Five Spies: One Direction

By 1dream41d

One Direction. You know the name, you know the boys. Now experience One Direction like never before. What hap... More

Chapter 1- Have you heard of MI5, MI6 or MI7? Well, that was all MI8.
Chapter 2- Morning Workout
Chapter 3- Roundoffs for breakfast and splits for lunch
Chapter 4- Did you say 'Gadgets?' I am now involved in your conversation.
Chapter 5- Harry Styles, Badminton and A Girl. Oh no.
Chapter 6: Six Boys. One Girl. One Misson. It's on...Like Donkey Kong.
Chapter 7- Asdfghjkl? What kind of a band IS that?!
Chapter 8- 1 New Tweet: @Real_Liam_Payne Tour dayyyyy! :)
Chapter 9- Cinq spies: En Paris
Chapter 10- Showing off isn't the best idea. When it involves explosives.
Chapter 11- The closed book finally opens
Chapter 12- Barcelona starts off with a bang!
Chapter 13- Barce-Oh no & Gelato.
Chapter 14- When it comes to girls, Louis knows best.
Chapter 15- Louis' suspenders finally get some use
Chapter 16- The party must go on!
Chapter 17- Andrea Takes Over!
Chapter 18- Miami Switch
Chapter 19 - Second thoughts and last resorts
Chapter 20- Louisville 'nuff said
Chapter 21 - Aint' It Fun
Chapter 22 - Secrets
Chapter 23 - Montre-alliance
Chapter 24 - A lot is Haspen-ing
Chapter 25 - Who said a boy -band can't spy by themselves?
Chapter 27- Bright Lights. Big Mission.
Chapter 28 - Worth The Seven Month Wait.
#1yearof1dream41d cast interview!
Chapter 29 - LAX, a Dream and a Cardigan
Chapter 30 - New York, New York
Chapter 31 - Premiere
Chapter 32 - Australia & Prank Calls
Chapter 33 - What If...?
Chapter 34 - The Hardest Of Days
Chapter 35 - Glory & Gore
Chapter 36 - Help I'm Alive
Chapter 37 - Last Hope
Important! ~ For all FS:1D fans!
Chapter 38 - Unexpected
Chapter 39 - Bittersweet
Chapter 40 - Aftermath
Chapter 41 - Funeral
Chapter 42 - Recovery
Chapter 43 - Reincarnation
Epilogue & Final Note
SEQUEL OUT NOW
New Novel Out Now!

Chapter 26 - Las Vegas! Here We Come!

10.8K 258 176
By 1dream41d

Hey guys,

Wow, it's been a hectic few days hasn't it?

We've had the Best Song Ever release, which has what I think is one of the best videos ever...more on that later ;) One Direction had their three year anniversary the other day, which is amazing, and no matter if you've been a Directioner for those three years or you only just joined the fandom this is an awesome milestone and I am so happy for the boys, our boys :)

Speaking of X-Factor, congrats to Jackie Thomas who won the first season of the X-Factor last night, it was a very hyped up time in front of the tv at my house, and there was a lot of happy screaming and shocked screaming! But I'm really happy Jackie won, she has an amazing voice :)

And, the Royal baby was born yesterday! Eek, a little baby boy! What an event right?! What's happening in England right now guys? If you are a fan that lives in England, let me know? Everyone must be crazy excited right now!

Anyway, enough of events, time for the chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to @FloatingInTheGalaxy who got all of the questions right first!

On another note, you guys have some crazy talents! From playing the mouth harp- was it?! To cartwheels, procrastinating :) and a bunch of other totally awesome things!

Ok, 80 votes for the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Three Weeks Later.

Louis' P.O.V

"And We danced all night to the Best Song Ever..la, la, la, la, la, I like pizza, guess what Niall, we're landing in V. E. G. A. S. In like five minutes!"

I chuckle, humming along to our newly released single with Niall as the two of us sit together on yet another plane, am I sick of them yet? Yes. But hey, I do it for the fans. Right?

Plus, Niall and I know how to make a plane ride fun!

