Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios(D...

By heart987

Hello, I love Hetalia so I made this. The countries that will be in here are: England Russia America Ital... More

How you meet
You meet again
He develops feelings
He asks you to be his girlfriend
First date
Japan!!!
First kiss
You scare/prank him
He meets your ex
First fight
You Make Up
He meets your family
He's a country
He sees you reading yaoi of him
AN 100 Facts
Period Time
2p's
He protects you from perverts
Fourth Of July (America Oneshot)
Geeeeeeeeeermany!!!!!!!
AN DEATH NOTE
AN SENPAI!!!!!!
Nordics!
AN
When You Wear His Clothes
You Make Cookies!
MAH STORY CHAPTER!
Contest(Senpei is forcing me)
Yo what up
Info on new book!

Winners of the contest!

4K 43 14
By heart987

Hello everybody! I would like to apologize to everyone! I forgot to set a freaking due date like an idiot! This made the contest very disorganized and I sincerely apologize to anyone this inconvenienced. As a sort of form of making up for that, if anyone wants to submit a late entry, I'll follow you and vote for all chapters in one story no matter what! Again, I'm so freaking sorry!

Enough of me being a pitiful little idiot! The winner of this is!
NeonGhostBuster!
(Wattpad is being a little shitaki mushroom and wont let me tag them! Even though I followed them and should be able to!)
Her drawing is the one in the picture! It was difficult, but in the end I chose this order of peeps!

1st place!
NeonGhostBuster

2nd place
animegem48

3rd place!
Wingedwolf27

4th place!
exo_forever365

Yeah...I only got four entries...BUT!
They were all amazing!
Thank you so much to anyone who participated, and I sincerely apologize to anyone my idiocy inconvenienced!

I love you guys!

Also, as a side note, what gender do you guys think I am? I get asked that a lot! I'll tell you guys next chapter!

-H<3art987

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
14.8K 215 4
Pretty Self-explanatory. Hetalia boyfriend scenarios! This features America, England, China, France, Russia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada. If this g...
463K 15.6K 96
Basically just as the title says. If you are going to be making requests, it might take me a while to complete them, though... but they will be comp...
28.3K 283 27
A bunch of hetalia love stories and even some sad ones! Includes England, Germany, America, and much much more that will be added very soon!!!!! HOPE...