Be mine {Completed}✔

By kiranhafeez

Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to... More

Author's Note.
Prologue
Life's bitterness.
The wedding
The Wedding Night
The Morning...!
Vallima...
Our Journey to Karachi
Home sweet Home
First Morning..!!
Night and you
It hurts...!!
Dear Diary..!
Offended Me..& His sorry!!
New beginning
New Beginning 2
Thank youuuuuuu!!!
Dreamy Night..!
Surprise oR??
Whatttt???
Wishes & Good bye
Missing You..!
She's Mine...!
Author's Note.
The consummation.
Bitter Truth
His Pain,Her Healing
New Journey.
Reunion.
Epilogue
Sequel is out

Shopping..!!

105K 4.3K 305
By kiranhafeez

★★ Our happiness is always connected to the one, we love.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.
He asked me to be his friend and I accepted his hand of friendship. We both walked in the lawn for sometime. After some walk, we headed toward the house.

"You go and get ready and I'll just make your breakfast." I said to Jahan who stopped to listen me. He nodded and went to room.

I went to kitchen and start preparing breakfast for Jahan.

"Zeeniya,where is my tie?" I heard Jahan yelling from room.

It felt strange but still beautiful when he called me by my name. I hurriedly turned the flame slow and walked toward the room. I saw him standing in the middle of the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

"My tie?" He asked and I went close to him.

"Wait, I'll find it." I said and was about to open the cupboard when he held my hand and stopped me.

I looked at him confused. He pointed toward my hands. I looked at my hands.

"Sorry." I said and giggled looking at my hands.

My hands were full of floor. I was making paratha for Jahan when he called me.

He brushed his finger on my hands and then brushed it on my nose. I smiled looking at him.

"You go. I'll manage." He said and I nodded and went out of the room.

I made breakfast and placed it on table but Jahan was still in room.
I washed my hands and went toward room.

When I entered the room,I saw him standing in front of mirror,combing his hair. Today he was not wearing tie.

"Breakfast is ready." I said and went closer to him.

"How am I looking?" He suddenly asked turning to me.

I suddenly become nervous. I just took a glimpse of him and lowered my eyes.

He was wearing grey shirt with black waistcoat and black pant. His hair were beautifully combed. Wrist watch on his wrist was making him more adorable.

He looked at me and waited for answer. I didn't say anything for few second and then looked at him confidently.

"Hmmm...let me see." I started and was now examining him.

"Hmm not bad." I said and giggled.

He was looking at me smiling. I looked at him. We both were watching each other,forgetting everything else around us.

Lost in each other's eyes would be the correct sentence.

Me and Jahan were lost in each other's eyes when his phone rang and we came to our conscious. I lowered my head and fixed my eyes on ground.

Awkward.. Nervousness

"Hmm..breakfast?" I asked and he nodded.

He cut his call and we both start walking to the dinning hall. We were walking silently. Not he nor I was looking at him. He sat on his chair and I served him breakfast. I sat next to him and start having my breakfast. We were silently having our breakfast. I looked up to see him and he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and I saw the most beautiful smile appearing on his face which fluttered my heart.

I lowered my gaze. I was feeling his eyes on me. I was playing with my breakfast,not eating.

"Zeeniya breakfast is for eating not for playing." I heard him saying and I smiled.

"I know.I..I don't feel like eating." I said and remove my hands from plate.

He smiled looking at me and held my hand. I was shocked, on his sudden touch. He made me stand in front of him.

"As we started our relationship with friendship. So, I want you to be frank with me like friends do." He said looking into my eyes and I nodded.

"Now smile." He said and pinched my nose.

"Awhh..that hurts." I said and rubbed my nose.

He smiled looking me and I smiled back. He was standing so close to me,looking into my eyes. I smiled looking at him who brought his hand forward and tuck the strand of my hair from my face and tug it behind the ear. I lowered my gaze and held my lower lip in my teeth,nervously. My heart was beating so fast.  He didn't know how his touch effect me. My whole body shivered at his touch.

He tuck my lip out of my teeth and I looked at him.

"Don't do it." He said and I stopped biting my lips.

Jahan's every touch was making me crazy. Making my heart flutter. His fingers on my lips were sending shivers down to my spine. My heart was running so fast at his closeness that I was afraid that my heat beat might be heard by Jahan.

