Prologue

(Harry's Pov)

"Some people would argue that it was the strong leadership of Lenin that one them the civil war whilst others wo..." My History teacher rambled on about Russia in world war one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Lenin was a good speaker and created the Red Army, but it was Trotsky who led the Red Army to victory, which could be seen as the most important reason for their victory.

You get the point.

So here are some things about me.

I'm a nerd - Yes

I'm Popular - No

I have friends - Not really (I'm pretty sure the Librarian doesn't count as a friend.)

I'm gay - Yes

Do I care what people think about me- No

I have a secret? (Not that anyone would generally ask that question) - Maybe.

Okay that's a lie. I have a secret.

A big secret.

A secret I've never told anyone before and I don't plan on telling anyone any time soon. If I ever tell them.

Actually, I have a couple of secrets and I don't like either of them. I'm not ashamed of my life but I already get enough abuse for being gay, I don't need any more.

However, who I am, and what I do is not what I want to do for life. It just helps me now. It helps my confidence and gets me out of the house. Or home...I don't want to talk about it though. The point is I have kept my secret for a long time now and if I can just make it through college, everything should be fine. Of course fate likes to be a pain in the ass and decides that's not going to happen.

They decided to stick the new boy into the situation and then they sat back and watched whilst I tried to cover up the truth with lies. That new boy changed everything and to make things worse, I'm falling for him. To add to that problem, he has a girlfriend.

In school, I'm Marcel, the freakish, gay nerd with no friends. But outside of school, it's a whole different story. I'm an entirely different person. Louis Tomlinson is about to change that though. I will no longer be the nerd with a secret.

................

Thoughts so far?

I'm not quite sure, I have the ideas but don't know how to write it...If you would like to help me and be a co writer with me, just ask. I could use the help.

Thank you x

~edited~