Chapter 27

(Harry's POV)

I've been contemplating for at least an hour and a half on what could happen if I tell Louis that I'm Marcel. Claire let me lock myself in her office and said I can work here today. She knew I didn't have any classes right now but she was still confused into seeing me there because usually I go home.

After some thinking I decided on making a list of cons and pros and so far I have this:

Cons:

1.Louis will probably hate me.

2. I'll probably have to be home schooled because he'll probably tell everyone who I really am.

3. My life could end.

Pros:

1. I won't live a lie.

...

That's about it. I can't think of anymore pros because there aren't anymore. Louis will hate me once I tell him who I really am. He isn't exactly the most understanding person and I can't really expect anything from him with his bipolar stuff. I care a lot about him, fuck I might even love him. I'm scared that I might be in love with him. After all I've been lying about my identity, maybe he'll pity me. But I don't want pity, I want him and I'm afraid that he won't want to be with me after I tell him.

I just know that sooner or later I'll have to tell him and that is probably not going to end well.

There is also now the added problem of the project. Why did we have to be paired with Louis and Zayn. Fair enough working with Liam will be great, we as long as him and Niall stay focused but the other two. I don't know all that much about Zayn apart from the fact that he wants to beat the hell out of Marcel.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

Louis.

Instantly I answered. 'Hello?'

'Hi, um, Harry could you possibly pick me up from college again? I just forgot there was work today and I don't want to be late.' He rambled on in a cute panic.

'Yeah sure. I will be there in a bit.' I answered. I then realized I would probably be slightly longer than anticipated because I have to go home get changed and change cars. Oh well Louis won't mind. 

'Thank you!' He cheered and then hung up. I just laughed before putting my phone back into my pocket and grabbing my coat.

'Claire I am just going to pick Louis up. We will be back in about half and hour.' I announced, closing her office door and walking past her.

'Okay. Try not to be late.' She reminded. I shook my head and headed outside to my car.

I then did the quick dash home before going to the college. I didn't even stop to answer Maria's questions about my whereabouts. 

At the college everyone was staring at me again. I think they are more confused as to why Louis Tomlinson, the bad boy, is constantly being picked up by a model these days. Well they can mind their own business.

I noticed Aiden wasn't there which confused me, like I care though. I am just glad I got away from him earlier before things got bad. I hope Niall and Liam are okay though. I dread that they hurt them instead.

My thoughts are interrupted by my familiar love heading towards my car. I almost didn't notice him get in.

'Hey Haz, sorry about the late notice...' He began to apologies but I stopped him.

'Lou it's fine. I don't mind being your chauffeur.' I joked and we both laughed. I then sighed. 'Come on let's go and deal with the Damtians.' 

'Do we have to. Eleanor is annoying the hell out of me!' Louis grinned and I had to hold back a grin. It's not like when they are 'together' I am super jealous or anything. 'Speaking of the devil.' He added as his phone rang.' Hello.'