The last three weeks have been uneventful as ever, since our reasonably big find back in Toronto. Since we've had to step back from the mission for a few weeks to promote our new single, The Best Song Ever, telling people to go buy it, trying to get the most youtube hits in the shortest amount of time on it, things like that. I guess Aspen and Stuart have been doing some stuff, but everything on the evil explosion front has been pretty quiet recently.

The fans seem to be liking the new song, so I guess thats good, I mean, since us lads haven't released anything since like november last year. - Apart from our Red Nose Day single, but that was kind of a cover, so does it really count?

Anyway. Wow, thats a long time.

"Can you two just shut up? Please!" Aspen yells from where she's sitting with Harry behind Niall and I.

I turn around and poke my tongue out at my wigged friend, sporting that short brown wig she hates, as per usual.

It's all Clarissa's fault, blame the peroxide blonde.

She's sitting next to Stuart, sipping drinks with him, they started officially dating about two weeks ago.

No surprise there.

After poking out my tongue, Aspen's eyes narrow and she gives me a quick slap on the shoulder, before cocking her head and grinning cheekily at me once more.

Niall pokes his head over his seat to join in the conversation, his blonde hair sticking up in a bunch of mismatched directions, "Is it just me..." he asks, "Or is little Miss Blair sick of our new song? And seeing Zayn as a sexy assistant in the video? Did you wish you payed that role? Especially with the chemistry Harry had with him as a girl! "

Aspen rolls her eyes, "No offense, but I have heard that song so many times in the past three weeks, how can I not be sick of it? I know all the lyrics back to front now, and I hear that song in my sleep. Don't even get me started in the video boys, that was a little disturbing if you ask me, including the fact that so many of your little Directioner fans think Zayn looks hot as a girl."

"Aww, you poor thing, how can you be sick of it already? I mean, how can you be sick of your lovely little boyfriends voice?" I ask, pouring on the fake charm.

Harry looks to me, sighing, like he's heard this a hundred times-he probably has, "Louis, for the millionth time, Blair and I are not dating!"

"Yet." Niall finishes, and the two of us crack up, before turning around and sitting back down in our seats before Aspen decides to punch us or something.

I turn to Niall, "When do you think they'll become an item?"

He just shrugs in reply, "Those two are strange, who knows, my bet is, sometime within the next two days, who knows what the bright lights of Vegas will do to them."

I nod in agreement, "Ok, lets place a bet, who do you think will ask who? Aspen or Harry?"

"Hmm, Aspen, she'll probably get straight to the point, instead of drawing the whole thing out like Harry would, you know how he gets. She'd probably just walk in on him whilst he's asleep, pull him out of bed by his ear and then go, 'We're boyfriend and girlfriend now, Ok?' and then she'd just strut off." Niall replies, and the two of is crack up, oh I could seriously picture Aspen doing that.

But I have other ideas, "Well, I bet Harry will ask first, I mean he's so love struck right now. For the past few weeks they've been holding hands and acting all overly friendly and nice to each other, he's really changed. I think he'll probably write a song and do a whole romantic gesture for it, and I bet he'll come running to us four, begging for help with it. I'll probably be in charge of setting up a candle lit dinner, again."

Niall chuckles, "Oh yeah, like last time he was trying to be all romantic, he put me in charge of flowers or something. I still bet Aspen though."

I smile cheekily, "Well then, we have ourselves a bet...now how much?"

Niall ruffles his hair a little, "Seeing as we're landing in the city of gambling and casinos, how about, one hundred pounds."

I nod, "Seems fair, just promise you wont waste all of your money gambling in the first place."

Niall guffaws, "HA! Like management would even let us step foot in a casino!"

I just raise my eye brows at my Irish band mate, "You'll find a way to sneak in anyway!" then I lower my voice to a whisper, "And who knows, Daniels meeting with 'S' might be in one...we'll have to sneak in, you might even have to play a round of cards against him in disguise."

Niall nods, "I guess so, anyway, do we have a deal?"

I stick out my hand and we both shake, "One hundred pounds on who asks who first. Deal."

Then the two of us settle back down and look out the window of the plane we are in, catching the first glimpse of Las Vegas.

Vegas, here we come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy...I never even knew hotels of this size existed." Liam mutters, as he stands on one side of me, Zayn on the other, as the eight of us stride into the main foyer of the huge hotel we're staying in for the next two nights.

