Red & White

By niallfanficsx

"They've figured her out, please, do something to help her...I tried to keep her safe and I failed." He was r... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
epilogue.

fifty three.

3.5K 99 25
By niallfanficsx

One week later

Prince Harry stared at himself in the grand, diamond encrusted mirror. He looked good. He was no longer exhausted, and he was no longer unhappy. Harry had finally reached the summit of a metaphorical mountain of emotions he had felt during the past three months.

His parents were gone, but their legacy lived on through him. He didn't want to be sad anymore. Harry laid awake for four hours two nights after Queen Anne died. Alone with his thoughts as Leah slept next to him he realized he had so much more to be happy about than sad.

For starters, he was about to welcome a baby into the world any day. A tiny human being he had been anxiously awaiting for nine months was soon to arrive. Someone he and Leah had created through love and passion. 

Along with that, Harry and Leah were being crowned King and Queen of England. He had expected this day for a long time and it was finally here. They were to be rulers together.

Looking back into the mirror, Harry's eyes focused on a figure who appeared in the back corner of the frame. She approached him quietly, her body growing in the mirror where he watched her. They stayed silent until she was stood directly next to him in front of the mirror.

She looks so beautiful, he thought to himself, scanning the way her curves fit the middle of the red and golden patterned gown. Her bump filled the front of it and made her look extra stunning. Her long earrings drooped to a few centimeters above her collarbone. Her shoulders and a portion of her chest were exposed where the dress did not have material. The sleeves continued halfway down her forearm.

"Are you ready?" she quietly spoke to him, looking up at him through the mirror. His black suit looked wonderful on him. A traditional, ceremonial, red robe was laid over his shoulders and was long enough to touch the floor. He looked like a proper king.

"I think so," Harry responded, viewing himself. He reminded himself so much like his father. "You're going to be a Queen."

Her breath hitched. "I can't believe it, really. Everything that happened..I never envisioned this day to actually happen."

Leah turned her body to face him and she took his hands in hers. "Please..can we promise right now before it happens that we will be the best rulers possible. I know what it's like to be poor and working to keep food on the table. I want to help those people, the people I grew up around. I want to make them feel important and noticed. Whatever that takes.."

"We will. We'll make revolutionary changes, I'm ready to help our people. We can do what we want now."

Leah smiled at him, feeling a wave of admiration and love wash over her. He was everything she ever wanted.

"I love you," she told him and he leaned down to press a long, lingering kiss to her lips.

"I love you," he promised and then held his palm to her stomach. "And I love you."

*****

The church was filled with over three hundred people, leaving not a single inch of space between each body in the packed pews. It reminded the couple, as they walked down the aisle together, of their wedding day not too long ago.

All eyes were on them, just like before. They didn't touch, simply stared straight at the altar and the two thrones awaiting them. A choir of young boys sang hymns as they slowly graced the red aisle. The train of Leah's gown and Harry's robe trailed behind them a few yards.

Once the couple reached the tip of the altar steps, the bishop walked forward and blessed their bowed heads. He stepped back and Prince Harry held out his right arm, to which Leah gracefully set hers upon it. They walked forward together to where the bishop positioned himself in between the two thrones.

They split in the middle and both sat down in their respective thrones at identical times. The ensemble of choir boys silenced. A deacon held open the bible for the bishop to read from. The elderly man of the church addressed the congregation with his hands extending toward the royal couple.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join in celebration the coronation of Prince Harold Edward Styles and Lady Leah Catherine Styles.." He read from the scriptures for a few moments, talking clearly and slowly.

Leah could see the crowns. They were laying on two separate plush, burgundy pillows and held by priests. They were large and coated with sapphire rubies. They shone brighter than the sun. She then spotted their personal sceptre rods, alike in the sense of the luminous glow they had. Everything happening was so intimidating for her.

Before she could blink the next minute, the pillows were being brought over in front of the royal thrones and the bishop continued to speak. His final hymn finished and he turned to Prince Harry.

The bishop carefully picked up the male crown and sceptre and held it up high and in front of him.

"Receive this crown under the cross and remember that the whole world is subject to the power and empire of Christ. Be kind, fair, and loyal to the country that serves you. Be just and true in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen," Harry repeated.

