Author's note
♡Bonus♡
Shower
Author's note
Michael
The Call
Not an update
The call part 2
Doctor
Thank you
Overprotective
Is it yours?
Chap.16
Chap.17
Update

Jelousy

5.7K 88 29
By louisbabi

Harry

I'm such a pûssy was what I first thought when I woke up. For crying out loud, I poured my heart yesterday and couldn't stop myself from shredding some tears. I mean I really didn't care that Vivi saw me crying like a little girl cause she has been my girl since we were seventeen well I was seventeen she was sixteen. She's my friend and lover, she's the only one that understand me. So she seeing me cry wasn't a big deal to me. We only dated for a year and a half before I was arrested and yeah I know that's not enough time to get to know a person but with Vivi it felt different. It feels like I've known her my entire life.

I don't really know how to explain this feeling but you just know when it's the right person. You just feel comfortable around them.

Feeling movement beside me, I look down at Vivian tucked in my arms.

"Morning beautiful. Sleep well?" I smile a bit

"Morning... I slept really well actually. Your chest is very comfy" she says groggily rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands.

I chuckled, "I see. You drooled all over me"

"I'm so sorry. That's so embarrassing" she gaps

"Hey, it's fine babe. I'm kind of used to it. I remember you used to do it back then"

"But still. It embarrassing"

I just pull her even closer to me and gave her a kiss on her forehead, "You hungry?"

"Starving"

"How about we go to our place?"

"You mean Wanda's bakery?"

"That exact same darling"

Vivian and I used to go to that bakery almost every weekend. They have the best waffles ever! And also that place is very special, well at least for me. I asked her to be my girlfriend in that place.

"Yes! I haven't been there in years" she says with a sparkle in her eyes

"Okay then get your ugly aśs up" I pat her perky bum

"Hey! My booty is not ugly"

Biting down my lower lip trying to prevent from letting out a laugh I say "Booty? Really baby?"

"Whatever" she blushes and gets out of bed walking towards her closet. Once I'm done admiring her I get out of her bed and walk to her bathroom

"Hey do you have any extra toothbrushes?" I call after her

"Yeah! Under the sink!" She shouts from her room

"Thanks love" I shout back.

I open the cabinet under the sink and immediately see two extra toothbrushes. After brushing my teeth I splash water onto my face to wash out the sleep from my eyes.

I walk out the bathroom to walk back to Vivi's bedroom to see her holding out a blue and grey sweater having a hard time deciding. Helping her out I said "I like the blue one. It brings out the color of your beautiful eyes" I gave her a cheeky smile

"God, you cheese ball. But true, I do like blue" she gave me a smile "Now turn around. I need to change"

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" I raise an eyebrow but I still turn around respecting her wishes.

"Thanks" she mumbles

Remembering that I was only in my boxers I look around the room in search of my clothes. After scanning her room I see my white shirt along with the rest of my clothes including my black boots on a chair near her desktop. Quickly getting dressed I shuffle my hair and
after a minute I ask her "You done darling"

"Yup. All done"

I turn around and gave her a dimpled smile, "Woah babe. Stunning as always" I said trailing my eyes down her body involuntary.

"Wait let me take a selfie. I love how this lipstick looks on me" she says

I just shake my head. This girl. After her taking her selfie we leave the flat to head to my Range Rover down a few blocks. I opened the passenger door helping Vivian getting in, "Such a gentleman"

"Only for you love" I kiss her cheek before closing her door

I quickly sit on the drivers seat and start the engine. Getting out of the parking lot we drive around downtown arriving at Wonda's bakery after ten minutes.

"Man, I missed this place. Can't compare the amazing waffles they do here" I hear Vivian say beside me once we park.

"Agree"

Getting out of my car, I quickly made my way to Vivian's side and opened her door, "Thanks Harry but I could've done it myself you know"

"Nonsense. I'm just treating m'lady right" I interwind our hands once she's out. Feeling her soft hands in mine thinking how I want to be the only person she allows to hold her hand. Call me greedy, call me selfish, but I don't want anyone else holding her hand. Only me.