The lads and I have our mouths literally hanging on the ground at how shiny and huge and sparkly and crazy the place is whilst Clarissa just stands there, unfazed.

"You guys are going to just love it here! Daddy takes me here on vacation usually!" she squeals.

Shut up Clarissa, nobody likes you.

Even Stuart.

Aspen and Stuart on the other hand look like they are just as excited as us lads are, but they're definitely keeping it on the inside, they're both just standing there, looking around with relaxed facials.

They've both got sunglasses on too, so if they were wide eyed, you couldn't tell.

Zayn nudges me in the side, "Well look who's here."

I look in his direction and the two of us watch as Daniel strides, wait, skips towards us, dressed in a sparkly gold suit, his fake blonde hair up in a high coif.

If I could compare him to anyone right now, it would be Cesar Flickerman, that crazy presenter off the Hunger Games. Daniel would look exactly like him if Caesar had a gold day, instead of a blue day.

Gah, he's so bright, it's like he's his own personal sun, it's blinding.

"Holla guys! Welcome to sunny Las Vegas!" Daniel cheers, pulling his sunglasses down for a signature grin.

"Daddy! Eek, how are you?" Clarissa squawks, tottering over to her golden tuxedo dad in her stupid hot pink stilettos.

She will fall over in them one day.

"Perfect thanks sweet pea. Now lads, how are you? I haven't seen you in about a week, sorry, I had to leave during our stay in Vancouver to sort out a few business things. But everything is fine now." He grins at us, flashing his pearly white teeth, making me squint.

"Fine thanks Daniel." Liam replies for us, since he can sound the most sincere.

Daniel turns to Stuart, "Now, Jacob, how are you? Clarissa, is he treating you right?"

Stuart gulps, "Great thanks Mr Steel."

Clarissa toddles back to Stuart and kisses him on the cheek whilst he wraps an arm around her waist. Probably to stop her from falling more than anything.

"He's amazing daddy!" Clarissa purrs, smiling up at Stuart, as her crimped peroxide blonde hair bounces around her head.

Daniel smiles happily, "Great sweetie, now Blair, how are you holding up? You've been amazing with wardrobe and styling so far, I can't thank you enough."

Aspen lets go of Harrys hand and smiles coyly at Daniel, "Thanks, and I am doing fine thanks, a little sleepy, but I'll get a good rest tonight."

Daniel nods, "Oh, thats a shame, I wanted to invite you all to a party the hotel is holding tonight in their main casino, I know you're underage, but since it's just party they don't mind letting you all in lads."

I look to the lads, and then turn to Daniel, "Will you be there tonight?"

Daniel shakes his head, "No sorry lads, I have to attend another party, at another hotel on the strip, I was invited by one of my business partners, I hope you don't mind."

The five of us smile, "Oh thats fine, it would have been fun to party with you, I think we'll just all have a good sleep instead." Liam finishes.

Clarissa pouts, "Daddy! I wanted them to come to the hotel party with me! Boys, please, we're in Vegas! How can you not want to party?"

Because we don't like you Clarissa.

Instead Stuart answers, "Babe, I'll come with you, but I think the boys and Blair need to have a good rest."

Clarissa squeals and hugs Stuart, "Yay! Thanks Jacob! I knew you'd come! We're going to have the best night after the concert!"

Stuart nods, trying to keep up the act, "We sure will."

Daniel smiles, "Well, it's only midday, so why don't you all take a look around the hotel before heading over to the Mandalay Bay Events Centre for sound check?"

We all nod, "See you later Daniel."

Daniel grins, "Tata!" before skipping off again.

The eight of us turn to each other, and Aspen speaks, "Shall we go up to the hotel room for a bit? Get some rest and a snack?"

Six of us nod in agreement, apart from Clarissa, who retorts, "I think I'll take a look around the shops in here, I need to find the perfect dress for tonight, and no Jacob you can't come! I want to reveal my dress tonight! It will be a surprise!"

The seven of us shrug, and Clarissa gives Stuart another kiss before teetering across the shiny marble floor and over to the escalator leading up to the floor of shops.

