Teach Me How To Kiss {Wattys2...

By Whines8

Mia Harper is a 19 year old girl on her summer break from college. She is very shy and self conscious about h... More

prologue
Chapter 1 Party Invitation
Chapter 2- the things you can learn at a party
Chapter 3- getting to know you
Chapter 4- Confessions
Chapter 5- First Date
Chapter 6- First Kiss
Chapter 7- First Make Out, Turns into First Hickey
Chapter 8- First signs of Doubt
Chapter 9- First Boyfriend
Chapter 10- First Intimate Touch
Chapter 11- Invite to Meet the Parents
Chapter 12- The Dinner Guest part 1
Chapter 13- The Dinner Guest: Part 2
Chapter 14- The End of a Long Dinner
Chapter 15- Jacob's Surprise
Chapter 16- Lauren's Sunday Morning News
Chapter 17- Afternoon Lunch... part 1
Chapter 18- Afternoon Lunch... part 2
Chapter 19- Just Being Nice
Chapter 20- Reassurance part 1
Chapter 21- Reassurance part 2
Chapter 22- A New Emotion, A New Experience part 1
Chapter 23- A New Emotion, A New Experience part 2
Chapter 24- A Memorable Saturday Night part 1
Chapter 26- A Memorable Saturday Night part 3
Chapter 27- A Memorable Saturday Night part 4
Chapter 28- First Time
Chapter 29- The Morning After part 1
Chapter 30- The Morning After part 2
Chapter 31- Everything was Perfect part 1
Chapter 32- Everything was perfect part 2
Chapter 33- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 1
Chapter 34- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 2
Chapter 35- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 3
Chapter 36- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 4
Chapter 37- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 5
Chapter 38- A Night of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 6
Chapter 39- The End Of Summer

Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2

61.6K 1K 102
By Whines8

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, its not done, there is another part to this entire chapter. So dont worry. To give you a few hints on what to expect from the next post. Lauren and Derek make a scene in front of the entire bonfire party, I wont tell you if they make up or not. A special guest will show up to the bonfire in the next chapter to annoy Mia and Mia and Jacob will have a nice steamy moment in the next upload. SOO I hope this will keep you satisfied until the next update and I hope you guys enjoy. SORRY if you find this chapter boring or if you find errors or mistakes( hey but you can let me know then i'll correct them.) I'm only human lol. 

Whines8 ENJOY

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2

“So what do you think,” Lauren said as she walked into my room and spun around a few times gesturing to the outfit she was sporting. 

Looking at my friend, I placed a finger against my chin pretending to think about her question for a moment before answering her. Taking in how short her beach dress was and the fact that you could see the triangle bikini very clearly through it, I gave her my opinion, “Well, if your going for the beach hottie look with a mild touch of sluttiness then I think you have a winner,” I told her with a grin.

Lauren turned to face me again and gave her own grin, “That’s exactly what I’m going for.”

Walking over to my dresser where I had laid the jewelry I was wearing tonight, I proceeded to put them on, “So, does this little get up of yours have something to do with Derek and the fact that he’s going to be there tonight?” I asked looking over my shoulder towards Lauren. 

Shamelessly, Lauren gave a shrug and another wicked grin as she plopped onto my bed, “Of course it does and I can’t wait to see his face when he sees me in this outfit grinding up on another guy and not paying him any attention at all.”

Twisting around to face my crazy friend, I raised my eyebrows up at her words, “Is that what this whole thing is for?” I said gesturing with my hand to her outfit, “To piss off Derek and make him jealous?” 

Lauren looked from me up to the ceiling and gave a sigh, “Derek thinks just because we have an argument or two, he can go do what he wants and I’ll just go crawling back to him like some pathetic little school girl. But he has another thing coming. I no guys doormat and tonight Derek’s going to see that,” Lauren stated before flipping over onto her stomach and staring at me again, “You just watch Mia, before the end of the night Derek will be the one doing the crawling back.”

Shaking my head I walked over to stand at the foot of my bed, “Wow, you really have this all planned out huh? Is all this drama between Derek and you really worth it?” I asked as I bent down to slip my sandal wedges on.

Lauren sat up on the bed and gave me a serious look, “Yes I have it all planned out.... And as for your question... Derek and me are meant to be, he’s just stubborn,” she said before giving a small smile, “You know, when we finally made it official and started dating, Derek told me I was his first real girlfriend. He said, until me, he’d only had meaningless hook up’s.”

“Wow,” I said in honest shock at Lauren’s confession before going to sit next to her on the bed, “He said that?” I asked a little disbelieving. I was surprised Derek had opened up that much to Lauren. Maybe he wasn’t as much of a tools as I thought, maybe Lauren was right maybe there was some hope for Derek. 

Lauren nodded her head to my question, “Yeah, and that’s why I can’t just give up on us, no matter how hard he makes it for me. Mia you haven’t seen the way he acts when it’s just the two of us. He can be really sweet when he tries.” 

Giving Lauren a smile, I nudged her shoulder with mine, “Well, okay then,” I said with a little giggle and stood up, “So how do I look?” I asked her lightheartedly.

Lauren stood up to and narrowed her eyes down at my outfit as if analyzing it. With my dark denim cut off shorts and a cropped yellow tank that concealed my yellow and orange triangle bikini, I hoped I looked alright. Lauren finally tore her eyes away from my clothes to stare at me with a grin, “Someone trying to seduce her boyfriend tonight?” Lauren said with some kind of knowing expression. 

Widening my eyes, I went to retort only to be cut off by Lauren once more, “Because if you are, the outfit you have on will most definitely do the trick.”

I felt my cheek heat at her compliment and I had to turn my head away so not to get embarrassed, but to my dismay Lauren say and quickly stepped in front of me crossing her arms in the process, “Oh my God Mia, what’s with the blushing, you had to know what you were doing when you decided to pick that outfit to wear,” Lauren accused me to which my brows furrowed to in confusion.

“What are you talking about, I just picked what looked comfortable and casual so I wouldn’t look like I was trying too hard that’s all.”

Confusing me even more, Lauren walked up to my side and put her arm around my shoulders as she shook her head, “Oh my sweet and innocent best friend. You have no idea how smokin’ hot you are do you,” Lauren said with a smile before retracting her arm from around my shoulders and walking over to my bedroom door, “Well, I’m sure Jacob will waste no time to inform you himself in more ways than one,” she said the last part with a quick laugh before twisting around when the door bell went off. 

“Oh, probably Jacob now, I’ll get it,” she volunteered before walking away from my door with a smile. 

Standing by my bed as I listened to Lauren opening up the front door and letting in my boyfriend, I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. Twisting from side to side, I gave myself a little grin through the mirror as Lauren’s words went through my mind again. I guess I did look sort of nice, my hair was all down tonight framing my lightly tanned face and I even went the extra mile and put some light eye makeup on with a hint of peach lip gloss. Smiling once more at my reflection, I blew out a breath and turned towards my bed to grab my phone, ID, and money before leaving my room to meet up with Jacob and Lauren who were talking in the living room.

“Hey,” I said as I stepped into the living room to greet my boyfriend.

My breath caught as Jacob turned to face me, with his hands tucked into his shorts pockets, his gorgeous smile taking over his lips and those breathtaking eyes gleaming at me as I entered. Jacob was for sure a sight to see and I couldn’t get enough of it. 

Taking a deep breath I made my way over to him and immediately he pulled me into him and leaned down to give me a kiss, “Hey, babe,” he said before pulling back and looking me over, “You look so good,” he said before sliding his eyes back up to meet mine, “My friends are gonna be so jealous of me tonight.”

At his words, my face immediately reddened and I gave a giggle as I gazed up at him, “I’m glad you like it,” I said before looking towards Lauren who was discreetly wiggling her eyes at me and mouthing the words, “I told you so,” with a big grin on her face. 

Rolling my eyes at her, I looked back at Jacob when he started to speak again, “Alright, so you both ready to head out?” 

Lauren and I both nodded and Jacob took hold of my hand and started for the door, “Oh, yeah,” Jacob said stopping at the door and turning to look at Lauren, “Just want to say now, sorry for whatever Derek does tonight,” Jacob says in an apologetic tone making me look back at Lauren in concern.

“I know you and Derek had a fight a few nights ago and I know how he can get,” Jacob explained. 

Lauren, gave a roll of her eyes before waving her hand in a dismissive gesture, “Oh you don’t need to warn me Jacob, I can handle Derek,” she said before walking past us, in a confident stride, out the front door. 