He went to room and I held the chair to stop myself from falling. His simple touch burned my whole body. I was shivering and blushing. I never knew that his simple touch would do this to me. I held my heart and took deep breaths to be normal.

What are you doing to me Jahan?

I controlled myself and took water and drank it hurriedly. I went to room and as I entered in room,I saw him putting files in the bag. He looked up and smiled.

"Zeeniya." He called me and I smiled.

Whenever he called me by my name, it felt good. I love hearing my name from his mouth. When his lips spilled my name,my heart jumped with happiness.

"Yes." I said and he walked toward me.

He stopped in front of me. He put his mobile in his pocket and looked at me.

"I'll be back at 12. Then we'll go on shopping." He said looking at me.

"12am?" I asked with widened eyes.

He burst into a laughter and I narrowed my eyes.

"12am!!really zeeniya." He said and again start laughing.

I smiled looking at his smile. His smile was making me smile. He was looking so adorable, so handsome that I could not remove my eyes from him. He stopped his laughing and looked into my eyes.

"I'm making you crazy na!!?" He asked and winked.

"Haha.. Very funny." I said and passed besides him.

I opened the wardrobe and start acting of searching something.

"By the way why shopping?" I asked turning to him.

I saw him scratching his head with smile.

"Well..I was thinking.. Ladies do shopping so, I should take you for shopping." He completed and looked at me.

I smiled and then again turned my eyes to the wardrobe.

"So 12pm final?" I heard him and I couldn't control my smile.

"12am final." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm getting late. You be ready on time." He said and I turned to him.

He picked his bag and laptop and start walking. I followed him. He turned his head a little to see me. He smiled and I followed him. He opened the door of Hall and stepped out but before sitting in the car,he turned and waved.

I smiled too and waved. I recited surah and blew over him. He drove out and I closed the door of hall. I looked at the clock to check the time. It was 9 of the morning so, I start cleaning kitchen and after that I came to my room and clean the all mess.

After all cleaning, I checked the time, it was 11 am. I hurriedly took my dress. For today I choose light green frock with red chori pajama.

I took a shower and  dressed myself. I dried my hair and start combing them. I made a loose plait of my hair and placed it on my one shoulder hanging. I applied kajal in my eyes,gloss on my lips. I wore matching bangles and earrings.  I put my dupatta on one shoulder and pinned it. After getting ready, I looked at myself and smiled.

I looked at the watch. It was 12 o'clock. I start waiting for Jahan. After 5 minutes, I heard the main door opened and he drove in. I quickly run downstairs. I stopped in front of the door,took deep breaths and opened the door. Jahan was standing with his hand on bell.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said happily.

He smiled looking at me.
"Wasalam." He said and step in.

Standing in front of me,he looked into my eyes. I was also looking into his eyes.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He smiled and we both start walking together toward the room. I stopped at the stairs and he turned.

"I just going to make tea for you." I said looking at him and he nodded.

"Hurry." He said and I nodded and walked toward the kitchen.

I start preparing tea for Jahan. I put tea in cup and start walking toward the room. As I entered the room,there was no one inside. I looked for Jahan but didn't find him.

I heard water voice from washroom. I placed tea on side table and picked his bag which he placed on bed. placing it on its place,I turned when I heard the door of washroom opened and saw him coming. His hair were wet,hanging on his forehead. He looked at me while rubbing his hair with towel.

"Tea." I said, pointing toward the table where tea was placed.

He nodded and open wardrobe and took his maroon coloured shirt out. He instantly removed his shirt,he was wearing. My eyes widened in shock. I immediately turned to other side with beating heart. My mind was again and again reminding me what I saw a few second ago.

Allah he took my breath away!!!
At least he should warn me about that heart taking act. My heart was running fast.

Stop zeeniya.!!

"You can turn now." I heard him and I slightly turned to see him.

He was wearing that maroon coloured shirt. He was looking so handsome that I almost fight with my eyes to avert them from him.

He folded his sleeves till his elbows. He start combing his hair and I was standing like an idiot watching his every move.
He cocked his head little to the right and looked at me. I lowered my eyes and start walking toward the bed. I sat on bed and he took his tea and start drinking. I was feeling his eyes on me on every passing minute. I start playing with my hair which were hanging on my shoulder. His eyes were making me nervous which were fixed on me intensely.

