Chapter 5

(Harry/Marcel's Pov)

That night at home was lonely.

Maria ended up not coming because of a family emergency and wouldn't arrive until the afternoon, so basically it was one teenage boy left alone in a giant mansion for the night but then again, I was used to it.

There was a lot to keep me entertained but it would've been nice to have some company.

Thankfully it was finally Friday which meant only one day left of college to get through and then I had the weekend to recover. The added bonus was that unless I was called in specially, I didn't have work until Monday either. The bad thing was that after running out of school yesterday and probably skipping a beating, the pain would be worse when I eventually faced the bullies.

The whole night though, my mind was on Louis. In school I wanted shove his filthy smirk down a toilet and then shower him with lessons on how to be nice but at work he was like a completely different person. If it weren't for the tattoo, I would say he had a twin. I didn't know who was real and who was fake.

Then again he bullied the fake me, maybe school just changed everyone.

As I parked up at school, I saw my bullies staring at me and as expected Louis was back to his bad boy image, sending me dirty looks. If only he knew I was the one he was doing a photo shoot with yesterday. I didn't think that being a model wss very 'bad boy' anyways. I wondered if his friends knew what he wad doing.

I ignored all of the looks I received and headed straight for my locker. I exchanged my English books for my history ones and then once the bell rang, I made my way to class. Luckily Aiden, Daniel and Mason weren't in this class because they were too dumb to even know about their own century, let alone a previous one. However fate had given up on me and decided to stick Louis in this class. 

I was already seated right at the back to the far right and apart from the seat next to me, the only other available was at the front to the left. There must have been at least one god out there because Louis chose to sit in the chair at the front over the chair where he could pick on me as much as he wanted. It seemed to me that without his 'crew' he was simply lost. 

During the lesson, he kept glancing my way with a look that could kill and it was starting to annoy me. At the studio he was bouncing around a studio singing and smiling but at college he became silent with only words of hate ever leaving his mouth.

Told you he was bipolar.

My History teacher was rambling on about the non useful exam stuff again and I took to doodling in my book. I felt like a little rebel.

Even though I really wasn't.

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Luckily no one else heard it. It was my work phone and I was praying Claire didn't need me in because I really I needed the day off.

To my surprise though, I opened up my phone and saw it was from Louis.

I had sent him my number last night after he had given me his but I didn't think he would actually text me.

I wasn't used to this.

I looked over in his direction, pushing my glasses up my nose, and saw him staring intently at his phone waiting for a reply. 

From Louis 

Hey Harry, hows it going, I'm bored and needed someone to talk to. Save me!

***

To Louis

Hey, I'm good and shouldn't you been in school...you know working?