t w e n t y

Chapter 20-

{Author's Note - Wow, the 20th chapter. I know the book is a bit slow going right now but soon things will definitely start to happen, I promise you. I apologize for the weird update times, it's been crazy with school and sickness so I will try to write and update more.)

Also PLEASE read the author's note at the bottom!!! Important announcements!

Enjoy the chapter, love yall xx}

(Abi's POV)

Goodbye Harry...

I just sat there on my floor staring at the wall in front of me.

What the hell just happened? He was here and now he's gone. He didn't even say goodbye. Who does that. Just oh hey, I'm here to surprise you, oh wait I have a phone call brb. Then runs off without saying anything.

I'm just so confused with everything. I need to take a walk.

I decide on walking to the nearby coffee shop so I throw on a casual outfit and put my hair in a ponytail (Outfit Above^^^). ,easy. I manage to sneak out the door and begin to make my way to the coffee shop, it's not that far of a walk, maybe 10 minutes at most.

Miami is hotter than I remember, but that's probably because we were in Colorado for the past month. It was another beautiful day here, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Actually it was more like the sun was throwing out heat death rays. The heat does weird things to me.

I finally made it to the shop and took a seat at one of the empty tables. Pulling out my laptop I open up to the youtube channel to see what the boys have done. