Nerd With a Secret - Larry St...

By PeasantIShipLarry

Harry Styles is a nerd that everybody ignores and bullies but he doesn't care. He lives with it because he ha... More

Nerd With a Secret - Larry Stylinson Au-
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
1D Bromance Awards
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 5

82.2K 2.2K 3K
By PeasantIShipLarry

(Harry/Marcel's Pov)

That night at home was lonely.

Maria ended up not coming because of a family emergency and wouldn't arrive until the afternoon, so basically it was one teenage boy left alone in a giant mansion for the night but then again, I was used to it.

There was a lot to keep me entertained but it would've been nice to have some company.

Thankfully it was finally Friday which meant only one day left of college to get through and then I had the weekend to recover. The added bonus was that unless I was called in specially, I didn't have work until Monday either. The bad thing was that after running out of school yesterday and probably skipping a beating, the pain would be worse when I eventually faced the bullies.

The whole night though, my mind was on Louis. In school I wanted shove his filthy smirk down a toilet and then shower him with lessons on how to be nice but at work he was like a completely different person. If it weren't for the tattoo, I would say he had a twin. I didn't know who was real and who was fake.

Then again he bullied the fake me, maybe school just changed everyone.

As I parked up at school, I saw my bullies staring at me and as expected Louis was back to his bad boy image, sending me dirty looks. If only he knew I was the one he was doing a photo shoot with yesterday. I didn't think that being a model wss very 'bad boy' anyways. I wondered if his friends knew what he wad doing.

I ignored all of the looks I received and headed straight for my locker. I exchanged my English books for my history ones and then once the bell rang, I made my way to class. Luckily Aiden, Daniel and Mason weren't in this class because they were too dumb to even know about their own century, let alone a previous one. However fate had given up on me and decided to stick Louis in this class. 

I was already seated right at the back to the far right and apart from the seat next to me, the only other available was at the front to the left. There must have been at least one god out there because Louis chose to sit in the chair at the front over the chair where he could pick on me as much as he wanted. It seemed to me that without his 'crew' he was simply lost. 

During the lesson, he kept glancing my way with a look that could kill and it was starting to annoy me. At the studio he was bouncing around a studio singing and smiling but at college he became silent with only words of hate ever leaving his mouth.

Told you he was bipolar.

My History teacher was rambling on about the non useful exam stuff again and I took to doodling in my book. I felt like a little rebel.

Even though I really wasn't.

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Luckily no one else heard it. It was my work phone and I was praying Claire didn't need me in because I really I needed the day off.

To my surprise though, I opened up my phone and saw it was from Louis.

I had sent him my number last night after he had given me his but I didn't think he would actually text me.

I wasn't used to this.

I looked over in his direction, pushing my glasses up my nose, and saw him staring intently at his phone waiting for a reply. 

From Louis 

Hey Harry, hows it going, I'm bored and needed someone to talk to. Save me!

***

To Louis

Hey, I'm good and shouldn't you been in school...you know working?

I sent the text secretly, making sure not to get spotted. I guessed that was the plus side of sitting in the back corner. No one watched you.

I then turned my attention back to Louis who smiled at my response before quickly typing back. I had changed my phone to silent, so the vibrate wouldn't make a noise.

From Louis

EXACTLY! School is boring and there is this strange kid who keeps staring at me. Shouldn't YOU be at school????

I read the text and then wondered why he didn't use a more offensive term to describe me. I mean he always did before so why not then, he didn't care who he was talking to in school, he would still be offensive. 

To Louis

Na home schooled, and who is this kid you're talking about?

Once I sent the text, I hid my phone and pretended to work as Louis chose this moment to study me. Probably thinking what 'lovely' things he could say about me. Note the sarcasm. 

From Louis,

His name is Marcel, I have nothing against him but he is just a bit strange. There are weird people and then there are people you can't work out. He is one of them...

WHAT! Nothing against me, really that's why you bully me everyday and call me fag and worthless because I have nothing against a lot of people but I don't go around doing that I thought.

I could see his point that I was strange because Marcel is. That wss the point. He was supposed to be different and unique and that way people wouldn't know him.

Glad that plan was working.

To Louis,

Marcel? Weird name...well I don't know him personally or at all for that matter, so I can't say anything.

Lies. All lies. I really should've been a professional liar because I was amazing at it. The truth was I knew everything about Marcel, where he came from, who he was and anything else anyone wanted to know.

How did I know this?

Oh yeah. Because I was Marcel. 

I watched as Louis began to type a reply but our history teacher took this opportunity to catch him.

'Tomlinson. Phone. Now.' He snapped, holding his hand out. Louis groaned in annoyance before slapping the phone onto his hand and then leaning back into his chair with crossed arms. I slyly snuck my own phone back into my pocket and resumed with my work, completely unaware of the last ten minutes of the lesson. 

My mind blanked out, thinking about Louis and who he really was. What was he hiding? Why was like this? Why dis he hate Marcel? So many questi...-

'Marcel!' I snapped out of my thoughts to face my teacher. 'Tell me how and where the Romanov's were killed and by who?' It was obvious he knew I hadn't been paying attention and that he probably said the answer two minutes ago but fortunately I knew this topic off by heart and this question was easy.

'The Romanovs were shot in Ipatiev house in the Ural mountains on July 17th 1918 by the Red Army.' I replied in my shy voice and the whole class snickered at my nerdyness.

Louis simply snorted before leaning on the desk as if he was going to sleep.

I could tell that my cheeks had turned red from embarrassment but I returned to my work anyway. My teacher simply smiled at me but it was a forced smile. He had always been jealous of how smart I was, probably because I knew the topic better than he does.

Finally the bell for lunch rang and I sighed in relief. You see as much as I loved History three full hours of it on a Friday with no break was tough.

It got boring very easily.

I waited for everyone to leave the class before slipping to the cafeteria myself and heading to my table.

Yes, my table.

You see the tables usually seated around 8 people but of course no one wanted to eat or sit next to the most unpopular boy in school.

I pulled out my lunchbox (gotta embrace the true geeky nerd) and started eating my lunch whilst smiling to myself. I loved playing the part of Marcel sometimes because apart from when he got bullied, he was a really happy person.

All of a sudden, the cafeteria doors swung open and in walked in tanned skin boy with raven black hair. He was wearing black jeans and a leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up slightly, showing off his half sleeve tattoo. He a smirk plastered on his face as he made his way over to Louis who immediately stood up to give him a bro hug.

'Zayn mate, what you doing here?' Louis asked, surprised.

'You know visiting my best mate, doing as I pleased.' He replied as they both sat down again.

I couldn't help but listen in to their conversation as their table was only a few away from me. It always worried me. I tried to make it look like I wasn't listening but it was hard seeing as they were staring at me most of the time as well.

'So Louis, where were you after school yesterday? We tried calling you?' Aiden questioned.

'Sorry guys I was at home watching TV and my phone had died.' Louis answered with a shrug.

Liar.

So they don't know abut his job.

Well this kid was as good at telling lies as I was.

'Well we are heading to a club tonight, fancy coming along?' Daniel asked.

'How, we're underage.' Louis asked confused. 

'Fake ID mate, always works. We will get you hooked up before we leave.' He stated with a grin.

'Sounds good to me.' Louis agreed but something about the way he said it was off. Almost like he didn't want to go. 

I was so deep into thought, I hadn't realised I was staring at their table and suddenly all 5 pairs of eyes were on me. I gulped and the second they rose from their seats, I was up and sprinting towards the doors. I heard them laugh behind me making me cringe in fear. Unfortunately my escape failed when the head teacher walked through the doors and I almost crashed into me. I stopped, squeaking slightly before stepping back.

By now though the 5 boys were right behind me and I crashed into them, closing my eyes knowing what would happen next.

'It seems we have a non student in our presence.' The head teacher scowled, glaring at Zayn. At least I think he was. 