The bishop continued. "Receive this sceptre under the cross and remember the mass amount of power that grants you. May the Lord guide you to use the power efficiently and fairly in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen," Harry said again.

The bishop leaned forward and Leah could see the way he held his breath tightly. This was it. He was about to become the most powerful man in the land. The crown was delicately placed on his head and settled easily. The sceptre staff was handed to his left hand.

"I now pronounce thee, Harold Edward Styles, King of England."

The church erupted into loud yet polite claps. The ladies and men stood up, removing their black top hats and feathery, extravagant hats. Harry respectfully nodded at the crowd and glanced toward the artist painting a portrait of the scene for the records. He held the staff proudly and with a tight grip. A king was born.

"Long live the King! Long live the King!" they chanted before the cheering ceased as the bishop moved over to Leah who were trying her best not to be sick, as well as cheer along with her people at the sight of Harry, her husband, crowned king.

He blessed Leah and she did the sign of the cross to herself. The bishop lightly sprinkled holy water over her bowed head, just as he had done with Harry. The man was handed her crown off the lavish pillow and spoke loudly, holding the crown out in front of her.

"Receive this crown under the cross and remember that the whole world is subject to the power and empire of Christ. Be kind, fair, and loyal to the country that serves you. Be just and true in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen." He repeated the same proclamation as he did with King Harry.

"Amen," she quietly said.

Leah felt like she stopped breathing and her hands involuntarily shook as the bishop delicately placed the crown on her head. It was heavier than she expected, but when she looked back up to the bishop, she felt like an entirely different person. A better, more confident and glowing woman.

The sceptre was next before she could think anything.

"Receive this sceptre under the cross and remember the mass amount of power that grants you. May the Lord guide you to use the power efficiently and fairly in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen," she responded with a short breath.

The bishop extended his arms over her.

"I now pronounce thee, Leah Catherine Styles, Queen of England."

The room, just like before, became a tsunami of respectful cheers and claps. The nation had lost and gained two monarchs in a span of four months. The English people yearned for amazing rulers after the late Queen Anne and King Robin passed. Harry and Leah were the perfect people, and they knew this.

Together, King Harry and Queen Leah would bring a new, modern, and revolutionary twist to monarchy in England.

*****

"Your Royal Majesty, are you feeling all right?" a passing footman politely asked, carrying an empty plate back to the kitchen.

She was sitting in the empty dining hall used only by the royal family. The rest of the five-hundred guests were busy dancing and mingling in the ballroom. She had needed a breather from all the attention coming her way at the coronation reception. Harry hadn't seen her sneak out of the bustling ballroom. Her guards weren't even aware of her departure.

"Oh, yes," she tiredly replied, her head flicking up to meet his gaze. The crown jostled at the abrupt motion and she hastily steadied it. "Just needed some space. I'm not much for spotlight attention."

"With all due respect, Your Royal Majesty, you just became the Queen of England. Being in the spotlight will continue for the rest of your life." His face blushed red when he realized how informal he sounded talking to a queen.

"I guess I should get more used to it then, huh?" she laughed to herself and he shyly nodded.

"Mr. Jackson!" a female voice screeched from within the kitchen doors. "Fill up your platter and get back into the ballroom!"

He scrambled, face blushing even more. "Yes, Mrs. Hughes!" The young man turned back to Leah and said, "Absolute pleasure to meet you, Your Royal Highness. And congratulations on your baby. It'll be so nice to have a little one roaming the castle."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Jackson. Have a lovely evening."

He bowed to her before dashing into the kitchen to restock his platter of hors d'oeuvres.

Leah sighed to herself, alone again. She lightly rubbed at her swollen stomach.

"Any day now, my precious Little Bean. I cannot wait to meet you," she softly spoke to her belly. "Your Mummy and Daddy already love you very much. We-"

"Leah!" a harsh voice suddenly shouted, breaking through the double dining hall doors. Her head whipped around to find a disheveled Harry stumble inside. "Oh, thank God! Leah, Jesus Christ, you scared the hell out of me. You can't just disappear, oh my God." He continued to mumble to himself as he strode over to her.