My heart was running fast because I was feeling his eyes on me all the time. I take a look at him who was now seated relaxed and was busy in looking at me.

Someone please tell him to stop looking at me like this. My heart will explore.

"So shall we?" He finally asked and I nodded taking a breath of relieve.

"Hurry up then." He said and picked his wallet and keys of car.

"Wait." I said and he looked at me.

I hurriedly wore my Abaya and put my Hijab on. He was watching me all the time. I turned to him and he passed me a smile.

I covered my face with Niqab(veil).  Now only my eyes were shown. He walked toward me and I looked up. His hand reached near my eyes. He slightly touches my lashes and wipe that smudge kajal(Kohl).

I was looking at him who was looking into my eyes so intensely that my heart was about to stop. My palms were sweating. He took one step more closer to me and now I could feel his breath on my eyes.

He didn't even for once blink his eyes not even averted from my eyes. His hand was still on the side of my eyes.

"Your eyes have something." He whispered.

"Wh..aa..tt???" I stammered.

He smiled and leaned toward my ear. My eyes naturally closed on his closeness. His breath was fanning my ear.

"Something." He whispered and turned to face me.

"Something, your eyes have something." He again said looking into my eyes.

What something??

"What....tt?" I stammered and he smiled and step back.

"Let's go." He said and went out of the room.

Ufff... What you do to me Jahan whenever you come close to me.

I put my hand on my heart and took deep breath to keep my heart beat normal. But my heart was out of control. I smiled shyly under my Niqab(veil).

Something!!

I muttered and went out of my room. We locked our home and I sat next to him in car. He smiled looking at me and start the car and drove out of the house.

I was looking outside. It was for the first time since we came to Karachi that I came out of the house. I looked at Jahan who was smiling and driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he looked at me for once  and again fixed his eyes on road.

"To the mall." He replied .

Mall??? So many people??
How am I gonna face them all?

I was scared of being in the crowd. I never went in market or bazaar in my life. I never went on shopping. It was for the first time I was going for shopping.

Suddenly the car stopped and I turned confused to look at Jahan.

"We arrived to our destination my Lady." Jahan said and I giggled.

We both came out of the car and he start walking while I didn't move. I was scared. I looked around and saw so many people. I didn't move and was looking Jahan going. I didn't call him or stopped him. I thought,I lost my voice.

People were passing and I thought they all were staring at me. Jahan was walking and I was standing there like a dumb.

My eyes start getting wet. I was standing all alone, didn't know what to do. I wanted to call Jahan but I couldn't.

"Zeeniya??" I heard him.

I looked up and saw Jahan who was standing near me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I..I.." I stammered.

"Hey..what happened?" His hand reached till my face.

His thumb was touching my eyes. The tears I had in my eyes were ready to come out. He was looking so worried.

"I..I'm scared.I..I had never been in so much crowd." I said in slow voice.

"Shhh...don't be scared. I'm with you." He said and smiled looking at me.

"Here hold my hand. You won't be scared." He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes had something which I couldn't explain. His hand in mine was sending sensations in my body. Suddenly I felt no fear around me. He become my shield who was trying to protect me from all the pain,fear. He looked at me and smiled. He leaned toward me and whispered.

"Shall we?" And I nodded feeling relieved.

His grip on my hand tightened and we start walking toward the mall. He was again and again looking at me to reassure that I was fine.

I blinked my eyes to reassure him that I was fine. He smiled and we both entered the mall. I saw a lot of people walking inside. Lots of shops were there.

"Let's go shop." He said and I giggled.

We first went in the shop of dresses. We looked all over the shops of clothes. I chooses a red coloured Anarkali frock contrast with black. And a dress of lemon colour with red and orange embroidery on it. I was looking more dress when I saw Jahan calling me. He was standing near a counter I didn't know  what that counter had.

I saw him and he called me. I went toward him and stopped in front of him. I looked at him questioningly.

I saw him trying to say something. He start scratching the back of his head and smiled nervously. I smiled under my veil. I know he wanted to say something but he hesitated.

"What is it?" I asked looking into his eye.