'The names Zayn mate.' He corrected.

'I don't care what your name is and I'm not your mate. Now get out of my school.' He shot back.

'Laters Louis. Bye guys.' Zayn said, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking out.

'What's going on here then?' Mr boss man questioned.

'Nothing sir, we were just taking Marcel here to play some football.' Aiden replied innocently whilst I flinched away.

'Is this true Marcel?' He asked and I nodded, hopping he wouldn't believe them and tell them to let me go. Obviously that didn't happen because technically he didn't really care. He wasn't much of a headteacher.

'Best get to it then.' He smiled and the next thing I knew I was being pushed onto the field. 

After another beating, I was left with cuts and some of the biggest bruises I had ever had. If they didn't heal slightly by Monday then I was doomed.

Claire would officially kill me.

Plus the fact Louis would get more suspicious. Why did he have to work at my studio? I mean my parents owned it, maybe when they got back I would have a word with them.

I decided to skip my last class again and headed straight home instead.

I could barely hide the pain anyways, so sitting in English with the culprits wouldn't help. If my parents found out I was skipping all these classes though, I would be in big trouble. I drove home carefully, wincing every now and again in pain and when I finally got home, I noticed Maria's car in the driveway. 

Damn.

There was no way I could hide this from her. Luckily Maria was an easy person to talk to.

In fact she was the person I told everything to. She knew all my secrets and she knew I got bullied. It felt good to have someone to lean on and to talk to.

I tried my best to stand up straight and ignore the pain as I crept inside but Maria had ears like a hawk.

'Harry, is that you?' She called from another room.

'Yeah!'' I shouted back and a few seconds later she appeared round the corner with a towel in her hand and a worried look.

'Shouldn't you be at school? You still have one lesson left.' She questioned. Told you she knew everything, yup she even knew my timetable off by heart.

'I got given a free period. Privileges of being top of the class and ahead of everyone else.' I lied but Maria saw straight through it.

'I know you're lying Harry.'

Told you.

'Tell me the truth.' She demanded.

'I..I...ahhh.' I stuttered and then winced in pain as I gripped onto my stomach

'Harry.' She sighed, coming over to me and helping me to a chair. 'Was it the bullies again?' I nodded in defeat as she disappeared off, only to return a few minutes later with a first aid kit.

'Take your shirt off.' She ordered, pulling out some disinfectant and a sponge to clean the wounds. I took off my shirt to reveal a large bruise, dominating the left side of my stomach and a few cuts within it. Maria turned back round a gasped at the sight. Along with the other small bruises, the sight was horrific.

'Harry, why do you let this happen? I've told you time and time again to tell someone or better yet, give up and be home schooled. You know your parents are more than willing to hire you a tutor and I would help out too. Just wait until I get my hands on those boys.' She rambled on and I chuckled slightly.

'Stop worrying. I'm fine, I just got unlucky today. I almost escaped but the head teacher came along and ruined my plan.' I explained and she gave me the look of 'what am I going to do with you.' 

'I'm still willing to beat some people up though.' She repeated and I smiled.

'Theres this new kid as well. In school he is my new bully, hates me like the others but he is also new at work but it's like he is a totally different person there. He was a nice person but I don't know...he's hiding something.' I sighed, my brain aching from thinking to much.

'Your one to talk secrets Mr I-live-a-double-life-and-get-away-with-it.' She reminded.

Yup, I still had the big secret.

But that didn't stop me from wanting to know his secret too.

...............

2 updates in one day, we are good. The previous chapter was written by Andrea and I wrote this one !

Glad you are all enjoying it we will try and update as much as possible.

Thank you for reading

Larry Shipper x
~edited~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
5.5K 203 22
Harry Styles is a professional singer and has gone through several relationships, some real, and some fake. Though, when Louis is in search for a ne...
561K 6.5K 26
Larry Stylinson... The mash up name that drilled its way into Harry Styles' head. He never hesitated to admit they would fake romantic scenes and kis...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...