Unexpected { Michael Clifford...

By PoppingTarts

Skilar Dock has moved from America to Australia with her mom so her mom could be with her boyfriend. She has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Not an update.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 11

21.4K 390 278
By PoppingTarts

Chapter 11

Michael texted me saying that he was going to pick me up from my house at 8:00. Which was in two hours. It gave me just enough time to take a shower and get ready.

I hopped in the showed and shaved, which I haven't done in a while because I have been wearing legging a lot.

I got out and I blow dried my hair and picked out an outfit.

I decided to go with a simple black and white poke-a-dot dress with black heels.

I straightened my hair and did a very light natural looking make up with a little eyeliner.

Before I know it my phone rings. I got a text from Kat,

-Kat-

Hey! Are you okay? Sorry about the way Autumn treated you. She can be a big bitch. Do you wanna do something tonight?

I responded,

I'm fine! Thanks for asking. I'm busy tonight. I'll see you at school Monday!

I don't know why I didn't say I was going on a date with Michael. I know I don't care but I feel like he would. That thought made me sad.

I hear my phone go off again and it's a text from Michael saying that he's here.

I walk downstairs and see that my mom has left a note, 'Off with Brock. I'll be home around two'

I opened the front door and walked down to the truck. I'm actually really excited.

I hop in and shut the door behind me.

"You look great." Michael says.

"Thank you." I reply and turn to look at him and see he's wearing the same black shirt he always wears with the black jacket. I swear the kid only owns black shirts, white shirts, and band shirts.

Maybe I dressed up too much for this. Maybe this wasn't a date and I just thought it was. He probably just took me out because he felt bad for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"We're going to dinner." He replied with a smirk.

"Where?" I asked back

"To dinner. Do you have a hearing problem?" He said and laughed.

I playfully hit him, "Michael you know what I mean. Where are we going to dinner?"

"At a restaurant."

"Never mind Michael."

He laughed.

We pull up to a restaurant.

I read the sign and it says 'ZEKKE'S'

"What kind of food do they serve here, Michael?"

"You asked a lot of question." He said and started to walk in a head of me.

I walked a little fast to catch up.

We sit down at our table right next to the door.

He must have noticed I was cold because he took off his jacket and handed it to me to put on.

I put it on and it smelled just like him. I smiled.

"What's funny?" He asked.

When I looked up he had his head tilted a little and a confused look on his face. He is so cute.

Wait what did I just think? Holy crap.

A waitress came up to us and asked us if we would like any drinks, Michael took a beer while I stuck with water.

I don't know if I'm going crazy but I'm pretty sure Michael checked out the waitress ass while she was walking away.

The door of the restaurant opens and Calum, Luke, Ashton walks into the restaurant. Michael hasn't noticed them but when he does. He panics. I'm a little offened.

The three boys notice us and start walking towards our table.

Before they reach our table Michael whispers to me, "Play along with it."

What the HELL is that suppose to mean?

"Hey you too! What's going on here?" Calum asks with a smirk.

"Nothing much. We just thought we would eat before we went to the party on 5th tonight." Michael responds and I nod.

"We're going tonight too. We can go together!" Luke says

"Sure, sounds fun. Why are you guys here?" Michael replies.

"Just thought we would get a couple beers before the party." Ashon says.

We both nod.

"You sure our quiet tonight Skilar."

"Yeah, I feel a bit under the weather. I was just about to ask Michael to take me home before he went to the party tonight." I say looking right at Michael who can't even look me in the eyes.

Michael puts twenty dollars on the table and says to the three boys, "I'm going to go bring Skilar home. I'll see you guys at the party."

"Don't bail. Like you did at breakfast." Luke says.

"I won't."

I walk out side and take off Michael's jacket and give it right back to him.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

OF COURSE I'M FUCKING MAD YOU STUPID PRICK.

Is what I wanted to say but, "No, I don't care." Is all that came out.

"I know you're mad."

"Michael, I said I don't care now please take me home." I said a little harshly.

"Fine, I didn't say this was a date by the way so I don't get why you're mad."

"Michael, I don't care if this was or wasn't a date. Just take me home."

We are now both sitting in his shitty truck.

He turns the key for the engine to start.

Nothing.

He tries again.

Nothing.

"Piece of shit truck." Michael said under his breath.

Calum, Luke and Ashton come strolling out of the restaurant.

Calum points to our car and all three walk over.

Michael and I hop out of the car.

"My car won't start." Michael says flatly.

