Retaliated

Від Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... Більше

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 7

9.3K 229 174
Від Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 7

~Trey P.O.V.~

"Honey, I don't want you thinking that just because we're starting to get closer and build up a better bond, that it'll automatically lead us to being an item." I said as I pushed her back a bit.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said and what I mean by that is, if it be that things are good enough to be in a relationship, then I'm down. I'm letting you know that my main goal isn't to cuff you, my goal is to help you get back on a good path." Crossing my path isn't exactly good but at least I'll be able to keep her away from the bullshit of drug dealing and gang banging.

"I see what you mean." Her voice a bit more glum as she scooted herself off of my lap... Nimbus the awkward fucking cloud has arrived and I hated the current feeling in the room.

"You can't honestly sit here and say you thought we'd get back together the second I found out you weren't dead." I said point blankly but she sat there quiet, looking down into lap as she fiddled with one of her rings. "Honey."

"I still love you, Trey. I thought you loved me too." She said quietly to where I could barely hear her. "I was expecting us to have more of a lovey type of feel in our relationship but I was wrong." She continued to say. "Is there someone else?"

Yes the fuck there was but she's stubborn and doesn't want no part of me that went past best friends who occasionally have sex.

"No. You gotta understand my end, I thought you were dead and even spread your quote, ashes, so seeing you walk back into the scene was a bit unsettling. Anyways, we're not gonna discuss that anymore than we already have. I just wanted to drop by and see how you were." Nimbus the awkward cloud was just comin' in too strong and that's my cue to dip.

I stood up and adjusted my shorts a bit before reaching into my pocket to pull out my keys to the whip. She looked up at me surprised from my action as I walked over to the door. She jumped up from the couch to meet me at the door, grabbing my arm before I could even touch the doorknob.

"You're leaving? You basically just got here." She said looking back at me with her dark brown eyes... Every memory of when I'd look down at them like this ran through my mind and the fights we had were what stood out most. How her eyebrows would be furrowed, a hard stare and irises filled with anger... But now they were soft and needing.

"Well yeah, I mean... Unless you needa get something done today." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I just- you know what, if you gotta go, then go. We can always kick it another time." Oh my God, fucking Nimbus is just getting worse. "I guess bye Trey." She said as she wrapped her arms around me in a warm hug.

"Aight Honey. I'll see you another time. If I get word of a job, I'll hit you up- it also wouldn't hurt to be cool with Breezy. As in don't start shit with him." She nodded and let me go... Dipped so fast to my car.

***

"Aye Mom." I said with a yawn as I walked into the house. She was clearly making lunch and my timing couldn't have been any better. Stepping into the kitchen, the counter was full of food, plates, bowls- just everything.

"Oh hi Trey. I wasn't expecting you." She said as I walked up to her and gave her a side hug. She kissed my cheek and I was tempted to use that knife on the counter to cut off the part of cheek she kissed... Her damn Mom spit, I swear. "What's up?"

"Not much. Was in the hood and thought I'd say aye. Old Man Salazarez home?" She shook her head. "Where he at?"

"Car shop is what he said. Why?" I sat at the table and grabbed an apple from the bowl, just spinning it around for my entertainment.

"Just wanted to know where he was. Where's Ivanna and LJ?" She pointed upstairs and then out the kitchen window. Naturally I looked out the kitchen window to see LJ in the backyard digging a hole. "What are you even making?"

"I don't even know anymore, to be honest. Just started pulling things out of the fridge and now we're here." She said as she opened the window and fanned herself briefly. "What's on your mind- oh my God, your eye." She said when she finally got a good look at me. "Trey Demarcus Salazarez, what the hell happened?" She asked.

"It's nothing. Just a mishap but I'm fine." I tried to push her away but she was determined to examine me. "Mom, I'm fine." I groaned but she slapped my arm and continued to do as she pleased.

"It won't affect your eye sight right?" Mom.

"No, damn-"

"Shut up, I'm asking a question."

"How am I supposed to answer if you're telling me to shut up? This is why we say your 'Mom Logic' isn't up to par."

"You answer with the correct answer, not nonsense. Anyways, what's on your mind? You look like you've got something on it- and it better not be strippers, Trey." She snapped the last part before walking back over to the stove.