His hair looked atrocious, a visible sign that he had been messing with it in an act of stress and frustration. It was a habit of his she picked up on within the first few months of knowing him.

"I'm sorry. I just needed some space. There were so many people trying to get my attention. I got flustered, I'm sorry."

"Then tell me, Darling. I was so worried something had happened to you. I ran around the entire first floor trying to find you. The guards are going insane, especially your personal ones now that I've threatened to fire them." Harry let out a tight chuckle.

"I'm sorry," Leah repeated, drinking from her glass of water. "I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with the Prince of Morocco."

"Baby, the Prince of Morocco could be gifting me keys to his country and I would still prefer to know when you decide to saunter off by yourself."

She lightly laughed at his joke and he leaned forward to press a soft kiss to her forehead.

"You're quiet," Harry stated. "You tired, Darling?"

Leah nodded, feeling how heavy her eyes were. But she wanted to keep staring at her husband and how glorious he looked in the dining hall lighting. The candles on the table reflected against the crystals on his crown and looked simply divine. He was simply divine. Leah loved him more and more with each passing day.

King Harry stood up.

"Then let's get my Queen to bed, yeah? We certainly don't need you sleep deprived." Harry grinned at her, helping her to her feet. She wobbled for a moment, gaining her balance with the heaviness of the bump throwing her off.

Queen Leah and King Harry bid their good-nights to the mass amount of people in the dining hall, thanking them for coming to their coronation and for making their night so special. And, with that, they were guided upstairs by their guards to their personal chambers where they instantly got into bed after a quick change and dozed off easily.

*****
Leah awoke in a sudden jolt, springing her back up from the mattress. She felt a slimy, wet substance below her and instinctively moved away from it, only to have it follow her. Then it dawned on her what had happened.

"H-Harry.." she mumbled in a whisper, her eyes drawing wide. She felt around her in the darkness, confirming to herself what the liquid that saturated the sheets was.

Leah stiffly shook at Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, wake up." Her voice was stern with fright.

He stirred instantly and his eyes opened in alarm.

"What the matter? What's happened? Are you okay?" He shot a million questions at her.

"My..my water's just broke," Leah whispered, petrified. "I'm in labor. Harry, I'm in labor!"

The King, too, looked stunned beyond words. It took him a moment to fully comprehend what this meant.

"Oh, God, okay. Okay, we're fine, you're okay, right?" Harry started to ramble and she nodded to his frantic question.

He hastily removed the duvet off both of them and bolted out of the bed shouting, "stay right there!"

The door of the bedroom was swiftly opened and Harry popped out a moment to yell at the guards to help him carry his wife down to the infirmary. He sent one away to inform the nurses, midwives, and family surgeon.

Harry and the remaining guard - his personal guard - came bustling in to Leah's bedside where she was anxiously holding her stomach.

"Harry, I'm scared." Her head began to violently shake in protest as they reached out to take her arms. "N-No! No!"

"Leah. Darling, please. We must get you safely down to the infirmary. Let us take you." He spoke soothingly, but internally, King Harry was screaming in fright.

"I can't do this, I c-can't-" Tears swelled in her eyes.

"Leah, you can. I believe in you, you're the strongest person I know. You can do this, I know you can."

She stayed silent, fat tears running down her cheeks. Her stomach suddenly clenched in pain, something her mother had warned her about, and Queen Leah groaned out.

"That's it, no more fighting me, okay? You need to see the doctor and we're going to meet our baby, yeah? Think about that. Now hold on to us," Harry instructed, feeling the nerves billowing inside him.

The guard and the King quickly wrapped a blanket around her legs where her nightgown didn't conceal. They scooted her closer and then supported her back and thighs while her arms loosely slung around their necks. She groaned in pain, wincing at the unfamiliar feeling.

"Dear, God. Dear, God," she repeated over and over with sharp breaths as they hurriedly - but cautiously - traveled out the bedroom and down the dimly lit corridor.

"Breathe through it, Leah. Keep breathing."

She let out huff after huff, feeling no relief.

"Let me down! I need to sit, it hurts so much, Harry, please!" she wailed, and it pained him to see her this way. He tried to think of it on a brighter side and reiterated that to her. They were going to meet their child soon.