We both walk into the bakery to be greeting by the one and only Wanda, "Well, what do we have here?" She gave us a warm smile

"Hello" Vivian and I say at the same time

"Haven't seen you two in a while"

"Yeah. It's uh been pretty rough. Anyways, party for two"

"Right. This way lovebirds" she gave us a wink and turned around guiding us to a booth table at the far corner.

Sitting across from Vivian, I take the menu from Wanda's hand thanking her after. Vivian doing the same.

"You're waiter will be here shortly. Nice seeing you guys again. Enjoy" she said after giving us a little wave with her wrinkly hand.

I look up from my menu to ask Vivian what she wants to only see her already staring at me

"What?" I smirk at her

I love it when I catch her looking at me then she smiles and looks away blushing.

"I just like your hair today" she giggles

"You do huh?"

"Very much. It looks so soft, how do you even get it like that? Mine is like fried!"

"Want to know my secrets?"

"Please!"

"I... Don't wash my hair for a week" I lean over the table

"Harry! You're so gross" she pushes me back to my seat

I chuckle, "What? It's true though. Here's a tip, don't wash it so often because then you lose your natural oils"

"And where did you learned that?" She wonders

"Lady at hair cuttery"

She just burst out laughing. Feeling kind of offended cuz I mean. I'm very proud of my hair but everyone just hates it or laugh. When I used to work out while I was in prison I would tie my hair up to a bun to get my hair out of the way but then a prick told me I looked like a pussÿ.

"Babe" I whine

After calming herself she says "Sorry, it's just the way you said it made me laugh. I love your hair by the way, don't cut it off"

"Thanks" I said feeling much better.

"Hey. Welcome to Wanda's. What may I get you for drinks?" We get interrupted by the waiter

Looking up at him I see him staring at Vivian with a wide smile. I narrow my eyes already not liking this guy especially because he's staring at my girl.

"You ready to order baby?" I said with a smug smile

"Ya. I would like a vanilla milk shake" she smiles at him. I swear I can feel my right eye twitching

"Sure thing sugar" he winks at her

Oh no.

I stood up from the booth towering over this weak stick, "look buddy. You better watch how you talk to my girl" I threat him

"S-Sorry man. I didn't know" Ha, yeah right.

"Harry sit down. You're causing a scene" Vivian says through her teeth

I sit down not because people are staring but because I can see Vivian getting mad and I don't want to ruin our day. I always ruin everything.

"For you s-sir?"

"I'll have black coffee" and he quickly walks away

I look over at Vivian looking outside the window sighing I break the silence, "Sorry"

"You don't have to be jealous of anyone Harry" she looks at me

"I can't help it"

"Remember. You have me now. Not him or anyone"

I gave her a small smile, "Again. Sorry love"

Reaching across the table she grabs my hand giving it a little squeeze calming me down with that simple gesture.

My mum would always squeeze my hand too when I was upset and that was pretty often.

"You're okay Harry?" She asked worried

"Yeah it's that I just had a faint memory of my mum"

"You want to talk about it?"

"No. No. Maybe when we get home" I don't even know if she's letting me stay with her.

"Sure" she gave me a comforting smile bringing warmth to my heart along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go" the weak stick places Vivian's plate in front of her

"Thanks. This looks really good" she literally jumps up and down.

He just nods knowing not to say anything that may bother me. Good boy

Then he places my plate in front of me

"Anything else" he asks

"Nope" I said quickly wanting him to leave us alone

"Well okay. Enjoy" he nods and walks away

Vivian moans, "Goodness this is so good"

"Babe. Don't moan to much, it's making me hard"

"Harry really? You had to ruin the moment"

"Oops?"

"Yeah oops" she says with a mouth full of waffles

"Close your mouth you nasty sexy beast"

She opens her mouth even wider showing me all of her food she's chewing.

Jesus, I love her so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A|n

Updated again! I hoped you liked this chapter. <3

Ezra Miller is such a babe😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 240 19
"Zayn please." She sobbed. I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry. "Please, leave me alone." She...
477K 10.6K 29
{This story is copyright} "HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and...
16.3K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
37.5K 935 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...