"It's not. My personal one is actually working right now so I'm hitting her up after work but can you keep a secret? Like I don't want Dad knowing about this yet." Yes, I'm childish. That's nothing new.

"I won't tell him." Hold it down for me Mom. If you held it down for Dad while he was in jail, you sure as hell can hold it down for me.

"So Honey's back in the picture and I'm lookin' to help her. You wouldn't think Aunt Sweets and Tilly Beans would let her work in their bakery once it opens up, huh?" She turned around so fast and looked at me with surprised eyes.

"Honey?" I nodded. "Trey, why are you associating with her to begin with?" She asked and I shrugged. "I'm not going to lecture you, I'm too tired to but no they won't. If Tilly Beans finds out she's alive you know she'll kill Honey right?" I nodded. "You two aren't together right?" I shook my head. "She's not pregnant with your child, right?"

"Mom." I said sternly.

"I'm just trying to figure out some reason for why you're around her but fine. Just be careful and come grab a plate to fill." She had that slight hint of a disappointment but tried to pass it off.

"Nothing serious is gonna happen." I assured her as she walked by to head outside to get LJ. She didn't seem to mind me but she'll get over it soon enough.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

"Lexis, you hear what's goin' down in Detroit right?" Varo said as he walked into my office with a burrito in hand and Natalia right there by his side.

"What's going on? Ice good?"

"Ice is preping for a gang war." I snapped my head up at him. "Right? Double O-G may be dead in Oakland but they're still in Detroit constantly treading on IRG territory. Ice ain't havin' it and I agree." He took a bite and then lowered the burrito down to Natalia so she could get a bite too.

"How'd you hear this?"

"Marco. He left to Detroit last night and he called this morning telling me about it. Ice is going on their territory in a few days, he's racking up members."

"You gonna go?" I asked as I stood up from my seat.

"I want to but my partner in crime, Arlina won't go. Javier said he was gonna go if neither of us was going." Again he took another bite and Natalia was eager for another.

"Well then I'm going too. Not about to let Ice handle that by himself, especially with Double O-G of all gangs- wait. Who the hell is running that gang is Rico's dead?"

"Not Rico's. Literally niggas got too lazy and just took the name. I shit you not but this what Marco said. I'm not about to become an investigator and get all the details. I'm already a Doctor, Gang Member, Teacher, Sex Therapist, Bank Teller, Scientist, Brother, Friend, Uncle, Cousin, Daddy and Boyfriend. I don't need investigator added on." You know good and well you want another title.

"Better not be Rico related. I'm gonna call Ice and hear his plans. When I know what he's doing, I'll let y'all know what my plans are." I said dapping him. "If your twins are around, let 'em know another shipment from Argentina is ready to be picked up from the docs." He gave a nod as well as Natalia.

***

I saw Trey's car parked in my spot at the house... Oh fuck no.

I cut the engine to mine and headed inside the house just to hear laughter from the kitchen.

"Trey you needa move your car out of my spot." I spat at him. "Aye Nelle Bells." I said as I walked over and gave her a kiss.

"It'll move when I leave, damn." He said back. I just thumped the back of his head which got LJ to laugh.

"Where's Ivanna?" She wasn't at the table with the rest and that's not usually like her. Whenever Trey or the other boys are here, she's right there with them.

"In her room FaceTiming Rio off my phone. How are you?" What? But if I say something, I'ma get yelled at and I don't wanna hear it right now. Maybe later.

"I'm aight. We got an issue up in Detroit so Javier and I are gonna go up there." I took my seat at head of the table and Trey's eyes were glued to me.

"What's going on?" He asked. LJ was playing with his corn and seemed too focused on stacking them.

"We got issues again with Double O-G, so Ice said there's gonna be a gang war in a few days when he goes on their territory. Javier and I are gonna be there to hold down the trap while Ice n' 'em are off the territory."

"How long are you going to be gone?" Nelle Bells asked with concern in her voice. "Do you have to go?"

"Someone needs to and I have no problem going. It'll only be at most two weeks or as little as about eight or nine days. Not that long." I said with shrug. "Trey, you can either come with or stay. But with the way your eye set up, you best stay here." Nope. Not going to ask because I have a feeling it's related to something stupid.

