EXO One-Shots [Forever Closed]

By HiStrangerStranger

Hey Guys! Exo OneShots! More

EXO One-Shots
SHORT NOTE important!
[Kris] First Kiss
[Baekhyun] After The Breakup
[Luhan] Birthday Date
[Tao] Someday
[D.O] Venice
[Xiumin] Derp
[Kai] Queen Of Sleeping
[Lay] Your Heart Security
[Chanyeol] Everything for you
[Suho] Not your Guardian
[Kris] The Proposal
[Baekhyun] Cute Disaster
[Tao] Hate & Love
(⌒▽⌒) [ALL] Short Imagines
[Kai] Haunted House
[Luhan] Jelly and Peanut Butter
HAPPY 1K! :D
[D.O] Photograph
[Xiumin] Pocky Game
[Suho] Cake Bake
[Sehun] Rainbow Sehunnie~
[Kris] SleepTalk
HAPPY 2K! TT◡TT
[Lay] Dance With Me?
[Chen] We Meet Again
[D.O] Bestfriend~ (Direct Request)
[Sehun] Swing Accident
[Chanyeol] Giant Teaser
[Luhan] OMO
[Kris] Mine
[Kai] Good Night Baby
[Chanyeol] Jealousy~
[D.O] Noodles
[D.O] Obliged
[Tao] Missed You
[Chen] Disguised
[Chanyeol] Call Midnight
[Luhan] Shower XD
[Luhan] Some Misunderstanding
[Sehun] Sweet Daddy
[D.O] Open Arms
[Kai] Eternal Love
[Kai] Jealous~
[D.O] Flick
[Kai] Music To My Ears
[Sehun] Lollipop
[Xiumin] Unexpected
[Sehun] His Confession
[Baekhyun] It's You
[Tao] Peter Pan
[Kai] Bad Dream
[Kris] Scene
[Kris] Cuddling
[Luhan] Someone
[Suho] Sweet Jerk
[Suho] Sweet
[Luhan] Favorite
[Sehun] Cake
[Chanyeol] Princess
[Sehun] With Him
[Sehun] Aftie Tea
[Chen] Despite That
[Kai] My Love
[Kris] His Promise
[D.O] Papero Kiss
[Luhan] Aigoo
[Lay] Love you
[Luhan] Love~
[Random] Worst Day?
[All] Funny Scenarios
[Chen] ANGST?
[Suho] Sarang~
[Chanyeol] Special
Request Here
[KAI] Recorded
[Baekhyun] Surprise
[Chanyeol] Sunset
[Lay] Mickey Mouse Club House
[Luhan] Fever
[Kai] Bestfriend

[Luhan] BackHug

16.7K 305 46
By HiStrangerStranger

Thanks to @heyitsmeashley for being the first Commenter :DDD

LOL! [Lots Of Love!] XD

-Banana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tap.Tap.Tap.

You were so bored you can't even understand what your teacher is saying. You tried to scribble something or well maybe someone's name in your notebook to overcome your sleepiness.

L

U

H

A

N

*sigh*

Lu Han that boy. Why can't he get out of my mind? I am one of those people who don't believe in love at first sight but it all changed when I met him.

It was the first day of classes. You were quietly waiting for your teacher and when she came in she was with this girl.....err...a girl in a boy's uniform?

"This is Lu Han. He's a student from China but he is fluent in Korean. I don't want to hear any bullying from this class, get it?"

"Ne!"

You were just staring at him. *did she say he? He's a boy?* you didn't realize that he was now sitting on the vacant seat beside you. You looked at him and he just smiled at you. At that very moment your heart started to beat in an abnormal way. You can't explain how you feel.

You glance at your side and you saw Lu Han asleep. You smiled and once the teacher looked at your direction you shook him a little to wake him up. He opened his eyes and pretended to read a book. You chuckled at his action. He looked at you and smiled.

Krrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!

It was now lunch break. You saw Baekhyun running towards your homeroom.

"Yah!____-ah, Lu Han-ah let's go eat some lunch! Palli" He said.

"Why in a hurry?" You asked.

"Kris said he would treat me if I went there before him and since his still in the bathroom which means I still have 15 minutes....You know how vain he is, right?" he said.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! I heard that! Let's see who'll be first" It was Kris he then quickly run towards the cafeteria.