"Then you too should come with us to the party." Luke said while putting his arms around our shoulders.

"Skilar doen.."

"Fine, let's go." You know what if Michael is not going to tell people that we were on a date. I will find someone who isn't embarrassed to be on a date with me.

Plus I look hot tonight and I shaved.

"That's what I like to hear." Luke says while walking towards Calum's car.

The ride was longer then I thought and I was nervous to go to another party. Michael didn't say a word but I acted like nothing was wrong and talked to Calum, Ashton and Luke the whole time.

We walk in and the music is amazing. I can feel the bass making my body vibrate and it just makes me what to dance.

I can see and hear all kids of people talking about me being, 'the new girl' and 'the girl who Michael carried out of the party yesterday'

A few boys even sent me a flirty wink.

"Let's get drinks." Ashton said while grabbing my hand towards the kitchen.

"What kind of drink?" Ashton asks me.

"I don't care, surprise me."

"What ever you say." He says with a smirk.

He hands me a drink and it's the same drink Kat gave me. It taste like nail polish but it's not that bad this time.

Ashton then pulls me into another room and I see all of our friends sitting on the couch. Kat gets up and pulls on my arm and drags me into the closet.

"I thought you were busy?" She is drunk and doesn't seem happy.

"I was but then my mom canceled." I lied again and I feel bad.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Because I knew you were already at the party and Calum and the boys didn't leave yet."

"Okay that's fine! Let's go party."

She grabbed my hand

She pulled me back to where everyone was sitting. Autumn, Michael and Jace were all sitting on the sofa.

Ew I don't like Autumn. She's a bitch.

Jace smirked at me while looking me up and down. Michael was glaring at him.

Michael looks mad.

Michael deserves to be mad. He's embarrassed of me. There's a little room inbetween Michael and Jace. I sit right there.

I finish my drink and Jace hands me a new one. It felt new to be buzzed. I wasn't drunk and I wasn't sober. I liked being in the middle.

Jace and I are 'flirting'

I don't really know how too 'flirt' but I can tell whatever I'm doing is getting Michael mad and I like that.

Jace snakes his arm around my waists and Michael hops up out of his seat causing Autumn to fall. Everyone laughs.

"Umm Skilar, can I talk to you outside?" He asks

"Why?" I spit back

"Just come on." He says and pulls at my arm.

"Michael if she doesn't want to go don't force her." Jace says sternly.

"Skilar with you please come outside with me?"

"Sure." I say

I notice how no one even cared that Autumn was still on the floor. Serves her right, making comments about my food portion.

We walk out side and its cold. I wish I would of never given Michael his Jacket back.

Before I know it his jacket is on my shoulders.

"What was that?" He asks. I don't know how he can go from being sweet and giving me his jacket to being mad at me.

"What do you mean?" I say innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about! With Jace."

"Why do you care?" I strike back. I'm pretty sure this is the alcohol talking.

"Because, I mean I don't." He says and walks away.

I chase after him, "No Michael tell me why you come find me after I run out of the café, comfort me, spend all morning talking to me, asking me to go out with you, lying about us going on a date together, THEN getting mad at me for talking to Jace. Tell me Michael because you are confusing me."

He doesn't say anything.

I start to walk back inside.

"Wait Skilar." He says while running to where I was standing. He continued, "You know how I said I don't like change" I nod. "Well you're the change."

I'm so confused. If I'm change then he doesn't like me, right?

"I'm not good with words so bare with me. You're change because you make me feel weird. You make me want to do things I normally wouldn't do. You make me want to shave and look nice. Hell you make me want to be a better person."

I'm just in shock. I was not expecting that.

"Skilar, say something?" He asks.

I just smile and he smiles.

We both shut our eyes and lean in to start kissing when all of a sudden we hear a drink drop and I open my eyes to see.........

===============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

I hope you liked the chapter.(longest one I have written)

Let me know what you think will heppen!

Who saw them?

Please vote and share!

I won't update until I get 9 votes OR 6 comments.

Love you:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 69 24
Amelia can't wait for her 18th birthday to arrive. The day she can finally jet off to America and achieve her dream of becoming a fashion designer. N...
1K 13 14
One mum, one dad, one son. And a baby coming.....
28.7K 559 29
When a girl is left traumatised by the death of her parents, the last thing she needs is romance, right? One year after the death of her parents, Tam...
804 56 13
Just out of a bad relationship, Michael Clifford decides to go on a hiatus and away from girls. But what happens when he runs into Cathryn Evans? Wil...