Chapter 29

(Harry's Pov)

when I woke in the morning, I could feel a warm body against mine. My eyes slowly opened to see the back of my love's head. He was snoring softly and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I knew we could stay like this though because the both of us had college. I will just have to make sure I leave 5 minutes after Lou. 

'Lou...babe wake up.' I said softly into his ear. He stirred a little and groaned, trying to wiggle further under the covers. 'Come on you don't want to be late for college.'

'Mmm, do I have to. Can't I just attend your homeschooling class with you.' He mumbled. I was only just able to make out the sentence.

'Unfortunately no, now come on. You can borrow some of my clothes.' I replied, leaning over and placing kiss on his cheek before hopping out of bed. 

It took five minutes but finally Louis emerged from under the covers. I passed him some jeans and t-shirt that should fit him before heading downstairs to make breakfast whilst he got changed. When he came down, I plated up some crumpets and gave them to him, giving him another kiss on the forehead at the same time.

'I could get used to this.' He smiled.

'Used to what?'

'Waking up next you, having breakfast made and then morning kisses.' He bit his lip, looking down. 

'Maybe one day.' I whispered, running my thumb over his cheek. 'Now eat up.' 

He did as he was told and I sat across from him eating my own breakfast. Maria and my parents were still out of the house, as far as I could tell, so it was quiet. A nice quiet though. 

'Thank you for last night by the way' He beamed. 'It was perfect.'

'Anything for you Boo.' 

After we had eaten I kissed Louis goodbye, wishing him fun on his day. In return he poked his tongue out and complained that college is never fun. Trust me I know. 

Once he was out of sight, I ran back upstairs and changed into Marcel as quickly as I could. I then packed my bag for the day and went and found my car. Time for another day of torture. And Louis thinks college is bad, trying living through it as Marcel.

I met with Niall and Liam and we had music first thing. I was expecting the lesson to be awful, seeing as the groups were joined up. Surprisingly school Louis was in a rather good mood and was not teasing or throwing spiteful words at Marcel. It was strange but I think he is still grinning over last night.

'Okay so who wants to write the song?' Louis asked. Somehow he managed to get Zayn to be nice as well. I have barely spoken to the boy but something tells me, he is nicer than his bad boy look. 

'I think Niall and Marcel should. I mean the song they wrote last time was amazing.' Liam suggested. I internally thanked him for the nice comment.'

'Great. Zayn and I will work out ideas for the video but it would be great to have the actually song to work with.' He added.

'We will try and right it as soon as we can.' Niall said.

'I will help with everything.' Liam said and we all agreed on our parts. 

Lunch soon came and ended and Niam and I started to head towards our next class. English. Whoo! Note sarcasm. It was only half way there though that I realised that my text book was in my locker.

'I will meet you guys there, I need to go to my locker quick.' 

'Okay see you a bit.' They replied.