Getting Even with Mr.Bad Boy...

By hypnotizingsparks

❝I can't abandon the person I used to be, so I carry her.❞ _________________________________ Sophia Brava, hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Phone Call
Chapter 2: Home Again
Chapter 3: I'm Back Bitches
Chapter 4: The New Girl
Chapter 5: Dozen of Eggs
Chapter 6: Bad Boy Angry
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Fashion Show
Chapter 9: A Certain Brunnete
Chapter 10: Awkward Moments and Favors
Chapter 11: Car Ride Home
Chapter 12: Chocolate
Chapter 13: Staying Over
Chapter 14: Bad Boy Cooks
Chapter 15: Angel
Chapter 16: Reminiscing
Chapter 17: The Sad Truth
Chapter 18: Dancing with the Bad Boy
Chapter 19: Teasing
Chapter 20: Mystery Guy
Chapter 21: Sibling Rivalary
Chapter 22: Dancing and Twinkling Lights
Chapter 23: Running Into
Chapter 25: In the Spotlight
Chapter 26: Rants
Chapter 27: Best Served Cold
Chapter 28: Eyes Talk
Chapter 29: Please I'm A King
Chapter 30: Shooting Stars
Chapter 31: Made of Glass
Chapter 32: Cooking Disaster
Chapter 33: Lovebirds
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Wild At Heart
Chapter 36: Camp Fires
Chapter 37: Some Nights (1)
Chapter 38: Some Nights (2)
Chapter 39: Still Standing
Chapter 40: Red
Chapter 41: Vulnerable
Chapter 42: Demeanor
Chapter 43: Intriguing
Chapter 44: Heaven
Chapter 45: Slipping Away
Epilogue
Author's Note
The Aces
Getting Even with My Enemy| Book 2

Chapter 24: A Bad Liar

3.8K 105 2
By hypnotizingsparks

Chapter 24

(Sophia's pov)

"What?" I said, allowing his words to transfer into my head.

"You know forget it" Noah said flustered. He started looking anywhere but at me.

I allow the words transfer and look at him confused. Why does he even care if I do or do not have feelings for Lucus? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

"No or at least i think not, .... why does it even matter it isn't even any of your business!" I say suddenly.

He gets startled at my outburst and puts his hands up defensively.

"Forget I asked" he said.

I shake my head at him and start to make my way to the parking lot. I look through my purse to take out my car keys and look for my car. I make my way to the car door when suddenly I hear someone called out to me.

"Excuse me?" I turn atound and see a girl about my age holding a paper. Her hair covers her face and she uses the back of her hand to push away her hair.

"Yes?" I say.

The girl looks at me carefully, as if trying to recognize me.

"You dropped this" she says handing me my shopping list.

' She looks familiar ' I think to myself.

"Ivy?" I say unsurely, eying her features.

Her face brightens and grins widely at me. And envelopes me into a big bear hug.

"Sophia it's been so long, you changed so much since I last saw you, you look hot!" She say enthusiasticly.

I laugh at her words and look at her fondly.

"It's been so long since I saw you, Sophia the last time I saw you was last summer in the Hamptons!" She says.

Tring!

"Hello?" I say answering the call.

"Sophia, where are you! Our flight is tonight and I see you still haven't packed!" Mom yells at me over the phone.

"Mom calm down, I just got out of the mall heading back in 10 minutes" I say trying to calm her down.

"Come back fast!" She says.

"Ok mom bye"

I hang up the phone and smile sheepishly at Ivy.

"Sorry about that, its just mom is angry I still haven't packed for our flight" I say to Ivy.

She puts her phone back into her pocket and looks back at me.

"I have a flight tonight to Paris, where you going" she says.

I smile at her, nothing is better than meeting old friends.

********

I look through the shades on my car window and wonder off into my thoughts.

Noah King is nothing but trouble in my life and I hate myself for still have a tinsy bit of feelings for him. Even after all he has done, he still has the nerve to come to my face a go all flirtatious on me.

Why does he have to be so nice to me sometimes? Why does he look at me like that? Why is he always looking at me accusingly, as if I did something bad to him?Was he always this possessive?

I feel a brush of wind fly through my messy bun I put up and I readjust it. I look at the leaves falling off the dying tree and start to think about where I was last year.

Flashback

"Noah here's your coffee" I say and slouch back next to him on the couch.

I hand him his coffee and he takes a sup from it, eying me as if I was the most beautiful creature on the face of the earth. I roll me eyes at him.

'How does Noah even think as me as pretty, i look like godzilla 24/7'

"Have I even told you how much I love your coffee?" He askes.

"Yes" I say as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Have I ever told you how much you stink?" I say casually.

"Yes but you still like me" he says stretching his arms behind me and wrapping his arms around me head.

"No I don't " I lie.

I move away from his grasp and move to the other side of the couch.

"Heyy why did you move" he says pouting like a little boy.

'He looks so cute' I think to myself.

I turn my head to him and say, " cause you smell like stinky socks "

"You still love this " he snorts and gestures to his body.

"If you don't take a shower,you won't have this" I say mockingly, gesturing to my whole body.

I look down at my outfit and fix my tank top showing my belly.

"Oh really" he says sarcastically, moving towards my side of the couch.

'Oh no'

"Yea... you can't touch this, I'd like to see you try" I say back.

He comes closer to me and grins mischievously.

"Maybe I will, Sophia did you know you are a bad liar? I can tell whenever you are lying for example right now"

"I know you like me" he says smirking.

********

I step out of my car and pull down my sweater. I fix my hair from the small nap in the car.

"How was your car ride?!" I turn my head around and see Lucus grining at me, while walking through the crowd of people.

"It was good" I said, then enveloping him into a big hug.

"How long were you here?" I say questioningly.

"I just came, I saw your car from the window" he said gesturing to the place he was waiting at.

"Let's go, I don't wanna miss our flight" I say grabbing the handle of my suitcase and start walking towards the entrance. I put my hair in a braid and move my purse to my right arm. Lucus caught up with me and took my suitcase in his hand, rolling it along with his suitcase.

"Thanks" I say smiling at him. He mirriors my expression and winks at me before putting on his sunglasses. I roll at my eyes at him and start to walk side by side with Lucus.

I take out my phone and see messages from mom.

Mom: Did you take your wallet?

Mom: Call me once you land.

Mom: Did you take your medication?

*********

Longer chapter this time. :) Hope you liked this chapter, ^ Sophia's outfit.

Vote and comment.
-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 289 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
408K 12.9K 58
You wouldn't imagine the shock on Maddison Linden's face when her best friend Cassie dares her to steal the hottest guy at their schools sweater on a...
7K 493 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
18.5K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...