"Yah! Wait for me! You said you'll treat me for lunch!" Baekhyun run after him.

You shook your head while laughing on how your friends are so childish.

"_____-ah, let's go" Lu Han said.

"Oh? Okay"

At the cafeteria

You saw Kris, Baekhyun, Yi Xing, Joonmyun, Se Na, Ji Eun and Hana. You waived at them. But wrong move, you know you'll be teased today since they knew that you have feelings for Lu Han as they gave you a malicious look.

"Yah! Do you all have plans this weekend? Let's hang out" Ji Eun said.

"I'm in" Yi Xing said.

"Let's have an overnight in your house, _____-ah" Baekhyun said.

"Ehhhh?! Wae?!"

"My mom said your parents would go in a business trip this weekend so you're all alone, right?" he said.

*Tsk why of all the people, he's my neighbor?*

*Why can't it be Lu Han?* You glance at Lu Han who is eating his food peacefully.

*sigh*

"Yah! Are you listening?!" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh?" You answered.

"Hey~ You're spacing out again. What are thinking?" Hana said.

"Well, maybe....Whom are you thinking?~" Se Na teased then glanced at Lu Han then back to you.

"N-n-n-nothing" you stuttered then gave them a glare.

"Lu Han! You're coming, right?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, sure" he said.

*Did he just say yes?* O.O

At your house....

You heard a knock on your door. Before you could open it, it opened revealing.......

"CHANYEOL IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!"

"What the-...Chanyeol? What are you doing here? Who invited you-"

"Relax, _____-ah the more the merrier!" Baekhyun said. *Tsk you Bacon is this your house?*

"Don't you want me here?" Chanyeol pouted.

"No, that's not what I mean. I only prepared a few snacks and I know how big your appetite is-"

"It's okay, we brought some snacks too" It was Lu Han holding some plastic bags. Then your heart starts to beat really fast like you've just finished a marathon, just seeing him in his simple jeans and shirt.

You were all now sitting on the floor forming a big circle. They decided to play TRUTH OR DARE. Yes. THEY. You actually don't want to join but they said you're being rude so you just gave up and decided to join them.

Kris spins the bottle. Unfortunately it pointed at him.

"You're so lucky Kreeaase..haha" Chanyeol teased.

"Truth or dare" Joonmyun asked.

"Dare" Kris said.

"We dare you to put a facial mask on..." Baekhyun said.

"That's it? That's too easy" Kris smirked.

"Then go to the convenience store to buy a cola" Baekhyun continued.

After some rounds. Se Na was the one to spin the bottle and it pointed at you.

Chanyeol whistled. Some of them cheered.

"_____-ah, Truth or Dare?" Ha Na asked.

"T-t-truth"

"Do you like Lu Han?"

O.O

Thump.Thump. Thump.

Their attentions were all in you.

You slowly nodded and the cheer gets louder. You glanced at Lu Han and saw him staring at you. You quickly looked away and felt your cheeks turn red.

You spin the bottle. It pointed at....LU HAN.

"Lu Han, Truth or Dare?" Joonmyun asked.

"Dare"

"We dare you to hug, ______"

"Yah!" you shouted. That's it. They're making fun of you. You stood up and went to your room. After an hour. It was now silent. You went outside your room and found them all sleeping. You decided to take some fresh air and went out to the garden.

You suddenly remembered what happened earlier. You close your eyes and imagined, how would it feel when Lu Han actually did the dare?

His arms would wrap around your waist. You feel his breath against your neck. His arms around you, not wanting to let you go. Just like how you feel right now.

Wait. Just like how you feel right now?

You opened your eyes and looked at your waist. There were arms around your waist. You quickly tried to turn around to see who it is but he hugged you tighter preventing you from moving.

"_____-ah" You know who owns that voice.

"Lu......Han?"

"Let's just stay like this for a while" he said.

You just nodded. Trying to cherish the moment.

"You know what?" he said.

"Hmmm?"

"I like you, too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 5 2
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
14.9K 469 45
This is a one shot story compilation of a kpop pairing, ChanDara :)) Wrote this years ago. I'll be editing and re-writing everything.
418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^