"So who's in charge of IRG here? Uncle Arlie or Varo?"

"Uncle Arlie got his own drama to deal with and it's got him in too much of an ill-tempered mood to deal with IRG. Uncle Varo is never allowed to be in charge. Not while IRG has as much power as it does. So I'ma give you a chance to-"

"I'll do it. I just need the keys to the vault and trap doors." He said holding out his hand with so much eagerness in his voice.

"Hold on. You're gang is worth billions, you have lethal weapons and drugs up and down that trap, correct?" I nodded. "And you're leaving all that in the hands of Trey?" Nelle Bells questioned.

"It's two weeks and I know Uncle Arlie won't let him do a damn thing that I wouldn't approve of." I said. "You don't need the key to the money, Trey. That's the last thing you get." Money hungry ass.

"Just so we're all clear; I, T-Money, am now in charge of IRG for the next two or so weeks?" I know you love the sound of that. I gave a nod. "This is why it's good to be Trey."

"Good now move you damn car out of my spot and go the fuck home. Don't want you in my house breathing all my air, eating up my food and taking up my space." I said standing up from the table to go see what was all on the stove.

Sitting in bed with my back up against the headboard, I was flipping through channels and gave up when there was nothing on. Turning off the TV and then setting the remote on the nightstand, Nelle came walking over and climbed into bed next to me.

"You aight?" I asked looking over at her. She let out a yawn and then reached for my right hand with her left. I turned our hands so her ring was visible and I smiled at it.

"I'm just worried." She breathed out with a sigh as she laid her head against my shoulder.

"About what?"

"Everything. I'm always worried about the kids and now with you going off to Detroit for a gang war, it makes me nervous and then I start to think if something happens to you-"

"Don't think like that. I'm just gonna be at the trap making sure all's good there while the war is happening elsewhere. ' gonna be fine, aight?" I reached down and stole a kiss from her. "Aight?" I asked again with a small laugh that got a smile to form on her face. "Twenty five years we've been involved with each other, not gonna end just because of something as simple as a gang war."

"It still scares me. I'm human, let me be scared." She said trying to avoid laughter. Again I stole another kiss, letting this one linger a little more. "I love you too much, Lexis."

"I love you too, Nelle Bells but I'm tired and wanna sleep." A yawn took over as I let go of her hand and reached over to turn off my lamp. Sliding under the covers and pulling Nelle up against my chest. "Goodnight, Ma."

"Goodnight, Lexis."

~A Few Days Later~
~Breezy P.O.V.~

I don't even remember what the fuck I was doin'. I jogged down then stairs but now I'm stuck here at the bottom because I forgot what I needed to do... Bruh this happens way too often.

Breezon was having one of his 'I can't be away from Mommy' days so she took him to work with her, which meant I had the house to myself... Which also meant I was lonely.

August was officially over on the East Coast so that obviously meant I couldn't kick it with him. Trey's at a doctor's appointment, Ty is out selling and Twins are around town. I was gonna hit up Chardonnay and see if she wanted to kick it but Trina was calling me and that detoured me.

"What's good, Trina?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Breezy. Is my gym bag in the back of your car from last night? I can't find it here and I have work in an hour." She said with shuffling clear in the backyard.

"That's yours? Well then yeah it is. Want me to come drop it off?" I said as I grabbed my keys off the counter and began my way out the door.

"You don't need to. If you're home now, can I swing by to get it?"

"Yee, I'm home. I'll see you in a minute."

"Thanks Breezy." I hung up the phone and jogged out to my car. Grabbing her bag out, I carried it back up to the house and set it down next to the door

***

There was a knock on my door and I hopped off the couch, making my way to the door and opening it.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Honey?" I asked when I saw here standing there.

"I'm not here to argue with you, Breezy." Wasn't gonna argue with you to begin with. Got not patience for it.

"So then why are you here? I'm expecting someone."

"I just want to apologize for everything. From the past to now. I take fault where I need to but there are some things you're at fault for-"

"I already told you I claimed where I faulted. I don't care how many times you apologize to me-" I stopped and pulled her inside. The absolute last thing I need is neighbors hearing this. I closed the door behind her. "-as I was saying. I don't care how many times you apologize to me. What you did was enough for me to say you burned our bridges. I have no type of feelings connected with you and never have, I suffered through hell because I tried to save your ass and I'm done." She just let out a sigh. "Why the hell are you even trying to talk to me like as if we're ever gonna be friends again?"