"I can't, baby, we need to keep going. I'm sorry."

She began to curse him out and that brought light to the situation, oddly. Leah had rarely ever before sworn at King Harry so he found the choice of words to be rather funny and adorable.

"Almost there," Harry reassured her and her hand moved up to squeeze harshly at his shoulder. The King grunted, but let her carry on if it meant any sort of relief.

Finally, they turned the corner to be faced with the infirmary door. It was being held open by Leah's personal guard who had rushed down here a few minutes prior.

The midwives, nurses, and surgeon were there to greet the shouting Queen.

"Good morning, Your Royal Majesty. How are we feeling so far?" the surgeon politely asked as Harry and the guard eased her body on to the hospital bed.

Her legs were quickly prompted up to meet at a 90 degree angle. Harry saw this and demanded the guards to leave the room.

"Make the pain stop!" Leah cried, biting on her lip as sweat glistened across her forehead. King Harry stepped forward to hold her hand and she immediately tightened a grip on him. "Harry!"

"I'm here, baby," he said in assurance, pushing her hair out of her face. A midwife retrieved a blanket to drape across her front after the nightgown was stripped from her. The nurse took her temperature and then swiped away some of the perspiration.

The surgeon cleansed his hands in a silver dish before coming to Leah's bed and moving his hands underneath the towel positioned there. Harry watched on protectively with a scowl.

Queen Leah jolted in shock at the feeling of his fingers, eyes bulging.

"Hurry up, will you?" King Harry ordered the surgeon, knowing it was ritual to check the dilation of her cervix.

The doctor pulled back after another minute of examination.

"Well, my Queen, you've dilated very fast already. We're ready to proceed when you are."

His words stunned both expecting parents. Of course they knew this day would inevitably come, but now that it had they struggled with truly realizing what was about to happen. What was about to change their lives more than a coronation ever would.

Leah looked up to Harry with terrified eyes. He smiled down at her with excitement.

"Are you ready?" he quietly asked her.

"I think so." It delighted him to hear her speak so positively.

"You can do this, Leah. I'm right here, we can do it together. This is it."

"This is it," she repeated, the idea sinking it. "I'm ready."

A sudden contraction interrupted their moment and she groaned out, inching her back off the pillow at the abrupt pain.

"All right, we're ready to begin now," the surgeon settled, alerting the midwives to prepare the small cot for the baby and to retrieve all the cleaning products and towels. "Harry, I'm going to ask you to keep encouraging Leah during this to keep going okay?"

King Harry nodded in response, swallowing harshly. He was scared for her life, but knew he must have a strong face for her. He held tightly to her hand and squeezed it twice.

The surgeon positioned himself in front of Queen Leah's bent legs and did one more examination.

"Okay, Leah. Let's give it one push."

She obliged, wanting the pain to go away as fast as possible. Her eyes clenched shut, giving all her might in a simple push. Leah groaned out a breath.

"Good, good. Another one now," the doctor continued.

"You're doing great, Darling," Harry praised.

"Ugh!" Queen Leah cried out, throwing her back off the mattress once more as she pushed a second time. Tears sprinkled out of her eyes and a midwife wiped them away with a cloth before Harry could step in. A nurse aided as well by pressing a cool compress to her cheeks every so often.

"Push!"

Leah squirmed at her discomfort, pushing and pushing. Her face turned red and splotchy. Her breathing became irregular and her diaphragm was rapidly moving up and down.

"Another push!"

"Come on, baby. A few more, you're doing so well," Harry soothingly encouraged her and she nearly took off his hand at the amount of pressure she was squeezing.

Leah screamed, feeling something happening finally. A throbbing pain ached from her core and she felt as if she was being ripped open.

"It's crowning!" the doctor proclaimed excitedly and the midwives hastily stepped forward, ready to act quickly once it comes.

"Oh, my God," Harry muttered to himself, his heart rate accelerating. This was really it.

I'm going to be a father, he thought to himself, watching his wife on the bed pushing with all her strength.

"Two more pushes, Queen Leah. Ready, one!"

"Come on, Darling."

"Ugh!" she cried out again, jolting forward and feeling minor relief. The feeling granted her enough want to push again.

