One Piece

By MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. More

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Two Idiots

11.3K 271 123
By MamaWani

It all happened at once. The two of them pressed together tightly to one another as if they'd break if they moved away.

These two idiots weren't very friendly at the moment, actually, far from it.
You'd think the two men would be bickering drunkly over who could drink the most sake, or pick up the most ladies in a night,

But oh no, no. They weren't bickering over drinks; they were bickering over you.

Yes you; Y/n L/n. One of the only women that would willingly go along with any stupid plan either man would come up with.

The most recent becoming a Sea King eating contest, seeing who could eat the most of the colossal fish; creating your ultimate defeat and a case of sea sickness. Fun.

As the bar became even more crowded, the men only grew louder; the clown making snarky remarks about the redhead, whilst the emperor slid in snide comments.

You only sat back with a beverage in hand watching the spectacle, a few others sitting down with you to watch.

"What did you say about my nose you one armed cretin!?"

"You heard me tomato nose!"

You rolled your eyes, looking over at Buggy with a sour expression.

'You're both idiots, what's your problems?'

The two looked back at you with smiles and you flashed them a quick grin and took a sip of your drink, frown growing on your bored face.

You had thought that it would be fun to go out with the boys, have a few drinks, dance a bit, and ultimately crash on one another's ship or nearby hotel until the morning.

But no, they insisted on making a scene, causing a commotion to rack though the small bar.

"They're fighting over..?"

"Baha! I bet she's getting heated over this argument!"

"Who is that?"

A few loud laughs filled the small pockets of silence.

Wait. Silence?

You looked up and noticed the two men gone; oh no. You weren't feeling up for a scavenger hunt tonight.

You got up from your seat and made your way to the entrance, hoping to at least run into one of them on the journey back.

Sadly that didn't happen, and you left the bar empty handed. Shanks was nowhere to be seen; as well as Buggy.

"Dammit you guys, I don't have time for this!"

You sigh and throw the glass bottle down onto the road, breaking it. You make your way down the lightened road, headed for the docks.

Before you could take a step forward anymore, a hand grabbed the back of your shirt making you turn around.

There was no owner; only a white gloved hand. You looked around and tried to spot a flamboyant looking clown; but you couldn't find him.

You sigh and turn to continue, but then an idea hit you; seducing time. A light smirk played on your lips as you turned around and grabbed the floating hand and interlocked your fingers with it.

You dragged it along until you reached your ship, sitting on the side and gently sliding the glove off; flicking it across the deck.

You ran your fingers over the lines of his palm, smiling softly to yourself. You knew he was close, he was watching you from somewhere; you could feel him.

You looked down at your shirt, his hand had unbuttoned two of the buttons showing slight cleavage.
Your eyes darted around in the dark and let go of his hand; letting it finish its mission.

As the last button popped open, a growl emanated somewhere across deck. Shanks was standing opposite of you, looking directly towards you.

You giggled softly and pushed off the ship, and walked over to Shanks, not bothering to button your shirt.

"Shanks~ where did you and that clown go~?"

Shanks merely shook his head and peered down at you, not taking notice of your obvious disposition.

"Shanky please, tell me~?"

He sighed and looked the other way, tour gaze following him as he blushed gently.

"We left the bar and walked away from each other, I don't know where he could be, and I frankly couldn't care less."

You pouted and put your head on his shoulder.

"Oh, thats too bad...I guess we'll both just have to leave him here then huh?"

Shanks' blush curled up to his ears and he smiled awkwardly.

"If that's what you want to do."

You smile innocently.

"That's not the only thing I want to do, Shanks."

Shanks looked down at you with a dark blush and gulped slowly.

"A-ha ha...you're...you're funny Y/n
.."

"Who said I was joking Red hair?"

He froze and stared at you; were you alright? He hasn't ever seen you like this before. Maybe the alcohol was finally doing its job..

You leaned up only slightly, but slightly enough to be close enough to his lips. His breath hitched in his throat, a hand playing with his black cape, twirling and knotting it.

"Y/n! Get the hell away from her you red headed devil!"

You smirked and quickly pecked Shanks' lips before leaning away and turning to look at a pouting Buggy; his jaw set in a hard line.

His arms were crossed and his reconnected with his arm; along with the matching glove to its partner. His eyes held a look of betrayal, hurt.

"Y/n..."

His voice was deep and menacing, locking your gaze to his as he walked closer to you, stepping to the side to block the view of Shanks.

"Why do you insist on breaking my heart? Why can't you be with me?"

"Who said that she'd want to be with you, Bugsy Boy?"

Shanks voice rang in the cold night air, Buggy sending him a deathly glare.

"Boys please, I've had enough of your bickering and fighting over me, its not worth it."

Buggy and Shanks looked at you with awed expressions, the two closing in on you.

"What do you mean by that?"
"Yes what do you mean by that?"

You shake your head and sigh, looking down and re-buttoning your shirt with a sigh.

"I don't understand all the fuss."

"Why shouldn't we fuss about you? You're one of the prettiest ladies I've ever laid eyes on!"

You smile lightly, giggling softly.

"Thank you Buggy, but still, you both know that I'm not very special-"

The two gasp in unison, eyes widened in horror.

Not special!? You not special!? What kind of nonsense were you spouting!?

"Y/n please! You're one of the special-iest ladies I've ever met! Probably I'll ever know!"
"You don't understand how special you are to the two of us, if you weren't anything special, we wouldn't constantly nag about how either of us would win you over."
"Yeah! You're our y/n! Our best friend! You're one of the only people that I love hanging out with!"

You smile as the two hug you, content to just stay snuggled in their arms.
They pull away, standing straight in front of you; beaming.

"Well boys, that was...nice to say the least. Thank you, I love the both of you very much, nothing could replace two of my bestest friends."

You pulled the two down into another hug, the two of them signing contently at the contact.

You straightened up. "Now come on, I'm tired and there's plenty of me to go around. "

You look at the two of them.

"Cuddles?"

They nod knowingly to each other.

"Cuddles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.7K 20
"Can't you just spit it out?" "I'm in love with you, okay?" or in which the one-sided love isn't so one-sided anymore โ˜“ based on the one piece live a...
394K 8.7K 44
Sสœแดแดก แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› sแด‡x า“แด‡แด‡สŸs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ -Mแดษดแด‡แด‹ส D. Lแดœา“า“ส ' โ† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ... ...
754 22 8
(The stories can be one shot, two shots or three shots) Basically what the title said is what this book is all about! various male characters from o...
219K 4.7K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...