"I..I..want..you..to." He stammered while saying and I confusedly looked at him.

"What?" I asked and he brought his other hand in front of me and my mouth opened in shocked.

"I..I...want you to have this." He said and I looked into his eyes.

He was nervous so was I. I didn't know how to react. I was happy but little shy too. He was holding a light golden colour saree in his hand which had beautiful embroidery on it.

He looked at me and I smiled. I took that saree from his hand which made him smiled.

"I never wore it before." I said looking into his eyes.

"So now wear it." He said and I smilingly nodded.

He took me to the saree counter and made me bought 2,3 more sarees and they were all of his choices. He was taking full interest in my shopping.

He chooses a lemon colour,a maroon colour with golden embroidery saree for me. I was stopping him that one is enough but he didn't listen to me.

After dress shopping,we went to buy shoes. After my shopping, it was now Jahan's turn. We went in a male section and he start selecting his shirts and jeans.

I came to a counter and asked for a white shirt. I take a look and asked the shopkeeper to pack it. Jahan was trying different shirts on him. I smiled looking at him. He completed his shopping and paid the bill.

He again held my hand and intertwined our fingers. His touch on my hand was making me flutter. He didn't know what he was doing to me.

"We should eat something." I heard him and I came out of my thoughts.

"I'm not hungry but thirsty."  I said and he smiled.

We both walked to a cafe. He ordered juice and we sat in a corner and had our juice.

After sometime, we had our lunch and we again start roaming in the mall. We were holding our hands,fingers intertwined with each other while passing a shop, I stopped.

"What happened?" Jahan asked and I averted my eyes from the shop to him.

"Nothing. Let's go." I said and was about to walk when he stopped me.

"Bangles huh!!" He said and I smiled.

It was a jewellery shop where a lots of bangles were also placed. How to say him that I want bangles so, I didn't tell him about the bangles but he caught me and now was dragging me to the shop.

I entered the shop and saw a lots of bangles,of different colours, of different design. I smiled looking at these bangles.

I start checking and looking the bangles. I prefer to wear glass bangles. Didn't like to wear silver or gold bangles. Jahan helped me in buying bangles. I also shopped some jewellery and we left from there. It was 5 of evening when we exist from the mall.

"Now home?" I asked while walking toward the car.

"Who said that?" Jahan said and chuckled.

I also smiled. We get in car and he started the car and drove.

"So..?!" I asked looking at him.

"So..??" He asked in the same tone.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. You tell me where you want to go?" He questioned.

My eyes were opened widely. How am I suppose to tell him when I didn't even know this city.

"I don't know." I answered and he nodded.

"How about roaming in the local bazaar and markets to have fun??" He said and looked at me and I giggled and nodded.

"So here we go Ma'm." He said and took the right turn.

He was driving slowly. I was looking outside the window. Many views were changing. Finally he stopped and I looked at him.

"Come." He smilingly said and I nodded.

He came to me and again held my hand in his,intertwined our finger. I didn't look at him.

Whenever he held my hand,an electric current rushed to my whole body. The feeling of his touch on my hand was making my heart to skip its beat.

Our palms were touched tightly,making me nervous and happy at the same time.

"Shall we?" He asked and I nodded.

We start walking in the bazaar. A lot of shops were around us. Some were of clothes and some were of shoes. We passed a lot of jewellery shops, hand bags were hanging in the shops. I was enjoying in this bazaar. A lot of people were roaming and buying. The bazaar was all mess. Small shops and a lot of crowd was there. There were shops of different snacks also. The sweet smell was touching our nostrils which I was inhaling. I saw Jahan chuckle looking at me.

"Enjoying?" He asked and I nodded.

"Want Jalebi(A sweet)?" He asked and I smiled.

He went and bought warm Jalebi. We go through many shops and bought some things like hand bag,jewellery,cap for Jahan and many more. He looked at time and it was 8 o'clock. We looked at each other and smiled. We sat in car and he start driving. I didn't know how the day passed but he really made my day.

I looked at him who was now busy in driving. A tear brimmed up in my eyes. The tears of joy. And the reason of this joy was the one who was seated next to me. Jahan.

"Where to..?" I asked looking at him who was looking so adorable in his maroon shirt that I was not able to avert my eyes from him.

