Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"
Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You

22.1K 1.6K 569
By SILVERKOOK

"I miss him."

Jungkook looked over with a frown on his face a Hoseok, who was leaning against the counter.

"Who?" He asked, quickly sliding an order on to the counter and wishing the customer a good afternoon.

"Yoongi." Hoseok sighed, causing Jungkook's frown to deepen.

"What do you mean? You guys didn't have a falling out did you?" He ask worriedly, hoping that the answer he got would be 'no'.

Hoseok shook his head, making Jungkook sigh in relief.

"No we're fine I think, it's just that he's been spending so much time working on this song that I hardly see him. Like, I'm happy that he's doing what he loves, and he calls me occasionally but it's not the same you know?" He sighed drawing small designs in the dust that accumulated on the counter.

Jungkook nodded.

"I get it." He mused. "Whenever Yoongi-Hyung starts working on something it's really hard to get him to take breaks. Combined with his shifts at work, I can see why you're feeling a bit lonely."

Hoseok nodded and spared a glance at Seokjin to make sure he didn't see how much the two were doing more talking than working. "Which is why I'll help you out."

The older raised an eyebrow.

"Help me?" He asked, "How?"

Jungkook smirked and shrugged.

"You'll see." He grinned, wiping his hands on the apron he wore. "Just leave everything to me."

----------------------

"Yoongi-Hyung I swear to god if you don't take a break in the next five minutes I will kick you out of my house."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and took his headphones off, turning to face Jimin.

"C'mon! I'm almost finished the chorus just let me continue." He pleaded, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

"You said that nearly an hour ago, you're going to work yourself to death Hyung I swear!" He huffed, Yoongi sighing in response.

"I'm fine I promise! Fifteen more minutes?"

Finally giving in, Jimin simply nodded and gave a small 'fine' in reply. Walking into the living room, he saw his phone screen light up with a notification from the spot on the couch where he left it. Raising an eyebrow, Jimin walked over and checked it.

From: Jungkook :)

'So, I got this brilliant idea and it involves you getting that small overworked man out of your house in about an hour.'

Letting out a small snort of laughter at Jungkook's description of Yoongi, he quickly typed back an answer.

To: Jungkook :)

'I can get that done, even if I have to literally drag him out. Why?'

From: Jungkook:

'Hoseok was talking about how he missed having Yoongi around because he's always working. Because I'm amazing I thought of a thing that I'll explain if you come over.'

Jimin shrugged, realising he had nothing to lose.

"Hyung I'm going out for a bit!" He called out, half expecting Yoongi not to hear him because of his headphones.

"Alright cool!" Yoongi shouted back, Jimin sighing and shaking his head as he slipped on his shoes.

----------------------

"Wait so what am I doing?"

Jimin sat, still fairly confused as Jungkook quickly explained what would be going on.

"So, you need to basically lie making up something like 'Oh Yoongi-Hyung you need a break let's go out and actually breath fresh air' and then instead have something planned that's much better." He grinned.

Jimin nodded, finally getting what was going on.

"Alright I got it. But, what are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Something great trust me. But I'm not good at explaining things so I'll just let it be a surprise." Jungkook shrugged, the other two in the room both sharing a look. "Hey now, I can tell by your expression that you're doubting me right now but I got this."

"Do you trust him?" Jimin asked Hoseok, glancing over at him.

"Honestly? Not really."

---------------------

"This isn't a coffee shop Jimin."

Grinning at the confused man who stood next to him, Jimin nodded.

"I'm aware."

Knowing whatever was going on was supposed to be a surprise, Yoongi attempted to hold back the smile that was growing on his face at the sight of the front door to Hoseok's apartment. Having not seen him much lately, knowing that his boyfriend was in there made him extremely happy.

Knocking twice on the door, Jimin waited a few moments before the door opened, revealing a grinning Jungkook.

"Why hello there." He beamed before opening the door and allowing the two to walk in.

Two steps into the living room and Yoongi smile was already stretching up to his eyes, giggling at the childishness of what they had set up.

"You build a pillow fort?" He laughed, observing how all of the cushions on the couch were now missing.

"You're never too old for one." Jungkook shrugged, still smiling. "Now go on!" He have Yoongi a light shove in the direction of the fort and laughed.

Rolling his eyes playfully, Yoongi lifted up the blanket that was acting as the roof and bent down so that he could make his way inside.

"Fancy seeing you here."

Yoongi's heart warmed at the familiar voice and he was soon face to face with his boyfriend. Wasting no time to basically tackle him into a hug, Yoongi nearly knocked the fort down in the process, causing them both to giggle.

"I missed you." He smiled, Hoseok's hands playing with the hem of his shirt. "I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately."

Hoseok shook his head.

"Don't apologise, I know how concentrated you get when you're working." He replied. "However, you also need to know when to take a break I swear."

Yoongi shrugged sheepishly, before resting his head onto Hoseok's shoulder. The fort was cramped, the two didn't mind though as it brought them closer together.

"I'll take breaks more often then? I promise." Yoongi smiled, before tilting Hoseok's head downwards until their lips met.

Smiling, Hoseok turned his body so that it was facing Yoongi, resting his hands on the older's hips.

Wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck as the younger added pressure on his hips and pushed him down, Yoongi failed to realise as his head pushed back one of the cushions that acted as a wall. This, in return, caused the entire fort to come toppling down.

And just like that, the fairly quiet room was now filled with gasps of laughter as the two attempted to unbury themselves from the fort that was now in ruins.

Eventually giving up Yoongi just decided to use Hoseok as a pillow instead, the rest of him still covered in the fallen fort.

"To be honest," Hoseok laughed, "It stayed up a lot longer than I thought it would."

Yoongi giggled.

"It's fine, as long as I have you."

-------------------------
A/N:
The weather is finally getting warmer here I'm so happy omg

- Charlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
594K 25.1K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
3.5K 291 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
111K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"