The seven of us stride over to the elevator instead.

Good riddance.

Niall's P.O.V

Food.

Oh my God.

This place is full of it.

Must resist, must resist.

"Niall! Ge out of the mini fridge!" Aspen shouts over my shoulder, "You know that everything in there costs a fortune! It's not free you idiot!"

I turn to look at her, chocolate bar in hand, "Sure it is, they make everything in these places complementary, because they know most rich people will splurge in the casino's. We can't though, but I'm still taking the food, their loss."

Aspen chuckles, "Someone did their research."

I raise my eyebrows, "Don't underestimate the power of the Irishman."

She giggles, "Sure, sure."

I sigh, taking a bite of my chocolate bar with one hand, and use the other to take of Aspens brown wig, letting out her platinum locks.

"Niall!" She snaps, grabbing her wig, in one of her slender tanned hands.

I put on my innocent face, "What? Peroxide isn't here! Let your hair out Aspen, I'm beginning to forget what you really look like, and your real name."

Aspen sighs, flopping onto the bright red couch in the center of out hotel room, which is freaking massive by the way, and is kitted out in this modern pop look with a palette of black, white, red and blue.

I flop down next to her, and look her in her sapphire eyes, "Whats up Aspers?"

She bites her lip, "Nothing really."

"Harry got you down?" I prod.

She shakes her head.

"Clarissa annoying you? Trust me, I'm sick to death of her now too."

She shakes her head again.

"Slow on the mission front?"

She nods, "It's like nothings happened for ages, and I'm so bored. I've had to act like Blair for longer periods of time now that Clarissa's always about, and I'm really missing what I'm used to with missions. I miss using gadgets all the time, I miss kicking butts on a daily basis, I miss putting myself in crazy situations, and I really miss just being myself."

I nod, I can see where she's coming from, this must really be boring her to death.

Wait.

LIGHTBULB.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" I grin, and Aspen raises her perfect eyebrows.

"What?"

"Lets go on a secret mission of our own!"

Aspen gives me a funny look, "What do you mean?"

"Well," I start, "You're bored, I'm bored, the other boys are doing who knows what, and I think we should go on a mini mission. Usuing as many gadgets as possible!"

Aspen chuckles, "Sure, I guess, but what is the objective, we can't just run around blowing up stuff for no reason for a few hours."

I nod, she has a point, "My first objective was to sneak into the hotel kitchen and try to steal as much food as possible, maybe even sneak into the ice-cream fridge, but I'm guessing you don't want to do that..." Aspen giggles a little and nods, so I continue, "...Instead, I thought we could try and sneak into Daniels room whilst Clarissa is still out, take a look around. Oh, and raid his mini fridge too! Just in case you have to pay for it, them he'll blame Clarissa!"

Aspen grins, "Sounds like a plan Nialler, let's get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gummy bears?"

"Check."

"Key card?"

"Check."

"Soundless shoes?"

"Check."

"Security camera hacking iPhone."

"Check."

"Everything else?"

"Haha, check."

Aspen and I turn to grin at each other, do a quick hi-five and check ourselves over one last time.

We're both dressed reasonably normally, me in loose shorts (it's so hot here.) and a basic white tee with a snap back, whilst Aspen is wearing high top shorts and a sparkly silvery top, with soundless heels, copying the signature outfit of the many maids in the hotel. She wanted to have her hair out for a bit, so she's playing the role of my maid/ tour guide, with her platinum hair up in a tight coiled high pony tail.

"Lets get going then, Clarissa will be finished any time now." I announce, and the two of us nod, heading out of her bedroom and into the corridor of our suite.

"Shoot, I hear voices." Aspen barely whispers, yet I can hear it crystal clear, yup, we're wearing those earpieces where we can communicate with each other.

"Darn." I whisper back, "What do we do now?"

Aspen smiles at me, "Bet it's just the boys, I say we pretend we're just having a laugh and do a tumble roll through the lounge."

I stifle a laugh, "Sure, sure."

The two of us walk soundlessly towards the lounge and peer around the hallway corner to see what the other lads are up to.

