The Master's Pet (GirlxGirl)

By TheMoonlightPoet

A new world has begun where humans were no longer at the top. The vampires have taken over and have put every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note

Chapter 35

60.9K 1.3K 133
By TheMoonlightPoet

I wake up to a slow and steady heart beat against my ear. A hand gently strokes my hair. I open my eyes and see the familiar red love seat. I stretch out like a cat then turn to see who is holding me. A pair of tender light blue eyes gently gaze down at me. Saryia smiles and strokes my cheek.

"Hello Sleeping Beauty." I smile and stretch some more.

"Hi Princess Charming." Saryia giggles as she leans down to kiss me. I met her in the middle kissing her sweet soft lips. She held me tighter in her loving embrace, yet she did it carefully. We pull away staring into eachother's eyes.

"Am I going to be okay?" Saryia nods stroking my cheek. She sighs and pulls me into her lap. I put my head on her chest.

"Get the doctor please." The maid standing in the corner bows her head then leaves the room. Saryia's chin rest on my head, her hands gently around my waist.

"Where is Jamie?" I look into Saryia's eyes. A flicker of anger shows in her eyes. She sighs and looks back in my eyes.

"Alive... Mercy is probably chewing her out about what happen last week." I look back into her eyes in shock.

"Last week? What is today?"

"Wednesday." My eyes widen. I've been out for five days. She holds me close to her chest, rocking me gently.

"I was so afraid after you knocked out. I thought Jamie had killed you with her crazy experiment." I nuzzle Saryia's neck inhaling her scent. She sighed then clears her throat.

"I've never been so scared in my life." I look in her eyes. The fear was real when I look in them. She told me before even though I am immortal I can still die. The only way I can die though is if something stops my heart, I guess my heart slowed down while I was out. I still didn't understand her fear.

"You weren't scared when they hanged you?" Saryia licks her lips then looks at me. She strokes my cheek again.

"I was afraid, looking out at all the faces, some happy others sad. Watching those men put the rope around my neck tightening it. Jamie was on my right, an old lady to my left. Jamie cried so did Mercy. I reached out my hand to grab Jamie's. I ask the man to tie our hands together, he did it. Then they pushed us off the scaffold together, and we even died at the same time." Saryia gulps as she clutches at her neck.

"I was afraid, but loosing you is a lot worse than dying. If you die, then I might as well die with you." A tear falls from her eye. I wipe it away with my thumb. I kiss her lips passionately. She wraps her strong soft arms around me.

"I won't do anything stupid. I promise." She looks into my eyes. She smiles before our lips touch again. Saryia embraces me tighter, I do the same. We loose ourselves in the kiss. The intimacy and passion fuels us. After we part someone knocks on the door. A tall man with I guess handsome features. His soul piercing eyes look right at Saryia and I. He bows his head before coming near us.

"Hello my lady, I am Mr. Youth. Nice to meet you." Saryia gets out the bed and sits on the love seat. I get on the edge of the bed. Mr. Youth gives me an examination that takes a few minuets. He nods and looks back at Saryia.

"She is in perfect shape, but I'm not sure about her wolf though." Doctor said what? What the hell he talking bout?! He sees the look in my eye and patted my shoulder.

"The silver running through your bloodstream caused you to blackout that night, so I don't know but it is a possible chance that your wolf might have taken some damage."

"How much damage?" I ask. My voice cracks. I hope nothing is wrong with my wolf.

"Nothing that won't wear off." He smiles then thinks, "Try talking to her before we go any further." I look at Saryia. She nods in agreement. I shut my eyes and look for my wolf.

"Hey where are you?" I don't get an answer, but I hear snoring.

"Get up!" I yell. My wolf turns her head to me. She gets up and walks around.

"What happened?" She asks. I sigh with relief.

"Are you okay?" She nods then stretches her front paws. I open my eyes again. I smile at Saryia.

"She's okay, she was sleeping like I was." Saryia and Mr. Youth smile. Saryia looks satisfied and sits back down next to me. 

"Give her some exercise. Let her just walk around. If there is any problems then let me know." He bows his head before he leaves. Saryia gets up following the doctor out. I wait till the door is closed before I change into my wolf. I leap out the bed and trot around. I feel fine so I plop down on the love seat.

Saryia comes back and stands before me. I make room for her and she lays down next to me. I put my head on her shoulder and lick where I marked her. I sometime wish I could talk in wolf from. I would tell her now that I love her. Saryia sat up and strokes my fur.

"I love you too Haty." My large head bolts up. She didn't hear my thought did she?

"Yes I can hear your thoughts." I put my head in her lap.

"How can you hear me?" She shrugs and kisses the star marking on my forehead.

"I just started to hear you, but I kept out of your head. You like all deserve privacy." I give a wolf grin and lick her face. She giggles when I pin her down and get on top of her. I lick her cheek and nuzzle her neck. I from back into a human. Her eyes sparkle looking at my nude body. She looks back into my eyes. It wasn't a lust look this time she was just looking at me.