A sudden quiet cry that didn't come from the mother herself could be faintly heard.

"One more!"

Leah screamed and with one final, climaxing push, the baby arrived into the arms of the midwives that scooped the child up, immediately diving in to clean off the slime and cut the umbilical cord. Harry stared wide-eyed at his child, watching it being carried away into the cot and wiped off.

Queen Leah sighed, resting her head back on the pillow. The midwife shortly came back to the couple and delicately placed a cooing baby that was swaddled into a blue blanket on to Leah's chest.

Her eyes swelled with joyous tears as she held her baby, finally haven arrived. It was a long and complicated process, with multiple bumps in the road, but together Harry and Leah worked through it and were granted the world's greatest miracle of a child.

"Hello there, Bean," Leah whispered to the baby whose tiny eyes were closed shut. The small hands, however, were reaching out past the blanket. The minuscule fingers took hold of the cloth.

"Queen Leah and King Harry," one elderly midwife chimed in with a calm voice, "Your baby son was born at 8:41 in the morning, weighing six pounds and five ounces."

"A son," Harry choked on his own words, tears welling in his green eyes. "We have a son."

She turned her head toward him and he gently placed his lips on to hers, filling the interaction with as much passion as possible.

"My King and Queen," the surgeon politely interrupted with a cough. "If you wouldn't object, Harry, I would like you to hold your son while Queen Leah delivers the placenta. Then, the two of you will be free to love your child as much as you'd like."

They both nodded and Leah pressed a small kiss upon the infant's nose as she handed him over to his father. Harry could barely breathe as he held his son for the first time. He was so small and fragile and weightless. He was so precious. Harry could only imagine raising this tiny boy for years to come. He promised right then to love him and Leah, and put their well being in front of all other duties.

Within thirty minutes, Queen Leah had delivered the placenta and was properly cleansed from any infection. The happy couple found themselves cuddled up with the child on Leah's chest as they nestled in the hospital bed. One of Harry's arm was protectively draped around his two loves. They warmly stared down at the sleeping baby.

The hospital was finally empty and peaceful, at least the section the royal's were blocked off to. The midwives and surgeon had gone home, and the nurses were occupied treating an ill butler in the other room.

"He's so precious," Leah cooed, kissing his forehead gently. She was incredibly achy and tired, but nothing could prevent her from spending these sacred moments with her husband and baby.

"He is," Harry agreed. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of us," Leah countered. "We created the most wonderful little being."

"You know, we can't refrain from naming him much longer. I don't think he'd fancy being referred to as 'Bean' when he's a teenager." Leah laughed at his joke, giggling into Harry's cozy neck.

"I suppose he would not, but I'll miss calling him Bean."

"I will, too."

"So, what are you thinking? I haven't had too much thought of any baby names."

"I want you to choose the name, Leah."

She shook her hand. "Oh, no I couldn't. That's too much pressure and this baby is already a prince and is going to be in the spotlight his whole life. You know what names royal babies should be named. I want you to choose."

"How about we both choose names?" Harry suggested. "I want you to take the first name, I'll choose middle name."

Leah smiled at him, accepting the negotiation. They both glanced down at the sleeping beauty as they softly whispered the name of their child.

*****

Two Days Later

Prince Ezra Robin Alexander Styles left the hospital ward with his parents two days later in the morning. His name derived from Queen Leah's most favorite relative, her Uncle Ezra who passed away early in her life, but meant a great deal to her in bringing happiness to the Bates family during hard times. The middle name of Robin was picked by King Harry who wished to pay homage to his father, the late King Robin, and Alexander was chosen as an early confirmation name that was passed down through male generations.

His first morning was spent being dressed and changed by the nanny that had been hired after several weeks of careful consideration. Leah and Harry were in the same room as Ezra as they were being dressed themselves for the first public viewing of the Prince of England for the kingdom to see.

Both parents kept a close eye on the newborn while their hair was being fixed and makeup added. He was being swaddled into a cleaner blanket before being handed over to Queen Leah.

Louis appeared from behind the drawing room door, instantly smiling once he saw the baby.

"What a gem you've got," he praised them and Harry shook his hand.