Harry is busy making drinks for him and Louis by the kitchenette, whilst Zayn and Stuart lounge in front of the t.v. laughing at a comedy show, and Liam is busy on his phone.

Twitter.

I bet.

The two of us share one last look before dropping to the soft cream carpet of the suite, and rolling into the lounge.

"Ok, what the hell." Zayn asks sleepily, not taking his eyes off of the t.v.

Aspen and I just keep rolling.

"Guys...." Stuart starts, confused.

The two of us finish rolling and get up, pressing ourselves against the door, before creeping out of the hotel suite, without a word to our confused friends.

Let them wonder.

Once out of the room the two of us turn to each other.

"Ok, now where would his room be?" I ask Aspen, as the two of us start to stroll along the long hallway of our hotel floor, trying to look normal.

Aspen chuckles a little, "It's easy, where would you ask to stay if you were Daniel?"

I think for a few seconds as we wait by the line of elevators.

"One of the penthouse suites? There must be more than one in a hotel this size."

Aspen nods, as the two of us step into the elevator, pushing for the top floor.

The two of us wait patiently as the lift goes up, and then step out onto a lavish penthouse corridor.

"Do we have to check every door now?" I ask, worried about bursting in on some rich guy doing who knows what.

Aspen cocks her head to the left, and I look, spotting a guy dressed in the guy version of Aspens outfit, white top, black pants and a silver tie.

"So, this is the penthouse suite, you get a beautiful view." Aspen starts, pretending she's giving me a tour.

"Oh, cool, I'll have to get one of these suites next time I come here." I reply, trying to sound impressed.

And just as we thought, the guy walks over to us.

"Well, hello there." He chirps, looking Aspen over, and turning to smile at me.

Aspen gives the guy a flirty smile, "Hey Tom! I'm just giving one of our special guests a tour of the hotel, how are you?"

How did she know - oh, his name tag.

Tom smiles, "Well thats sweet of you, and you're from that boy band aren't you?"

I nod, "Yup, nice to meet you, you guys work in a lovely hotel."

Tom grins, and then looks to Aspen, "Uh, are you new here? I'm sure I'd remember a girl like you, where's your name tag?"

Aspen looks down, biting her lip, the flirt "Oh, I haven't gotten it yet, I just started here the other day, my name is Spencer."

Tom smiles again, falling for her flirty approach, "What a lovely name."

Aspen looks up into Tom's lovestruck eyes, "Thanks. Now, Tom, I've got a little question for you...can we speak in private?"

Tom nods, and Aspen gives me a cheeky wink before walking a few meters away from me with Tom, but I can hear their whole conversation over earpiece.

"So, Tom, I've been asked to check that Mr Steel has sufficient supplies in his suite, but the manager forgot to tell me his room number...do you know which one he's in?"

"Of course Spencer, he's in the suite at the other end of the hallway, the last door, I just gave him a welcome hamper, he isn't there at the moment, but I think he's running low on drinks, so you should check his mini fridge first."

"Thank you so much Tom, I'm so happy I'm working with lovely people like you."

"Nice to meet you Spencer, I guess I'll see you round."

"Sure will, bye!"

I watch as Tom gets into the elevator and Aspen strides back over to me, grinning.

"Gosh, I didn't realize the benefits of good looks helped so much with your job." I state as Aspen and I walk down the hallway.

Aspen nudges me in the side, "Oh stop it you! I guess they do help though, you've got a point."

I raise my eyebrows, "So you admit that you are good looking?"

Aspen laughs, "I didn't say that, guys just like anything female, especially if you turn on the flirt."

I grin, "Whatever, and trust me Aspers, you are a babe. But don't worry, Harry can have you. I'll just be your bffl."

Aspen laughs again, "Bffl? Gosh you are so high school."

"You know you love me!" I reply, "Anyway, lets get into this room, I want to raid his mini fridge!"

Aspen chuckles and the two of us come to the door of Daniels penthouse suite, Aspen quickly whips out a card like Liam's and swipes it through the door lock. The two of us wait a few seconds and like magic, the door pops open.

"Nice." I remark as Aspen pulls out her iPhone and disables any security cameras in the area.

"I kinda wanted to use Zayn's hair gel on it though, or the bubble gum." Aspen sighs.

