One Piece

بواسطة MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. المزيد

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Two Idiots
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Requests Etc (important)

9.6K 110 71
بواسطة MamaWani

(Picture graciously provided by tumblr)

(Warning this is long so you may skip but just be sure to read the first part)

Alright I know you all want to request me something I know that.

But for right now I have one request to go and I'll be open for more, alright?

Now for requesting I want to do something a bit different this time.

Instead of requesting in the comments of a previous Chapter, I would like you all to message me, or ask me on my board, page, whatever the fuck it is.

Don't be scared of me. Pls. I'm just a nerd that loves anime like you all do, I won't sass you (unless provoked) and I'll always take requests for whatever character, even if they aren't on the list. I'll look them up or something

(Actually I looked back at the list and forgot to add a few people like Mihoe and such...so......... my bad...)

-just so you know, I'm going to be covering a lot in this one little thing so get ready for words you guys

Now onto the subject of: Good guys ;

Hey, we all love them, (especially Luffy, that Lil cinnamon roll)

I like the stereotypical good guys and all that stuff, like with these guys.

But however, since their personalities aren't that varied (Womanizer, Napper/Drinker, Scaredy Cat, Oblivious)

You knew who I was talking about when I put those didn't you? That's my point.

What I'm getting at here is that I don't know if I could be able to write more than one story for them, like I get you all want Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, and Luffy, obviously, but there are so many other stories that are exactly alike and I don't want to give you a story similar to one I've already written.

Now here's the good part though,you guys are involved in this too. You're my little story helpers ;w;. Bless you.

Yes you. Mama is talking to chu.

When you send in another good character, let's say ex: Sanji, because you know you can't get enough of curly fries, you can request a scene or something that you want to happen and I'll build on that!

OR A WHOLE SCENARIO I DONT KNOW YOU GUYS ARE READING IT ASLFJDNDDNSSS;

So basically, if you want another story for Luffy, Zoro etc, you'll have to help me out, alrighty? Alrighty.

Subject: Bad guys ;

Ooooohhhh I love me some bad guys with good personalities....like my crocodaddy....I love me a grumpy overworked man...

...

Anyway, now with these guys, yeah sure I'll write for them

(Except Blackbeard. No. Teach is a No no. Killing my Thatch baby ;-;. There's a reason his initials are BB, he a Basic Bitch.)

I'll even do Sakazuki, like yeah. I kinda get it if ya go for him...-facial hair- I know I'm going to get so much hate for this but oh well;

Brief description of why I think Akainu is aight:

1) okay so, he's a marine. Marine admiral. Now marine fleet admiral. And he's just doing his job guys, its not like he had it out for him specifically he kinda hates every known pirate to walk the face of the earth.

2) Again, hates all pirates, not just specific ones, maybe some more so than others, but you get my point.
AND ALSO, who was he going to kill if Ace hadn't got in the way? LUFFY. HE WASNT GOING FOR ACE SPECIFICALLY.

3) Again with the job, its a job. Tell me if you owned a store or whatever the fuck, and someone came and robbed it, broke in, etc. What would you do? Well you'd most likely give them the money? Well as you can see Saka-san doesn't give them the money.

4) He had a troubled childhood. This man is. Fucked. Up. Beyond belief. He's cold towards everyone, even his 'friends'. This man is literally the equivalent of a machine, he's just not used to having things and now that he has power he wants people to know.

5) I just love his character personally, tbh. Yeah hate me all you want for him killing your cinnamon roll freckled covered Ace, but you guys, its no reason to completely trash the guy, and I know you all want him dead and stuff, but why? Well because he killed off a fav, don't people do that all the time in one piece? Bellemere, Corazon, So on and so forth? There are people who still like Doflamingo and Arlong, but you all can't seem to like Akainu, and I just dunno.

Mkay I'm done with that, continuing.

Now for the bad guys, I can write multiple stories for them because I can always switch up whatever because you know, bad guys.

And you can still send in scenarios for them too, not stopping ya.

And as far as neutrals go, its a iffy 50/50 BUT I'd still consider it if it were say Iceburg or someone? I dunno.

Thanks for tuning in and I'll get back with ya soon.

<3 love ya

-Mama

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

217K 4.7K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...
92.8K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
622 20 8
(The stories can be one shot, two shots or three shots) Basically what the title said is what this book is all about! various male characters from o...
882K 20.9K 138
You can have a chance to have a romantic moment with Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp. Even a little bit of Ace. Also, you can read Nami's moments with...