"Let's have dinner." He said and parked the car in the parking of a huge restaurant.

We both went inside the restaurant and he ordered food. After sometime dinner was served and we start having our meal. We were talking or I can say Jahan was talking and I was only listening him.

I liked to listen him. His voice had something that caught my heart ,my eyes and my soul. He was looking at his plate and was talking while I was just busy in looking at him.

Why are you so adorable and charming that your every act,every look took my heart away.

"Huh? Did you say something?" He looked at me and asked.

I immediately lowered my gaze. My heart start beating fast.

How he heard?

"No." I said and start eating slowly.

"You sure?" He asked with smirk and I looked up to him.

I immediately looked down. His smirk was making my heart flutter. My eyes wanted to look up at him,in his eyes  but my heart was stopping me because I knew if I looked up,I will lost in them again.

I nodded and kept myself busy in eating. After dinner,Jahan went to offer his Isha Salah  while I waited for him in restaurant.

After sometime, he returned and we went out of the restaurant. The weather was cool. Cool breeze was blooming,touching our faces.

"Anything else?!" He asked and I looked at him.

His hands were in his jeans pocket. Some of his hair strands were on his forehead moving with air. He was looking straight. I saw his nose getting pink because of the cold air.

I was so busy in looking at him that I forgot he asked me something. He turned his head a little to see me. He snapped his fingers and I came to my senses. I saw him smiling.

"Anything else ma'm?" He again asked and I smiled on his saying 'Ma'm' to me.

"Ice cream." I said and looked at him

He narrowed his eyes and I start biting my lips.

"In this weather?" He asked and I nervously nodded.

He sat in car and  drove it away. After a while, the car stopped on a ice cream parlour. He ordered two ice creams of strawberry flavour.

When he paid for the ice cream,he hand overed me the ice cream. I took mine and he start the car. When he start driving, I start eating my ice cream. I checked the time, it was 9:30pm. I was now really tired and maybe he was also. I looked at him who was busy in driving. After having my ice cream, I put my veil on.

The car was going on the road. I waited for him to say something but he was all quite.

"When we'll reach home?" I asked just to start conversation.

"Not now." He said and I looked at him shocked.

Now where to??

"Don't be so shocked. You'll see." He said and smiled.

I looked around out of the window. There was all dark. Some of shops were seen. Suddenly he took turn and again we were on huge road. A lot of vehicles were moving around. Again he took a turn and after the drive of 5 to10 minutes, he stopped his car. I looked at him who was already looking at me. He understood the question in my eyes, so he pointed toward the view in front of us.

I looked ahead but didn't saw anything. He went  out of the car and pulled me out also. He held my hand and we both start walking. I noticed that the air was more cold here and fast. We were walking in the darkness when I saw something and I looked at Jahan who smiled looking at me.

We were standing near a beach. I could see the water from here. I looked at Jahan and he pointed toward the water.

I smiled and we start walking toward the beach. Jahan removed his shoes and I followed him in doing the same. He held my hand and we start walking toward the water. The wet sand was touching out feet. It was giving me joy. I had never seen the seashore before.

We reached near the water and now the little and big waves were touching our feet. The touch of water was giving me happiness.

Suddenly, Jahan turned to me and I became nervous. The look his eyes had was enough to make my heart run fast. He took two steps and stood so close to me.

I lowered my gaze with my head. I didn't know what should I do. He lifted my chin to meet his gaze. I looked into his eyes.

His hands reached my face and he slowly slide down my veil from my face. Cold air suddenly touched my face and I closed my eyes. I felt him near, so near to me. He was leaning on my ear.

"Here you don't need this." He said and I slowly opened my eyes.

Our eyes met and I immediately looked down. He held my hand again and we start walking on the beach.

I looked up at the sky where full moon was shining while in our feet, we were feeling the touch of water. I looked down on our hands and on our moving feet. I smiled and leaned a little and took some water in my hand and looked at Jahan. He was looking around,unaware of my actions. Giggling, I threw that water on his face which startled him.

"Enjoy." I said bending down and again splash water on him.

"Zeeniya." He said and I ran to save myself as I could see him running after me

I was laughing and so was he. We both were enjoying our best time with each other. I tried to run fast but he reached me and as I took few steps more to run,I felt his arms around my waist and he spun me toward him making my hands to wrap around his shoulders and made me on my tips.