Once she had past us, Jacob looked down at me with a questioning expression. Knowing what he was going to say, I quickly spoke up first, “Let’s just say, tonight will be eventful.”

************

Getting to the bonfire was a long drive at all and once we arrived everything was in full swing. There was a nice size fire going in the center of the area where it was being held, there were people everywhere talking, dancing, and eating. There also was a small table set up, next to the food and drink table, that had a iPod and wireless dock with speakers playing music. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. 

“Want a drink?” Jacob said bring my attention back to him. Giving a nod he gently tugged my hand and led the way over to the table with drink; Lauren followed close behind. 

“You want a beer or a soda?” Jacob asked gesturing to the two big ice filled coolers full of both drinks. 

“Um, I’ll just take a soda, any kind is fine.”

Jacob nodded and reach his hand down into the cooler pulling up a small can and handing it too me. Looking behind me Jacob looked to Lauren and I followed his gaze, “A Lauren you want drink?” he asked her to which she shook her head to, “No, I’m good right now,” she said slightly distracted. 

I watched curiously as Lauren looked across the crowd and narrowed her eyes. Following her stare, I too looked across the crowd and finally discovered what she was looking at. There on the other side of the fire was Derek, but he wasn’t alone, instead there was some black haired girl dancing on him. The girls hands were roaming carelessly to say the least and Derek didn’t seem to mind.

“All hell,” Jacob said as he seen his idiot of a friend as well.

Looking to my friend, ready to console her, I was shocked to find her grinning mischievously, “I feel like dancing,” she says just as a group of guys walk past us.

Without hesitation, Lauren grabs the arm of a cute tall brunette guy and pulls him to a stop. I had to admit, if Lauren wasn’t so fix on Derek probably could have had a chance in her book. The brunette guy looks at Lauren with a puzzled expression then looks at me and Jacob standing behind her and grins, “Hey Jacob man, I was wondering if you were coming tonight,” the guy says making me and Lauren look at each other. 

Looking up to Jacob, he grins back at the guy, “Adam, what’s up,” he says as they both give each other one of those one armed man hugs, “When’d you get in town, I didn’t see you at my party earlier this summer?”

“I had some things going on back at school. Just got in last night actually,” he said before looking down at our hands intertwined, “This your girl?” he asked as he looked back at Jacob. Jacob pulled my back into the front of his chest and wrapped his arms around me, “Yeah, this is Mia and the girl who pulled you over here is her friend Lauren,” Jacob said the last part as he looked at Lauren who still hand a hold on Adam’s forearm.

Adam stretched his free hand out and smiled at me, “Nice to meet you Mia,” he said nicely and I smiled back and shook his hand, “You to.”

Once our introductions were done, Adam looked towards Lauren with a smirk, “I take it you wanted me for something beautiful. I was taken aback by the guys sudden change of demeanor and even more taken aback at how quickly Lauren flirting mode at his words without even blinking.

“Yeah a dance,” Lauren said with a flirty smile to which Adam ate up. Within seconds Lauren had dragged the poor guy out to where people where dancing and started, what I guessed, was her big plan to piss Derek off. 

Feeling Jacob’s chest shake as he began to chuckle, I twisted in his arms and smile up at him, “What’s so funny?” I asked him.

Jacob turned me back around and pointed with his hand towards where Derek was still dancing with that girl. As soon as I saw Derek, I too started to laugh because even thought he was still dancing with that girl, Derek was now glaring across the beach at Lauren and Adam. 

“Hey, I want to introduce you to some people, then we can go dance a little too,” Jacob whispered in my ear, making a light shiver race down my spin. Nodding I tilted my head over to the side to reach his lips, “Sounds good.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 382 62
Best friends, Izzy and Em, have been star pupils at their all girls boarding school Watford High on Sydney's North Shore for years. Since joining cla...
2.8K 244 80
With Grayson's sudden absence from her life, Mia tries her hardest to carry on as normal; to continue as though she had never met the man who turned...
1.2K 182 56
Mia Johnson was raised almost single-handedly by her mother after being abandoned by her father at the age of six. Embittered mother gives her an adv...
2.9K 54 11
Mia Monroe is 19. She has everything she wants: a boyfriend, loads of money, and friends. But she doesn't love her boyfriend. When her Dad's best fri...