"It's complicated but I'm going to be straight up honest with you. I love Trey and always have. You know that." I nodded. "And I've always had strong feelings towards you as well." Oh hell naw.

"Nah Honey, don't even with that bullshit. There is no Triangle Of Feelings going on. Fuck that shit. Take those feelings you have and burn them." When the fuck did this even happen?

"You don't think I've tried to? I end up thinking back to the past and such-"

"You're lying. Honey you've had eyes and feelings for Trey. It was never me and you know this. I'm not gonna deal with this- I don't wanna be apart of your drama." She has to be on something or hit the bottle too early in the morning.

"I'm telling you that because I want you to understand that I was never out to hurt you. I never tried to get your trap busted or you stuck in NYC, I have strong feelings for you so I'm not out to get you like that."

"I give no shits. You need to go get a plane ticket and sit on some glaciers in Antarctica for a while because you need some serious ass chill in your life." Whatever she's smoking on, I want it High key. If it's got her trippin' this much, I'm down for some.

There was another knock on the door and she glared at the door for a second before looking back at me.

"Not one word or I'll rip out your vocal chords." I threatened into her ear before I opened the door. "Aye Trina."

"Hey Breezy. I'm in a bit of a hurry so I can't really kick it or anything before work-"

"Don't sweat it. Trey and I will stop by your work in a little while if you want?" I offered as I handed her the gym bag. She gave a nod with a smile to follow. "Aight, we'll see you then."

"Aight, and thanks again." She gave me a quick hug and left just as fast as she came. I closed the door and turned to face Honey. "You needa go."

"Do you at least better understand where I'm coming from when I apologize?"

"Sure; whatever, Honey just leave." She gave a slight shake of her head before finally walking out. I closed that door so fast and now I'm left here severely fucked over.

Nah. She's lying. I fucking know it, these are her stupid ass games to get me to feel bad for treating her like I do and to go back to being cool with her. I got too much on my plate and I'm trying to straighten out my life, not add drama onto it. If this is true, I bet her ass ain't even tell Trey like before.

I'm not gonna feed into this one.

***

"So you're running IRG?" I asked as Trey and I sat in the car at the red light. He was on his phone over in the passenger seat while I kept watching the lights.

"Yeah but don't kid yourself. Uncle Arlie's on my ass like never before so it feels like he's mainly in charge which is bullshit. The Old Man's foul for that one. I swear I'm watching the throne for no reason because he's never gonna give me the gang."

"I only have one gang and it's stressful, I can't imagine running three that make up an empire. I'm sure he'll give it to you just not yet." I said easing my foot off the break and onto the gas. We were headed to go see Trina while she was on her break and that got Trey hype as usual. "Not to mention, theoretically speakin' your ass won't get the gang till Lexis is dead." I looked over at him and saw he looked at me but remained silent. "That's probably why he's not handin' it to you."

We pulled up in not time and he was still quiet since I mentioned that. I wouldn't say he was upset but he was definitely thinking about it.

"There you two are." Trina said as she stood at the bar of the club. "Come with me." She said and we followed her through the lounge all the way to the back and then through the locker room to get to a V.I.P lounge. "The hell's wrong with you, Trey? You're quiet."

"Ain't a damn thing wrong." He said reaching over to pinch her thigh. "Just got some shit on the plate. You look good though, lemme peel you outta that."

"Nigga." She snapped at him. "Hi Breezy."

"Aye, so who was the female on the stage when we walked in?"

"That's Infernus, she's new. Leave her alone Breezy. She's a gold digger." She said with a roll of her eyes. "Especially since her baby daddy is out of the picture and won't pay child support."

"I wasn't even gonna do nothin'. I was just askin' who she was, damn. I can't just ask a simple question? Everyone got me fucked." I lounged back on the seat and Trina made herself comfortable between Trey and I with her back slightly turned to me.

"I don't know, you and females don't exactly have a good reputation of leaving each other alone." She shot back at me. "Trey, you wanna tell me why your ex came waltzing up in here asking for a job at the bar?"

