One Piece

By MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. More

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Two Idiots
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Law

13.6K 311 166
By MamaWani

(A/n: Never done something like this before, please excuse the mess that is this story)

(Vamp! Law ahead;)

It was dark, incredibly dark.

The sub had been below surface for the past three hours, not helping with the overwhelming darkness enveloping the submarine.

Law didn't mind however,he liked the darkness, it was calming, cool.

His crew mates however intended on becoming a nuisance, lighting up candles and the works.

Law had cut off the lights.

He only smirked to himself as he sought comfort in the warmth of his office chair, leaning back.

His eyes closed in content, a sigh filtering through his lips as he heard only silence.

That was until he heard the faint shuffling of shoes coming from behind the door.

His nose twitched and his eyes snapped open.

"E-excuse me captain, but could you possibly turn the lights on?"

"Why can't I have a little peace in my own damn sub-"

He turned his face, causing his slitted eyes to open wide.

Y/n.

There was Y/n with her little white candle, standing in his doorway.

"P-please sir...."

Shit. He had forgotten, she was afraid of the dark. How could he had forgotten something so important? He knew how she could get about this...

"I'm sorry, Y/n."

He stood and turned her around into the hall. He held onto her shoulders firmly as he guided her shaking figure down towards the utilities room.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he flipped each switch until the lights buzzed back on.

"I-im sorry to have disturbed you Law, I just-"

"No need to apologize, Y/n. I shouldn't have forgotten about your phobia, that's a bit disgraceful to me as a doctor."

He chuckled with a slight smile, white teeth glinting in the new found light.

Y/n glanced down at the floor with a soft blush tinting her cheeks. She knew that Law was a doctor, he was the surgeon of death after all, but he still didn't know half of it...the reason why...

Everyone just assumed you were just a baby about it, just because you didn't have light and the secure surroundings of sight that comes with the pleasing glow.

It wasn't that you were afraid of the dark itself, you were just afraid of what was to be found in it. Nobody could see what you could see through those e/c eyes of yours, nobody.

Demons, monsters, all of those things that parents have only told you were figures of your imagination, were real.

And they were in your room when you turned out that light.

The problem is that you can't see them....

But your only problem was that you could.

Having that false sense of security was better in your perspective than seeing what actually was going on behind that gloomy, dark curtain of fear.

Law brushed past you as you stared deep in thought at the floor.

Why had you been acting so strange lately? He'd turned out the lights before, and you would always protest, but you've never came shaken to his door.

Maybe you've finally found out.

No, it couldn't be that, he hasn't even given you the slightest clue...

Unless...

No. It was impossible. You couldn't know....you wouldn't know.

He knew that if you found out you'd leave. He didn't want that, he never intended for him to get attached to someone like you..

Not like it was a bad thing.

You were an intellectual young lady, and he knew that I'd be sooner or later until you found out his secret.

He didn't want to lose you.

He didn't want to lose you over something like him, the way he is, the way he was when you weren't around. What would he do if you weren't here? He'd go mad...he knew he would...he wouldn't stop for anybody...

He'd kill everyone and everything.

You were that stake through his dark heart that had stuck, and he couldn't get it out no matter how hard he'd try to pull.

He walked back to his office, sitting back In his chair and leaning forward to look at the pile of paper on his desk.

He picked up a pen and pulled a piece of paper from the pile and began to fill it out.

He stopped, and looked down at the words written.

They didn't make sense. Not one of them did.

He couldn't focus, couldn't think.

All he was thinking about was you.

He shook his head.

"No, no...focus Law...focus...you don't...you don't have to work so hard... Just calm down, and relax..."

He glanced down, and closed his eyes.
A soft knock emanated from the other side of his door. He looked that way, eyes dully half lidded.

"Come in."

You walked in, sitting down on the edge of another chair in the corner of his room, and looked down at your hands.

"I'm... I'm sorry Law.."

"Y/n we've already discussed this-"

"No, I mean..."

You looked up, eyes dull.

"I mean I...know, I know."

He froze. His steely gray eyes bore into your e/c ones, swirling with worry.

He was silent, staring at you expressionless, waiting.

You sigh and run a hand through your hair.

What are you going to do? A vampire. A fucking vampire? Your captain!?

"Well?"

Laws voice echoed throughout the room, your gaze again landed to the floor, eyes closed.

"I just....I need to know that..."

"Y/n, I'm not going to hurt you...you should know that by now, if I'd wanted too I already would've."

You nodded and stood.

Stopping at the door, you turn and look back at him.

"Have you ever?.."

His gaze wavered from you to the wall.

"Yes I have, I have too...I just make sure that its not noticeable because I know how you'd get... Seeing me..drink.."

"How does it taste?"

His eyes snapped to you, a confused expression plastered on his tan face.

"The blood?"

"Yes, how...h-how does it taste?"

You slowly made your way back over to him, sitting on the little sofa sat against the wall.

He sat next to you, turning his body to face you.

