Chapter 6

(Marcel/Harry's POV)

I woke up to the smell of food.

It was almost noon by the looks from my window. Even if I wanted to keep sleeping I was too hungry.

Almost falling out of bed I got up and started walking.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a bath and did all of my necessities. Normally I wouldn't have taken a bath and all but Maria was here and one time I was making pancakes with the music on it's highest, wearing nothing but my pink underwear doing some horrible choreography, so trust me I'd learned from the bad times.

I went back to my room to put on some boxers and sweat pants but I stayed shirtless. 

I'd grown a lot of respect for her. At first I didn't really want her, not because of her but because I wanted my parents to be the ones I would call when I got home after school or work. After weeks of her trying to win my trust, I realized that my parents still loved me even if they couldn't be there all the time and that it wasn't her fault. We became partners in crime and I told her everything, from my latest crush to who my bullies were.

She was the only person I had in my life that didn't do bad to me.

Going down the stairs I heard music coming from the kitchen and of course Maria singing along. I was pretty sure the music is from my IPod, which is more Maria's than mine, but I could still recognise the songs as mine.

I entered the kitchen and jumped, Maria looking at me as I started singing a random song that didn't even fit in the other one.

I loved weekends - I could just relax and try to ignore the fact that I'd bullied all week. I could be myself, and I didn't have to hide. Maria was like my best friend and family. My house was the place where my biggest secrets weren't hidden and my whole life was known by everyone.

'Harry you woke up, how are your bruises? Do I need to call the doctor?' Maria said walking up to me and taking my hand to examine the already fading bruises on my arm. 

'Maria, I'm fine. Trust me, if I feel the need to go to the doctor I'll tell you.' I said taking away my arm and sitting on the bar stool behind the kitchen island. She cared for me and I thanked her for that, but I didn't want her to call the doctor because then my parents would ask and I hated lying to them.

'Ok, let me finish your omelet and put the laundry in the washing matching so we can have a movie marathon, if you want we can watch your collection of chick flicks.' Maria said between giggles. She loved to see chick flicks with me because I cried with her too. I just nodded, in for the lazy day.

Maria finished the omelet, giving it to me and heading off to do the laundry. The food was great.

I loved when I could have some time to myself, not a lot, just some time to think. But I liked the idea of having someone that would be there at any moment and would cry with me watching my favorite movies. Sometimes I felt like me and Maria were more close than my parents and I.

I finished eating, put the plate in the dishwasher and put the popcorn in the microwave before heading off to get my movie collection.

*** Three movies and five bowls of popcorn later ***

'Maria can you go put Love Actually on whilst I go to the bathroom?' I said.

I really needed to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to miss anything.

She just nodded and called someone.

I went upstairs into my room and bathroom. After doing my necessities, I washed my hands but as I was about to go downstairs I heard a sound. I turned around and saw that there was a little cube of light in the middle of my bed. It was powerful and as I made my way to the little cube I realized it waa my... phone.

 I picked it up without looking to see who was calling, because what's the point? The only people that I talked to and knew my phone number were people from work, and they already knew that I liked to keep to myself, Claire, my mum and dad, and Maria, who was downstairs.

'Hello?' I talk into the phone.

I heard some shuffling on the other side of the phone before the someone talked into the phone.

'Harry? Hey it's Louis, wanna hang out?'

Oh my fucking god! Why was I never prepared for this kind of stuff. 

'Um, I'm having a movie marathon and I was really hoping to have some time home, you know chilling in my pj's all day long.' Trying to make up an excuse even if it was true. I really wanted to have this movie marathon only it wasn't that big of a deal.

Louis stayed silent for a second. 'It's ok we can talk and maybe hang out some other time.' I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice but maybe it was just my imagination. I could've sworn that I heard it, maybe only for one second but it was definitely there.

I started walking down the stairs, knowing that if I spent too much time upstairs either Maria would get worried or start the movie without me.

Now I just felt bad. 'Well maybe ano-' I was cut off by Louis.

'Hey, I can come over to yours! We can have your oh so special movie marathon and I won't be bored out of this world!' That wasn't a bad idea, no that was a horrible idea.

Yeah it was good because I could stay home and didn't have to change but it was a little embarrassing that I liked chick flicks and Louis was kinda bipolar from what I'd seen of him.

'Um... I don't know... may-' I was cut off again. Jeez why doesn't he let me finish?

'Great just send me your address and I'll be heading there soon.' And with that he hung up. Great. So now I had to face the fact that my best friend at work and second biggest bully in school was coming over.

I went downstairs before going back to the movie room. I still hadn't told Maria about Louis, instead I just said that there was a new model in the company but I didn't say that the model was friends with my biggest bully and that he was a bipolar jerk with nice intentions. 

I was stood at the end of the steps and decided to tell Maria that my new friend from the company was coming over. I wasn't lying but I wasn't saying the whole truth either.

Gosh, when did life become so complicated.

'Maria I'm having my friend from the modeling company over, ok? He wanted to hang out and I told him about the movie marathon, he said he was into anything. I know I said I wanted to be alone but he's bored and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. Could you please make dinner? You don't have to, but I guess since I never bring anyone home it would be nice to have food to offer.' I rambled on and on. I was normally good at lying but this was Maria we're talking about, she knew  all my secrets so it was harder because I'd never lied to her.

She seemed hesitant at first and I was pretty sure she didin't believe what I just told her.

'I'll go make dinner. Go get another blanket, they're in the closet in front of the main bathroom.' I nodded and took out my phone to text Louis the address.

To Louis,

(Insert a random address) Give me like 30 minutes, ok?

Maria seemed annoyed that I didn't tell her the truth, but she didn't ask anything. I knew I should've told her what happened and all but I didn't want her to ruin my plan, not that she would've done so but she was horrible at lying.

I went get the blankets, thinking about how badly this whole thing could end up.

From Louis,

Ok, I live like 15 minutes away but I have to get ready. Do you need anything?

I replied with a simple no and started getting everything ready.

........

sorry for the delay,

hi its Andrea I'm sorry but I've had some important stuff to do and the owner of this acc is busy to I've tried working on this more and making it longer but i didn't want to make u guys wait

anyways i'm so happy u guys like the story and i'll try and update more often but if u guys want faster updates then the chapters are shorter still thanks for the support
~edited~