"Which ex? Honey, Jazlyn, Briella or Cassie?" He asked with a laugh that I joined in on. Trina just shook her head. "Don't even Trina, I'm just naming 'em."

"Cassie." Trey and I looked at each other.

"Your guess is as good as mine. She hit me up not too long ago, wanting to go out for ice cream or whatever." He shrugged. "We need a bigger loop or a whole new one 'cause everyone being involved with one another and it's getting irritating." I wasn't even focused on the convo, I saw Infernus go walking by and my attention was on her for the time being.

"Breezy!" Trina yelled as she waved her hand in front of me. "Leave it alone." I mugged her. "Mug me again, and I'll smack it off you." Trey began to laugh some more.

"Can't do shit around here." I said under my breath and she gave me a certain look. "I didn't even say anything, damn." My phone began to vibrate in my pocket and it surprised the absolute fuck out of me.

5:49 p.m. -Vanessa: Hi Hubby 💕 What are you doing?

Oh my Fuck, no.

5:51 p.m. -Me: At a strip club 😁

5:52 p.m. -Vanessa: Not anymore you're not. 🔫💣🔪

"Trey we got an issue." I said as I passed him my phone.

"She called you hubby though." He said through his laughs. "You better take your ass home before she straight up murks your ass."

"Who?" Trina asked.

"His wife, Vanessa. She not happy he's at a strip club." Trey continued to say among the laughter. "He's been with her since he was like sixteen."

"Y'all need help because y'all got issues, I swear." She said as she stood up.

"We're going to my family's therapist in a couple weeks anyways so hopefully that'll resolve shit." Trey said.

"We going? Fam, last time I went there a female was straight giving head in the bathroom."

"Yeah I'm leaving, y'all need some serious help." She reached down and gave me a hug and then moved over to Trey, who ended up kissing her cheek.

~Drake P.O.V.~

Walking down the street, I just got done playing a few dice games with some niggas at the corner just across the street from Romeo's Barbershop.

I decided to walk into the shop and see if someone could touch up my fade a bit. Might as well since I'm down town.

"What's good?" A nigga said behind the counter as I walked in. There was a little boy sitting on a swivel chair playing with the wrapper to a lollipop, I assume to the one he had in his mouth. A female was at the next station sweeping around the chair and she caught my eye for a brief second.

"Just need a touch up on my fade. Y'all take walk ins?"

"Yeah. Yvonne, I'm goin' on break, can you touch up his fade?" He said as he stood up. The female looked up and nodded her head. "Aight, Yvonne'll do it, just take a seat at her station." I have a nod and took a seat.

"Hey, so just a touch up?" She asked with a sweet voice. If anything she smelled like a mix of cotton candy and bubblegum which I found satisfying.

"Aye and yeah if you don't mind. I never knew there were female barbers." I said with a small chuckle. "No disrespect."

"You're good and most people don't seem to thinking that. Romeo Sr. was who taught when back when I first started working and over the years it's landed me here." She put the mock around me and buttoned it behind my neck before grabbing a set of deep blue clippers.

"Let's see how you do with just a touch up." I said. "So who's the boy?" I asked when he made a loud squealing laughter type of noise.

"That's my son. Sorry for him being so noisy if it's bothering you." She said so apologetically. She gently guided my head in the angles she needed and even her touch was so soft like her voice.

"Single Mom?" She shook her head. "That's good at least. By the way I'm Drake." I continued to say.

"Nice to meet you. Romeo already said my name so you already know who I am." I looked at her left hand and saw no ring of any kind. I looked back over at the boy as best I could without moving and figured he looked more like his father since he didn't seem to have any basic features of Yvonne.

"Pleasure's all mine." I said as she continued.

***

"You did pretty good. I'm impressed." I said to her as I looked in the mirror.

"Thank you." I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet, grabbing the first bill I touch and handed it to her. "I don't think we have change for a hundred." She said as she stared at the bill in her hand.

"No need for change. Keep it as a tip, you deserve it for how good you did." I said as we walked over to the front desk. "A lil' extra money never hurt anyone, especially for someone such as yourself."

"You're too generous-"

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" The little boy exclaimed as he got off the chair and found his way around the desk to be at his mother's side.

"Well I need to go take care of him. Be sure to come by again if you need another touch up." She said with yet another warm smile.

