Hiccstrid One-Shots

De Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... Mais

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

Keiko

2.4K 49 23
De Toothless_NightFury1

Astrid started the camera and held it up so that it was recording her.

"Guys, guess what my amazing husband is taking me for my birthday..." Astrid said to the camera as she looked towards the road.

She paused, then looked at Hiccup. "He's taking me to see Keiko!" She said out in joy. "You know, the star from Free Willy." [1]

Astrid turned the camera towards her husband who sat at the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I guess, I just had to. I mean, they're soon releasing him into the wild so this may only be a once in a lifetime chance...better take it then leave it..." Hiccup said, eyes focused onto the road.

Astrid turned the camera neck to her. "And, this is not going to be a show. It's just a little meeting with the most awesome animal of all times," She said, smiling.

Hiccup laughed and turned into a parking lot were a huge sign was placed.

On it stood, "SeaWorld."

Astrid squealed. "See you soon guys!" She said before stopping the camera.

She placed it on the leather armrest in between them before unbuckling the seatbelt.

Hiccup chuckled as he pulled to a stop. Astrid almost jumped out of a car.

Hiccup shook his head with a grin as he tuned of the car, unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled out the keys from the ignition.

Then, he stepped out and closed the door, locking the car by pressing on the automatic car key.

He held out his hand towards Astrid and she took it. They began to walk towards the entrance of the huge building.

There was a guy meeting them at the entrance. "Magnus," Hiccup said, as if he greeted him. "Hiccup."

Astrid looked at the two.

Do they know each other? She though. I guess, if they knew each other's names, then they must know each oth-

"Astrid, this is my friend. Magnus, Astrid. Astrid, Magnus," He said, gesturing to the person he said the name of.

The older man bowed down, holding her hand. "Nice to meet you, young lady."

Astrid looked at her hand in his and pulled it away slowly. "Nice to meet you to, Magnus," She said a bit insecurely.

She didn't like it when others touched her, except for Hiccup.

"Ahem," Magnus cleared his throat. "Shall we?" He asked the married couple.

Hiccup nodded and they walked inside. Astrid looked around as she walked though a corridor under a water tank. Sharks were swimming overhead with sting rays, different types of fishes and other weird animals she didn't know the name of.

They walked out of the underwater corridor and into a dark one.

At the end, something blue shone. Magnus stopped and gestured for them to walk towards the end.

"Thanks, see you..." Hiccup said as he begun to walk towards the end with Astrid pressed tightly against him.

She was afraid of the dark. There was nothing to do about it. Hiccup gave her a smile, even though she couldn't see it.

They reached the end of the corridor and walked out of it.

A warm blue welcomed them and Astrid smiled.

Suddenly, that familiar noise from all the movies were heard and Astrid let go of Hiccup's hand, running over to the window.

Something black appeared at the far end of the huge tank, making Astrid's heart beat fast.

Keiko slowly swam towards the blonde. Astrid gasped.

"He's...he's huge," She gasped out and placed a hand on the glass.

Keiko nudged his nose against the glass, right onto her hand.

Hiccup smiled and pulled out the camera he'd secretly taken with him. He started it and recorded as the two interacted with each other.

Astrid waved at him.

Keiko moved one of his fins, waving back. Astrid laughed which made the orca open its mouth and movie his tongue.

Astrid smiled and looked at her husband, seeing him recording. She waved towards him before turning back to her favorite whale.

Hiccup smiled, seeing his wife interact with a huge animal like that, amazed him.

Astrid spun around slowly. Keiko rolled around before looking at her. Then, he rose to the surface to breath. A few seconds later, he dived towards her again.

He rolled to his back and looked at her, up-side-down.

Astrid smiled and jumped when she felt a hand on her back.

"Come on..." Hiccup said with a smile. Astrid waved to the whale and followed after her husband.

Keiko turned back and swam up.

•••

Astrid squealed when they came to the pool itself. Keiko was swimming around there, doing small jumps and stuff like that.

Hiccup wrapped his arm around her waist and led her up to the scene where the whales would swim up on and show themselves.

"Take of your shoes..." He told her simply, letting her go. Astrid did that and walked into the floor with knee-high water.

She was lucky. She had shorts.

Hiccup sat down at a chair a big away, watching. After a car crash, he'd lost his left foot. Now, it wa replaced with a prosthetic but he didn't want to get it rosy.

Keiko's head popped out of the water and he looked at her. Astrid hesitated but walked up to him.

She leaned down and wetted her hand with the water before stretching it towards him.

Keiko rose a bit and touched her hand with his nose. Astrid signed softly and stroke him.

He really did feel like wet rubber.

She stroke her hand over his nose and forehead, almost scraping her nails against his skin.

Hiccup recorded once again.

Keiko placed his front fins on the edge of the floor and became as high as she was.

The blonde stood up and stroke his large head. She really was fascinated by the killer whale.

It was the most amazing and beautiful creature of all.

But, she was glad. He was going to be free soon. He could join other orcas the way he did in the movies. That would be amazing to see live.

But, she could always watch it on the TV.

He was going to be free.

Free Keiko.

(A/N: [1] = I know. Keiko is dead. I love this whale as much as I love every other animal. About two summers ago, I travelled to Norway were they buried him.

It was beautiful. I had travelled there with my mom and my moms friend who's from Norway.

After the two had actually went back to the car to warm themselves, I had walked over to the edge of the water and put my hand inside it, looking ahead of me.

I realized I had begun to cry by the time I had remembered all those moments of him in the movies.

I love you, Keiko! I always will!! ❤️❤️😭😭!!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 27 10
This is a strange story, I do warn you. It's a How to Train Your Dragon and Sleeping beauty crossover. Trust me, there are good ideas though! I won...
6.2K 146 38
Separated just months after marrying Hiccup, Astrid finds herself in her most perilous predicament yet - captured by a ruthless madman, far away from...
74.4K 644 9
After asking Astrid for a sleepover, the young couple sleeps together in the same bed for the first time. It quickly becomes a habit for Astrid and H...
23K 649 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'