"Got you." He said smilingly and I giggled while breathing heavily.

We both keep looking at each other while breathing heavily. His deep eyes start making me nervous and I looked at my arms which were wrapped around him. I looked at him again who start coming closer to my face which made my heart to run more faster.

What is happening between us?

Don't be so close to me!!

He placed his forehead on mine and took deep breaths. He closed his eyes and I saw a little smile craved on his lips.

Stop beating so fast heart.

Not my mistake;tell him not do such things.

My heart said which was true. His mere closeness, his simple touch,his beautiful smile,everything was making me crazy. I never felt my heart beating crazily like nowadays it start doing. I never felt these tingles which I was experiencing with his touch. I didn't know what he was doing to me.

This love thing is strange. It creates a lot of emotions,sensations,feelings inside us that we felt nothing but only love. I could feel only his love in my heart which was increasing day by day for him.

I keep looking at him and then my eyes caught the mole next to his right eye. My hand moved from his shoulder to his eye and without thinking anything,I touched it with my tips of fingers. And as I did he opened his eyes.

Now what.?

You should control your feelings.

I pulled my hand back immediately and looked down,feeling embarrassed. I was feeling his gaze on me.

He cupped my face and lift it up to make my eyes connected with his. He was smiling beautifully taking my heart away. I lowered my eyes again and sought to get free from his embrace as his continue gaze was melting me and I didn't want to do anything which later made me feel embarrass.

But he failed my attempt and held me more tightly in his arms.

"Jahan." I called him as his colon was overwhelming my senses.

"Zeeniya." He called me and I looked up and my eyes went to his lips.

My heart pace quickened. I felt to kiss his plump lips on that second. I looked down immediately and start biting my lips on what I thought.

How can I thought like that?

I scolded myself but truly my heart was beating so fast on what I was going to do or thinking to do. My heart jumped in my chest as his fingers touched my lips. I looked up at him who shook his head negatively.

"I told you not to bite your lips." He said and keep running his finger on my lower lip.

"Ja..han." I called him whose eyes were capturing my lips all the time.

Jahan..!! I really want to.!

To??

"You look beautiful when you shy." He said making me smile while my eyes lowered down in shyness.

"Jahan its...its late." I said and looked up at him.

"Home sweet home." He said and I smiled.

He unwrapped his arms from my waist and I removed my hands from his neck and we stood in front of each other. Suddenly the atmosphere become awkward for both of us.

I saw him scratching his head and smiling nervously. I was feeling nervous and awkward.

"We..we should..go home now." I heard him and I nodded without looking at him.

We start walking toward our car. I picked my shoes and reached to our car. The weather was so beautiful with clouds and cool air. I looked up the sky. Soon I felt a drop of water on my face as it start raining.

He start the car and start driving. The rain was also Started. Little droplets of rain were falling on the glass of the car. I smiled looking at the rain which got heavier. I looked at him and he turned to see me. He smiled while I lowered my head. He turned on the radio and the song played.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na Tere bina lagda ji

Tu ki Jane pyaar mera
Main kara'n intezar Tera

Tu dil tu hi jaan Meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na Tere bina lagda ji

Song was playing while I felt my heart coming out. The lyrics were describing my feelings. I stole a glimpse of Jahan who was smiling sweetly.

Suddenly he turned to look at me and I looked away. My heart was running a marathon. This song,rain and today's beach memories were very enough to make my heart skip its thousands beats.

Finally we reached home and the guard opened the door and we drove in.

There was still rain. He parked the car in porch and stepped out. We opened the door of hall and I got in while Jahan turned to his car and took all the shopping bags and came inside. I was waiting for him. I turned on the lights and saw him coming. We both walked toward our room after lock the main door of hall.

Jahan took his night dress and went directly to the washroom while I removed my hijab and Abaya.I took my dupatta and place it on my head.

I went to kitchen to make tea for Jahan. As I made tea, I rushed to my room and saw Jahan seated on the bed watching TV. I hand overed him tea and went to do wudu.

Today I missed my all salah(prayer) which I will offer in Qaza(It means to offer the missed prayer next day or some other day with regular prayers).