"Trust me, I will. Can I get your number real quick? You just seem so nice and I'd like to keep in touch." She looked back at me a little hesitantly.

"I appreciate you thinking I'm nice but we'll hold off on exchanging numbers for now. It's nothing against you, honest."

"It's all good, don't even trip over it. I'll see you around, Yvonne." I headed on out of the barbershop and started to make my way back home.

As I was walking down some hood, I noticed Breezy's charger in one of the driveways. I looked up and saw some female come walking out followed by the door closing instantly. She definitely wasn't either of the two girls from the night at the club and she came walking out with more of an upset look to her face.

Let me find out what Breezy's up to with these females. I focused my attention on heading back home and put my earbuds right back in my ears, turning the music all the way up and continuing on my way.

I know for sure I'm going to be needing Chardonnay to get some info out of Breezy and I need a way to get some shit from Trey but till then, I'll hold onto my patience.

~Varo P.O.V.~

I sat in a room. Not sure what room but it was just a room and it was dark till the lights suddenly flickered on and I saw Marco chained to the table by his left wrist right across from me. There was a gun in between us and I looked up at him confused.

"What's goin' on?" I asked as I looked around but there were no windows or doors anywhere. The hell? Nah, I don't fuck with shit like this.

"We've been caught. You don't remember?" He asked back so calmly. "They want something and we have it."

"Who's they? Marco what are you talkin' about?" He picked up the gun with his free hand and stared at it. "Marco?" He didn't say anything. "Marco."

"What I always say about the drug game, Varo?"

"It's dirty and niggas can't be trusted. Marco what's going on?!" I yelled as I started to get frustrated with him. I couldn't move but I wasn't restrained to anything. I didn't have cuffs on or even chained to anything but I couldn't fucking move.

"What's the worst thing you can be labeled as in the drug game, Varo?"

"A whistleblower- Marco you're not one and I'm not one so why the fuck we here?!" I continued to yell as he maintained his stare with the gun.

"Joey executed himself for the very reason that I am. We take secrets to the grave so we don't get labeled as a whistleblower." He raised the gun under his chin and pulled the trigger without any hints of hesitation.

"Marco!" I yelled but that bullet flew right out the top of his head. Blowing off a large portion, he slumped forward as blood drained out onto the table. "Marco what the fuck!" I continued to yell and I stared at his remains-

"Varo wake up!" Sweets yelled as she violently shook me. I sat up so fast, my chest heaving in pain and my shirt cling to my sweat covered skin. "What's wrong?" She asked alarmed as she looked at me. She pulled off my shirt and tossed it off to the a corner in our room.

"I need to get to Marco." I breathed out. "No no, there's somethin' seriously wrong Sweets." I said when I brought my eyes to hers. "Where are the kids?"

"In their rooms asleep. What's wrong? And you're not going anywhere. Marco's still in Detroit." She said as she rubbed the back of my neck in an attempt to soothe me. "Sweetie, I bet you just had a really bad dream."

"Nah, it was Marco killin' himself like how Joey did. That's not just somethin' you dream up one night."

"Do you think he's in trouble? If so and if you're going up to Detroit, you best believe I'm going right with you." She said more than eagerly. "Just say the word and I'll have Sage watch the kids."

"I'm gonna call him in the morning and we'll see what happens from there." I fell back onto the bed and just kept taking one slow deep breath after another.

Yes, I may be thinking a lot about Joey's death and trying to figure out what it was he was hiding but that doesn't my dreams gotta be putting Marco in Joey's place like that.

...All I know is, Marco better not ever kill himself over shit like that. It'll be a cold day in Hell before any brother kills himself just to take secrets to the grave.

_________________________

 I'm starting a new series (I'd like it to become a new series) but the book is up "Southern Californ-i" so if you wanna check it out, gon' right ahead (:

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Dolĉe Від Miss G

Короткі історії

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...
X-Tra Credit Від Miss G

Короткі історії

199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
A Thug's Eternal Love [UNEDITED] Від Miss G

Підліткова література

1.8M 34.5K 36
Again, we made it to yet another sequel. Just when you thought the gang had settled down, it's time to let the next generation of Thugs take over and...
Redemption Від Miss G

Підліткова література

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...