alive; h•s

By Hannahrun1

•yeah so this book was a flop but you can still read some of it. we are starting a new book soon• <>&lt... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
THANK YOU!!!
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
NOT A CHAPTER
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
WE ARE BACK
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r

e i g h t e e n

15 5 16
By Hannahrun1

Chapter 18

(Abi's POV)

"Drew?" I spoke softly trying my best to hold back the tears.

"Abi" He turns around and looks at me with a shocked face.

Before he can start talking I rush over to him grab my phone from his hand and walk back to my seat quickly.

I plug my headphones in and as I am about to plug my phone in I hear a voice come from my phone.

"Abigail"

I nearly jump out of my seat.

"Oh my god, Harry you scared the shit out of me." I say laughing a bit

"Oh sorry, can you explain to me what just happened."

"Harry I honestly don't know what just happened or came over him, I'm really confused too. I honestly thought he hung up on you."

"Nope I'm still here but how about when you get to your house you skype me and we can talk about it, okay?"

"Okay." I say hanging up the phone.

I listen to my music playlist on spotify for an hour as I sit in my seat as Drew approaches me with a sorrowful look on his face and sits down. I take one of my headphones out and say,

"Drew, I don't want anything to do with you right now. I can't believe you would sabotage me like that."

"I was just upset and overreacted and I know I took it too far but I said what I needed to say and now I'm fine and over it. If you could forgive me now that would be great. " He says a harsher tone in his voice.

" Is this some kind of joke to you? You don't just take my phone and call somebody that I am very close with and almost ruin everything that he and I built up. Not to mention, I didn't tell you that you could even touch my phone so I don't know where you even got that idea from. God! I don't understand you." I say at him raising my voice a bit.

" Be quiet please, you're drawing attention." He whispers leaning closer to me.

"Well, I wouldn't have to draw attention if you just would mind you're own business for once." I say in reply, "But for right now, the last thing I want to do right now is talk."

He becomes silent and puts his head down and turns on his phone. I ignore everyone's looks until we get off of the plane and into the car.

"You, okay?" Clara says from next to me.

"I'm just fine."

She sighs and turns to talk to Ariana while I turn to look out the window.

Well this is definitely a great way to come home, pissed off.

(At home)

I push open the doors of our home, damn I missed this place. We all took our bags and ran up the stairs into our own rooms slamming the doors in excitement. It's crazy that I had the chance to travel around most of the country but, I am the most excited to be home.

I fall onto my bed and just lay there looking around my room.....not a hotel room.....my own room! My room was exactly like I left it. I had cleaned it before I left so everything was all neat and organized but soon enough that will be reversed because the hardest thing to keep up with is the cluster that my rooms becomes within 5 days of cleaning it.

(a/n- same tho and then my mom will be like clean ur room. like i just cleaned it 2 days ago wtf)

I stand up and get off my bed and walk around my room for the first time in 4 months. The walls are a sky blue with a little white stencil of a tree right next to the door. My long white curtains just braily brushed the floorboards and my bed still creaked like always but it is by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The covers are a gray and white geometric pattern with lots of decorative pillows. Probably way more than I need but, hey its my room so no one can tell me what I can and cannot do. I make my way around my room looking at my desk and admiring my large closet as I made my way to the bookshelf. On one of the shelfs was a shoebox. I grab it off of the bookshelf and sit down on the bed opening it up. This is my tradition, this showbox is full of my childhood memories, the bad and good ones and everytime I come back from being gone for a long time or when I need a trip down memory lane this is where I go. I look through the pictures of my mother and I, my friends, school projects, letters that my father wrote to me. The emotions I got from this were unreal considering where I am now.

"Hey! We are going to have a nerf war, wanna join... wait are you crying? Did Drew do something else? I swear I'm gonna beat his ass." I hear Clara say from the doorway.

I quickly wipe away my tears, " No, Drew didn't do anything else but yeah I am fine, it's the damn shoebox and all of the memories that are in it. It always makes me feel this way. Oh, and yes I am coming."

She is the only one who knows about the box and the only one who will ever will.

She laughs nervously and closes the door behind her.

I go into the bathroom and splash my face with water hoping it will take away the puffiness of my eyes.

When I walk out in the hallway I see Clara standing there with concern plastered on her face.

"You really need to stop looking at that box. Thats a past, a bad past, a past I know you don't want to go back to, so why do you keep putting yourself back there?"

"I don't know, I just feel the need to."

"Well you need to stop because this isn't healthy."

"I know" I mumble while walking fast down the hallway. Now it was time for some fun, time to beat everyone at a nerf war!

I run down the stairs to see tables, chairs, pillows and blankets stacked up to make a huge wall splitting the house in two. There were little windows through the wall to shoot from. One side of the wall was the kitchen and the dining room and the other side was the living room and the sun room, the back hallway was open so we can run through to the other side.

"Ok everyone we are splitting into two teams, team captains are Abi and Drew." Luke says all professional like which makes me laugh. Drew and I stand away from the group and start calling off names.

"Abi you start." Luke says

"Clara" I say without hesitation, we are the dream team of nerf wars so of course I'm going to pick her.

"Drew's turn"

"Connor"

"Chris"

"Vic"

Victoria walks to Drew's team while reaching out to Chris for effect.

"OOOO the lovers are split up, what's next? Is the world gonna end." Connor says mockingly.

"For my last teammate I will have to choose.......Luke, sorry Arianna." I say

She shrugs and walks over to her team.

Luke then starts his annual "rules" talk, it's literally the same thing every time.

"Ok people before we start we need to clarify the rules,

1. No going upstairs

2.Do not by any means break the wall, boundry thing

3.No throwing or shooting anything but nerf bullets

4.If your shot you lose a life, you have 3 lifes

5.If you lose all your lives you sit on the stairs and wait for the game to end.

6.To win you must eliminate the other team completely

Oh and this only applies to Chris and Vic, so no teaming up and don't like leave to do nasty stuff okay? This is family time. Keep it PG. "

"Haha. Aren't you so funny? You done?" Chris says while laughing sarcastically

Luke flips him off and we separated onto our sides.

"Everyone, 5 minutes to plan and set up" I yell to make sure the other team can hear me.

We get right to work. Hiding our extra bullets where they can't be found by the other team, creating attack plans, loading our guns and so on.

"Times up, and let the games begin" I yell and yes I did just quote the hunger games, the movies were fantastic and amazing and I love them.

I turn and run to my hiding spot, the hall closet. I am small enough where I can hide and not be seen but see everything. I hear a shot and a scream,

"AHHHH I'VE BEEN SHOT!" I hear Vic yell from somewhere in the house.

I laugh too loud and suddenly the hall closet is open and I am being shot from every angle.

"I got you!!!!!" Drew screams and does a weird happy dance/jump.

I groan and the sight of him and walk over to the stairs, as I was just shot a million times.

I take a seat on the steps and take out my phone to see a text from Harry from a few minutes ago.

From Harry - Hey! Call me when you can

Without hesitating I call him and he answers right away.

"Hello."

"You asked me to call?" I say with a small smile playing on my lips

"Mhm yes I did"

"And why did you ask?"

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oooh, what is it?" I am full on grinning at this point

"Open your front door."

What? "Um, okay"

I stand up from where I was sitting climbing off of the stairs and go over to open the front door to see Harry standing there holding his phone to his ear and flowers in his other hand.

Before I can even process what is happening, I run into his arms as he wraps his arms around me.

{A/N- yay harry's here! Sorry for the long wait but its a longer chapter so hopefully thats cool}

word count: 1670

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
76.5K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...