"It depends on the person...but overall it tastes irony. Like copper...like sucking on a penny in all honesty.."

You smiled slightly, chuckling.

"Have you ever fed from...f-from someone? Directly? I've read a bit about vampires and demons...so is it better directly or stored?"

Law smiled and chuckled softly, moving closer.

"Well I haven't fed directly in awhile, I couldn't be able to tell you..."

A smirk played at the corner of his lips as he placed an arm behind you leaning down.

You scoot away, eyes closed and lips pressed together. His smirk dropped and his arm fell. He sighed gently, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you to him.

"Hey, hey its alright...I was just joking
..I never intended to frighten you.."

You shook your head, looking up at him. You sigh and shake your head.
You saw something at the corner of his eye, something glistening.

"Law..?"

He swallowed hard and buried his face into the back of the couch shoulders heaving.

You put a gentle hand on his back, rubbing in small circles.

"No no no no no...no..."

He was muttering to himself desperately, breath choppy and eyes pooling with tears.

"I can't...y/n I can't..."

"What? What do you mean Law?"

"I cant dammit! I can't get attached to you! I can't lose you like I'll lose everyone else...I'll walk alone in time again...I don't want to...being alone is worse than death. Death promises relief from the world, but I am damned to walk it forever...forever alone and wandering..."

Your eyes swell with tears as your captain stands and walks from the couch to his door.

"I...I'll leave you be... You won't be seeing much of me anymore..."

"Law wait no!"

You stand and reach out for his arm, but in the blink of an eye he's gone.

Gone.

You wander out of his room and down the hall, looking everywhere you could see or reach.

None of the others had seen him either, making it even less likely to find him.

You sigh and sit down in a hall, burying your face in your knees, crying softly.

"Dammit Law...dammit...if you felt that way you should've told me sooner...you could've told me everything sooner and this wouldn't have happened.."

Sighing, you looked up.

There he was. Standing in front of you with a deep unsettling frown. His arms cemented at his sides as he looked down at you.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm...sorry...I can't do anything...this..-"

You cut him off with a gentle kiss, tugging him down as tears streamed down your face.

"Change me. Please."

He looked at you shocked, and pushed you gently away looking down at the floor.

"Y/n, I cant-"

"Yes you can! I know you can! If you love me as much as you've said, you'll
do it!"

"That's the problem! I love you too much to do it! I don't want to take your life away for the sake of my own happiness! I couldn't live with myself!"

"I could! I want you to do it, truth is I've loved you for quite a long time now, I just haven't been able to speak up, now that I know what you are this shouldn't be a problem!"

"I don't want people to think you're a monster, I don't want people thinking about you the way they think about me."

"Fuck what they think Law, fuck it! I don't care what people think about me or you, I could care less! All I want to do is make you happy, I want you too be happy! I'll be just as happy with you the way you are right now and even more when we can live together forever, the only problem is you not trusting me! I need you to trust me, I want this I want you."

He shook his head and fell to his knees. Tears falling rapidly. You kneeled in front of him, resting your hands on his shoulders.

"Y/n..."

"Law..."

He looked up, and gently cupped your face, his lips slightly parted.

"Are you sure you want this?."

You nodded and smiled gently, overlapping his hands with your own.

"Positive."

He smiled gently and leaned in for a kiss, but he turned your head slightly to the side, looking down at the spot on your neck and quickly glancing back up at you before biting down, fangs now visible as they pierced your sensitive skin.

A small gasp left your lips as you fell limp in his grasp, your sight dulling slowly into black, a last breath leaving your lips.

"I'm sorry my love.."

~skip through time~

Hours later you awoken to a massive headache. Strange, you'd only imagined falling asleep mere minutes before.

You got up to go to the bathroom, looking up into the mirror you let out a shriek; you were deathly pale and there were multiple scars on your neck and arms.

Law came rushing through the door, stopping as he saw your reflection.

"Oh you're awake.."

"What the hell happened to me?"

"This is what you wanted, remember?"

You thought back and it suddenly clicked.

It wasn't a dream after all, hmph.

You turned back to your reflection, gently touching your skin.

"How come I can see myself?"

"That's just a myth."

"What about my-"

"Your skin tone will come back once you eat enough blood induced food, after that, you can eat whatever you want to your hearts content."

You nodded and looked back at him with a faint smile.

"Law...I love...I love you..."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, burying his face into your hair.

"I love you too, Y/n."

******
A/n (ANOTHER! *SMASH*)
anyway, hope you enjoyed this, took me awhile lolz. Sorry if its a bit...egh, again never done something like this before!!

See you next time!

~ MamA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8.7K 44
Sสœแดแดก แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› sแด‡x า“แด‡แด‡สŸs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ -Mแดษดแด‡แด‹ส D. Lแดœา“า“ส ' โ† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ... ...
885K 20.9K 138
You can have a chance to have a romantic moment with Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp. Even a little bit of Ace. Also, you can read Nami's moments with...
1.9K 69 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.