"Thank you, Louis. This is my son, Ezra, and Christ does it feel weird to say that aloud." The two men chuckled and the valet stepped back momentarily as maids swooped in to place their respective crowns on the royals' heads.

"You're expected out on the balcony in one minute," Louis dutifully informed the two and they nodded. Leah side-hugged the valet as best she could as she held Prince Ezra.

"He's simply gorgeous," remarked Louis.

The front balcony French doors were cast open in an organized way as Harry slid his arm behind Leah's back and the two of them stepped forward onto the cobbled archway. Cheers erupted from below. The swarm of townspeople and nobles alike cried out in joyous applause at the sight of their new Prince.

Harry and Leah waved to their people for a few minutes before they descended back inside the castle walls. The noise of the kingdom had unfortunately woken up Ezra and he began to cry out in whining spurts. The nanny handed over a fresh bottle of formula for Queen Leah to hold to his mouth.

"I think it's time for Ezra's nap," Leah hummed.

"Your Royal Majesty, I can take him to his nursery if you're tired," the nanny kindly offered.

The new mother shook her head. "Thank you very much, Nanny, but I think I'd like to bring him to his nursery today." She turned to Harry. "Do you want to come with?"

"Of course," he said without hesitation. "Actually, why don't you change into something more comfortable, we won't be doing anything else publicly today and you need rest anyway. I'll take Ezra into his nursery and you can come in to tuck him in. I'll rock him to sleep."

Leah smiled at him graciously, feeling weak already on her feet.

"Thank you, Harry. I'll see you both in a few minutes." She kissed them both on their heads and then trekked off to their chambers to change outfit.

King Harry took his time strolling through the castle and quietly speaking to Ezra in his arms about various landmarks and monuments within the palace. He told him about his great-great-grandfather's mural on the west wing wall and his great-great aunt's statue in the east wing.

Once they arrived in the spacious nursery Harry drew down the blinds to block the sun out of the room, then sat down on the rocking chair with baby Ezra on his lap. They stayed silent for a few moments as they rocked peacefully.

Then, King Harry leaned forward to retrieve a single object out of his back pocket. Inside the tiny silver box was a golden necklace. Harry's golden necklace that had been passed down from his father and his father's father.

He received it only a few days prior to Robin's death and Harry thought he saw Leah watch him toy with it a little while ago.

"It's yours now, Ezra," the King quietly spoke. "Take good care of it." The long necklace was cautiously slid around the infant's neck where it hung proudly.

Harry only allowed two tears to fall from his eyes. One to mourn his mother, and one for his father. But a piece of Robin was now in Ezra's possession and that made Harry smile.

"Your grandmum would have adored to hold you," he said to the napping baby. "And your grandfather would have loved to know you're a boy."

Harry began to shake, feeling a wave of emotion coming over him. He never truly recovered from his parents' deaths and in the past month he's taken over their jobs and welcomed a child into the world. He always pictured them to be there at the birth of his son, but it comforted him to know that Ezra now owned the family necklace.

"Harry," a soft voice broke his thoughts and he hastily wiped at his wet cheeks.

"Hi," he responded, coughing. She stepped into the nursery timidly and approached the two boys.

Harry scooted over on the spacious chair and Leah curled up against him. She told him to let it out and together they mourned the loss of two wonderful leaders of their nation, promising to be just as good as them for their people and especially for Ezra.

They vowed to stand strong together, as a unit and team. They vowed to always trust one another, in good times and bad times, and they vowed to love each other no matter what obstacles they would face.

And in that rocking chair, in a dark nursery, red, white, and a perfect mixture of both in between lay together in harmony for hours in peace.

THE END

Wow. It's actually over. Red & White has been my baby since April of 2015. I've worked so hard on this piece and I love it very dearly. I'm so thrilled for you all to have joined this journey with me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming back at each update and voting, commenting, and sharing. It means the world to me.

A special epilogue will be up very soon so don't go deleting the book from your library just yet! I hope you all enjoyed my story. Love to all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.5K 22
"You're still seeing in black and white?" Liam said, no longer beating around the bush. "Yeah, but maybe there's some kind of problem, you know?" "Th...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
1.8K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
361K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...