Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter three.

146K 4K 2K
By molly180697

Chapter three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Dinner was actually bearable as Harry’s family were nice, unlike Harry.

Anne was so kind and caring, the kind of mother I wish I had. There was no doubt Harry loved his mum you could tell by the way he acted around her it was kind of sweet really, I still hate him though.

Gemma was so friendly we got on really well, I felt like I’d known her forever because I talked so easily with her. She kind of reminded me of my best friend Amy, I’ve known Amy ever since I moved to the city we’re joined at the hip, did everything together and we still do really.

Maybe Amy can help me out with this mess? I’ll have to meet up with her tomorrow and figure a way out.

My grandmother spent the majority of the dinner Chatting with Harry’s grandparents while my Dad and Anne talked, they seemed to get on quite well Anne was very down to earth unlike Harry who was caught up in this rich kid world.

Gemma was sat opposite me and of course my grandmother sat Harry next to me.

Dinner was over now and we were all still sat around the table chatting when suddenly Harry began running his hand across my thigh.

His touch seemed to send electric sparks through my body, I quickly swatted his hand away but his hand continued to rest there rubbing my thigh with a tight grip.

‘’What do you think you are doing’’ I hissed quite enough for Harry but no-one else to hear.

‘’ You’re going to have to get used to it babe, we’re getting married remember’’ he whispered into my neck planting a small kiss there before pulling away slowly.

What was he playing at?

‘’ Aww look at them, perfect together already. Cute as a button’’ My grandma cooed

Oh that’s why, he wanted to show off typical. He’s going to look like he likes me so when I get out of this he comes off all innocent and I’m the bad guy.

A few minutes later we all headed back to the living room, as I was walking out Gemma stopped me

‘’ you should be careful you know, I love Harry to bits but he’s not as he seems’’ she told me

‘’ Well I have no intention of getting to know him anyways, I’m not marrying him’’ I replied

‘’ Oh I think you are, you won’t get out of this it’s been planned since the day you were born it’s in the contract between the family businesses’’ Gemma informed me.

‘’ What? No it was only decided recently’’

‘’ Sorry but I’m right, once you get to know him you might like him. Depends which side of him you get to see’’ Gemma smiled weakly squeezing my arm.

I stormed back through in to the living room

‘’ What the hell, you’ve had this planned all along, since I was a fucking baby! Dad how could you? ‘’ I screamed.

‘’ Emma Clark, language we have guests, that’s no way for a young lady to speak ‘’ my grandma scolded.

‘’ Sweetheart, you know this wasn’t my idea I tried to get you out of it but there’s nothing I can do. It might not be too bad. I’m sorry’’ My dad said practically crying, he’s quite an emotional man really not what you’d expect if you saw him. He looks tough but he really isn’t.

‘’ No fuck you! You’re a hypocrite, just leave me alone’’ I screamed once again before storming out of the house running across the drive.

What was I supposed to do now? I can’t drive and we are over an hour away from home.

I walked over to the path outside my grandmother’s house and slumped down sitting on the curb. That’s when the tears started falling, I’ve been upset twice today over this mess, it’s my 18th birthday I should be out drinking with my friends or something now that I’m legal.

Honestly though it doesn’t seem as appealing now it’s not against the law.

I’d been sat outside for quite some time before I felt someone rest their hand on my shoulder

‘’ I told you to leave me alone’’ I mumbled wiping the tears from my face.

‘’ No you didn’t’’ a raspy voice replied.

‘’ Harry fuck off yeah, I can’t deal with you right now’’ I told him.

‘’ Come on its freezing let’s just go back inside’’ Harry held his hand out for me.

‘’ No I’m not going back in there’’ I shook my head.

‘’ Fine, I’ll take you home then’’ he sighed.

‘’ Ok, but this doesn’t mean I like you’’

‘’ Of course not you love me babe’’ he laughed dragging me up from the curb and towards his car.

‘’ No’’ I snapped.

‘’ calm down babe, just messing’’ he held the door open for me and mumbled a thanks before climbing in.

The drive was silent, this was a good thing because I really didn’t need his sarcastic comments.

When we pulled up outside my house I was relived and disappointed, it wasn’t that I didn’t want to leave Harry, believe me I did, but the car seemed safe and quite like a get away from it all.

‘’ Thank you for bringing me home’’ I smiled weakly

‘’ My pleasure babe’’ he teased

‘’Stop calling me that ‘’ I moaned

‘’ soon you’ll be mine so I can call you whatever you want’’

‘’ is there really no way out?’’ I asked

‘’ Nope, we have to look like we tried for a few years before we can get a divorce as well’’ he sighted running his hand through his mess of curls.

‘’ But by then you’ll probably be in love with me and begging me to stay’’ he winked 

‘’ You wish Styles’’ I said as I got out of the car.

‘’ See you later wifey’’ he shouted.

I just shook my head, he’s so annoying.

Once I got inside I threw my shoes off and went straight to my room, I stepped out of my dress dropping it on the floor and put on a pair of cotton shorts and an over-sized t-shirt.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and wiped off my makeup.

Climbing in to bed I quickly sent a text to Amy:

It’s actually happening, I don’t think I can get out of it either!

Harrys the most annoying stuck up guy you’ll ever meet.

Help?!?!?!

Emma xxxx

I placed my phone back down on my bedside table and pulled the covers up settling down to go to sleep.

Just as I was falling asleep my phone buzzed assuming it was Amy I sat up to reply, it wasn’t Amy it was Harry?

Hey there babe,

Today was fun;) Got loads more to look forward to.

We’re shopping with my mum tomorrow afternoon, you know for our wedding!

You’ll love it, just like you love me ;)

Harry xo

Who does he think he is? How did he get my number?

How did you get my number?

I won’t be seeing you tomorrow, already have plans.

I hate you

Emma.

Moments later my phone buzzed again, why can’t he just leave me alone to sleep.

I have my ways babe,

I’ll find you don’t worry. See you tomorrow

Get some sleep

Harry xo

I didn’t even bother replying to him I’m too tired. I just need to talk to Amy and try and sort something out.

Authors note ----- Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

Please vote and comment it means so much to me.

What did you think?

Who noticed my BSE reference?

I’m updating again later today

Love molly xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 27.7K 57
Valentina, daughter of an Italian mafia leader sent out to be protected by Styles, a tenacious and irritable twenty-six year old, riddled with past d...
309K 5.6K 25
••••• A sequel to Baby ••••• Baby is back and a lot is happening. After the rough departure of power couple Harry and Tiffany a year goes...
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...
2.8K 610 23
taekook yoonmin namjin jhpoe × girl