s i x

CHAPTER 6 -

(Abi POV)

"Stop pacing, you're going to create a hole in the floor if you keep it up." I hear Clara say from behind me.

I have to admit I was so nervous, it just hit me how many people we are performing for. We were performing for over 1000 people. We are used to crowds of 200 maybe 300 at most, but never 1000.

As I plop myself onto the couch Chris and Drew run into the dressing room, nearly falling over in the process.

"We are 1 minute to show time let's go!!" they yell at the same time. 

We all quickly get up from where we were all sitting and run to the side of the stage, grabbing our microphones from the stage crew as we pass. Well, there's no time to be nervous now, " Show starts in 5......4.......3.......2........and 1!" I hear someone say from behind me. The lights drop and we walk onto the stage, out of sight from the crowd but their screams fill the room. I get a rush of adrenaline and I let the music and crowd take control.

We all take our spots except Ari, I have no clue as to what the hell she is doing. Ari starts to talk in the mic,

"Hi guys! before we start the show, I would like to introduce some guests that will be joining us tonight! But I'm not going to tell you who it is yet, you will just have to wait because they are going to start our opening song for us. Hit It!"

The fans started screaming and going batshi.t crazy. I was even wondering too.  The lights go dim and the fans and I can't see anything.

I can't hear anything due to the fans screaming. I can tell there is a person behind me I just don't know who it is. The first notes of "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars begins to play. 

Well, looky here looky here

Ah what do we have?

Another pretty thang ready for me to grab

But little does she know

That I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing

'Cause at the end of the night

It is her I'll be holding

Was that Harry Fu.cking Styles singing at the other end of the stage?? I will have to find out in a second because after the chorus, I have a duet with him. What the actual fu.ck? How does Ari even know them?

I looked into his eyes before he saw me.  

(skipping the chorus of the song)

 I get ready for my duet as I look across to the other side of the stage to see the one person  I thought I would never talk to again... Harry.  I start to sing

(A/N- bold=her thoughts italics=song lyrics  she is thinking while she is singing)

 Ah yeah

Well, let me think, let me think

Ah what should I do?

it's him...

So many eager young bunnies

That I'd like to pursue

Now even though they eating out the palm of my hand

he looks absolutely amazing right now but I'm mad at him. 

There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it