I did my ablution for Isha prayer.I came out of the washroom and saw Jahan doing some work on his laptop. I start offering my Salah . As I completed my salah,I got up and went to bed to sleep. I was really tired now. Jahan looked at me and smiled. He closed his laptop and files and put them aside on table. He took all the shopping bags and placed them on bed. I looked at him questioningly and he smiled.

"Let's see what we shopped today." He said and I giggled getting excited.

We started to open the bags and start checking the clothes and shoes and all things we bought. When we start checking Jahan's shopping, the white shirt which I chooses for him came out.

Jahan took that shirt and start remembering that he didn't buy it.

"Actually..Jahan." I said and he looked at me.

"I bought this for you." I said and he was shocked.

"You?" He said and I nodded.

"Actually I liked this shirt so, I bought it. I mean you paid the bill but I chose it for you." I said and he smiled.

"I love it." He said and was about to try but I stopped him.

"You can try it tomorrow." I said and he nodded..

Thank Allah he didn't remove his shirt again.

I was looking my jewellery when a case fall out from the shopping bag. I picked that case and opened it. My eyes opened widely. I looked at Jahan who was scratching his head.

"Actually..I liked it so... I thought I should..buy...it for..you." He said and I again looked at the case..

There was beautiful bracelet placed made with little white pearls and in the centre, there was little gold heart  hanging. I touched it slowly. It was so beautiful.

"So you..you like it?" He asked and I looked at him seriously.

"Like it?...I love it." I said and smiled happily.

"I have something more for you."  He said and I looked at him.

He took another case from the the shopping bag and hand overed it to me.

I slowly opened it and saw a pair of silver anklets. The anklets were so fragile,having little stars and pearls on it. It was so simple and so beautiful at the same time. I looked into his eyes who was smiling. I smiled looking at him and muttered a thank you to him.

We placed all the bags on sofa and lay down to have some good sleep. I turned off the lights and turned to face him who was looking at me and so was I.

"Thank you." I slowly said .

"For what?" He asked and I smiled.

"For such a beautiful day,for such good memories." I said and he smiled.

"And for the gifts." I added and he smirked.

"And?" He asked and his smirked stopped my heart.

Why is he looking at me like this??

And why this smirk..!!

"And..and for.." I was trying to say but his eyes were disturbing me,making me nervous.

Somebody tell him to stop looking at me with so intensity

He brought his hand forward and tuck that strand behind my ear which was laying on my temple. I looked at him who was not smiling but was something else in his eyes which made me nervous and I start biting my lips.

Heart stop beating too fast..!!

His hand traveled to my lips and he slightly touched my lips. His touch sent shiver to my body. I felt my body get heated on just his simple touch. My cheeks, I knew would be now as red as tomato.

Jahan..Don't touch me like this or else.!

Or else what.!!

Nothing!!

Come on what do you do if he didn't remove his hand from your lips.

I..I...will..

You will what.?

Shut up..!

My inner voices were disturbing me and arguing. His fingers were still on my lips.

"I told you not to bite your lips." He said and I looked at him who was looking at my lips.

He took his finger back and I immediately turned to other side. My heart was out of control. I heard him chuckling. My finger touched my lips where he just touched. A smile appeared on my lips.

Suddenly, I felt someone near my ear. His warm breath touched my earlobe and I held the pillow tightly.

"Good night flower." He whispered slowly in my ear.

I was shocked on what he called me. I shivered a little when his lips touched my ear kissing it. It was another shock for me. I was stiffened on my place. He moved back and i smiled with joy.

"Good night Jahan." And I closed my eyes to fell in sleep.

A/N: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

How are you all?

A long chapter isn't?
I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Zeeniya is fully in love with Jahan and was ready to kiss him in her thoughts.

Their shopping tour brought them much closer to each other and I want your comments about them. I hope you enjoyed all the scenes of our couple.

And I want your attention toward my other stories specially toward OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE AND PINK WEATHER.

Please give these stories a chance and I know you'll love them too.

All chapters of Be mine are edited by myself. If you find still any error in spelling or grammar, let me know. I'll fix it.

Thank you so much for reading.

Take care.

Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.7K 25
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
63.6K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
101K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
4.8M 243K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...