"We could always blow a hole in Clarissa's suitcase, just for fun."

Aspen smirks, but shakes her head and closes the door behind us. Leaving the two of us to scan the room, it looks like ours, but bigger, and better.

And it reeks of hair products.

And cologne.

"Gross, it stinks in here." I mutter, walking over to Daniels mini fridge and grabbing a can of fizzy.

Aspen sighs, "Oh Niall." and walks over to Daniels couch, grabbing a few gummy bears out of her pocket and stuffing them down the sides of it.

"Come on!" She calls, walking up the stairs in his penthouse, to the king bedroom.

I follow quickly behind her, whilst gulping down the drink and find her in what looks to be Daniel's bedroom.

It looks like any Vegas room, big, bright, loud, and messy, full of Daniel's stuff.

I help Aspen as we stick a gummy bear under his mattress, and then stick one to the back of one of his bedside table drawers, that was a chore to get in place, so I don't think he'll ever look there.

Then we head into his bathroom and stick one behind the mirror, Before walking over and heading into Clarissa's room to do the same thing.

Her room is messy!

"Ok, I guess thats it." Aspen sighs, as the two of us walk back into Daniel's room and take a look through his suitcase. There's just clothes, nothing of interest, he must have taken his laptop, phone and wallet with him, where ever he his, since his beloved briefcase is nowhere to be found.

"Well, shall we head back to our room then, before Clarissa comes back?" I ask, as the two of us head back into the lounge of the penthouse.

Aspen sashays over to the coffee table in the center of the room, pulling on black gloves at the same time, and begins to look through the brochures on the table top.

I peer over her shoulder, "Thats a lot of brochures."

She nods, and then pauses, snatching a piece of paper up out of the pile in her gloved hand, reading it, and then showing it to me, seeing as I'm not wearing gloves.

I quickly read it.

"Paradise Entertainment Hotel's Masquerade Ball, Friday the 2nd of August." I read, looking at the invitation.

Aspen smirks, "Well, now we know where someone will be tonight."

I nod, "Who knew..."

"Well," Aspen begins, "I guess we're not getting any sleep tonight, we've got a Masquerade Ball to attend."

Thats when everything clicks, of course he'd meet with 'S' at a Masquerade Ball, no one will know who he, or 'S' is.

And no one will know who we are either.

"Parfait." Aspen smirks, as she snaps a photo of the invite and puts the brochures back as they were.

"We're not in France..." I chuckle.

Aspen raises her eyebrows, "I thought you didn't know French."

I just smile to myself, "Well, I've been learning."

Aspen shakes her head, "Whatever."

Soon the two of us are standing back in our hotel room, with five confused boys staring at us.

"Guys." Aspen starts.

"We're going to a Masquerade Ball tonight."

~~~~~

Masquerade ball! Goodie!

How are you guys enjoying Vegas? It's a fun place to write from!

Remember 80 votes for the next chapter!!

Now, questions, first one right is for a dedication...

1) Name all five names of the One D lads "alter ego" characters in The Best Song Ever video :)

2) What is your fave part of the video? Mine is anything when Zayn is in drag, and Harry's character, ok the whole thing, but you guys have to choose a fave part! X

3) What is your guilty pleasure right now? Mine is posing with the life size one direction cut outs in the movie theatre in my city! Please tell me you guys have gotten some good snaps with those cut outs too! And extra dessert delights chewing gum imported from America, mint chocolate chip is my favourite! If you live in America you have got to send some down to me! It's so expensive for a pack here in NZ!

Oh, and I loved Despicable Me 2 when I went to see it the other day! :)

I guess that's all!

Have a fabulous day guys!x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 16.5K 25
I'm 14 years old, and I'm a spy. The names Payton Browning. My parents use to be spies before they died in that awful car accident 5 years ago. My un...
577K 23.5K 81
Sequel to Stockholm Syndrome Five years. It's been five years since Harry last saw Louis. Five years since he was kidnapped by Liam and Zayn. Five ye...
20.6K 389 24
Samantha isn't your regular teenager. Yea, she embarrasses herself around cute boys and jams out to music in her room in front of the mirror in her p...
4K 63 14