"You are so beautiful. I'm going to make sure that your party is perfect. Nothing will ruin your big night." I smile and kiss her again. She sits up putting her hands on my waist. She rubs my thighs then has me straddle her. Her hands trace my bare chest. I want her right now but I don't think I'll be good enough this time. She scenes my hesitation and looks up at me.

"You know I can make you happy." Saryia takes off her shirt. Her full breasts press into mine as she pulls me closer.

"I don't know why I feel like I can't make you happy. I want to give you the best of me every time we make love. I don't think I can this time." Saryia picks me up and places me on the bed. I look up at her face and close my eyes feeling her tongue go up my neck. I open my eyes again, her face is inches away from mine. She softly kisses me then gets off me.

"If you don't want to it's alright. All good things to those who wait." She kisses me cheek. I take her hand in mine. She does not seem disappointed, but I know she is a little horny right now. I am too, so I think we should play a game that she of course will win. I kiss her hand then rub it.

"Why don't we play a game." Her eyebrow raises then she smirks.

"What kind of game?" I smile then look at the door. She puts her chin on my shoulder.

"If I can get to the door before you, we take a walk today." She chuckles and strokes my thighs.

"And if I happen to win this little game of yours?" I smile and guide her hand down between my thighs. Her fingers already tease me as they lightly touch me. I bite my lip then focus back at the door.

"You can have me. That is if you think you can catch me." She chuckles and lets me go. She gets ready to run. I roll of the bed and get beside her.

"On the count of three." I say. Saryia chuckles and looks at me. I take a deep breath.

"One..." She smiles and gets ready to run. I smile and get ready to catch her off guard. I say nothing for a minute. I suck in a lot of air.

"Three!" I start to run to the door. I go as fast as my feet can take me, but Saryia is already there. She smiles when I stop inches away from her body. She locks the door and smiles at me. She pulls me into her arms. Saryia grins and grabs my ass.

"I win." She whispers in my ear. She picks me up taking me back to the bed. I wrap my legs around her as we collapse on the bed. She kisses my lips, my mind gets dark. Jamie said I should let my starving lustful hunger go, I say fuck that! I don't care. I want Saryia now. Saryia sucks on my neck. I've missed this.

My nails dig into her back as her soft hands wonder over my body. She takes off her pants and I stare at her body. Classic Saryia not to have any underwear on. She gets between my legs kissing and sucking on my breasts. I shiver under her feeling her hand go down to my sensitive area. Her fingers play and tease me. Her lips press into mine, her soft tongue swirling around in my mouth.

She rubs my wet flesh sometimes poking at my craving hole. I moan as she keeps toying with me. I kiss her neck, my hands feel on her perfect body. My head throws back as her fingers slowly slide into my warm walls. She pushes her slender fingers all the way inside of me touching my orgasmic spot. Her hand thrust gently down into my wet entrance.

I devour the pleasure she is giving me. The steady rhythm of her hand and my heart beat make this moment perfect. Saryia looks down at my face. Her hand thrusts slightly harder. Saryia buries her face in my breast kissing and sucking on then harder. My back arches from the bed, my heart beats faster as Saryia goes faster. My juice comes down on her fingers and hand. She kisses my lips feeling my body tremble under her. I'm going to come so hard.

"Oh my god Saryia... Saryia!" I cry out her name. Her fingers are now right at my spot, brushing and hitting it so fast.

"Not yet. Hold on a little longer." My legs shiver around her waist. My eyes are so unfocuesed and glazed over. I try to hold it in and let her keep going, but my walls couldn't hold the wave of orgasmic bliss that wanted so badly to be unleashed. I grip on to Saryia's shoulder and try to hold it. She hits my spot faster than ever before.

I moan and arch my back. I can't hold it any more. This orgasam is going to for sure make me pass out. I look into Saryia light blue eyes again. She smiles and kisses me. She nods telling me to me release. My eyes roll back as I loose myself in a tidal wave of orgsam. I let out a loud moan loosing my breath. My body jerked and trmebled as Saryia slows down.

She looks into my eyes, I stare back into hers. I find strength from somewhere to get my body an top of Saryia's she smiles looking me up and down. We both giggle then she tries to get up. I push her back down and kiss her neck

"Your ass is mine now." I say in her ear. We laugh. I look into her eyes and brush her bleach blonde hair from her face. I touch her forehead with mine. Her hands caress my back. I kiss her soft lips, I didn't want to pull away but I did.

"I love you." I say after we part.

"I love you." We kiss again not pulling away for what seem like an eternity. I get inbetween her legs and start to grind on her. Her eyes roll back then she looks at me. I kiss her again. And we both fall into passion and make love until we both pass out.              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 26.5K 47
You all know the epic love story of Hatspehut and Saryia. Now it is time for the next generation's story. It has been ten years since the war of the...
126K 4.2K 31
Serafina Davidson thought she was normal. Until she's pulled into the world of supernatural creatures by her supposed Alpha mate, Quinn Harris. Only...
41.3K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
326K 6.6K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...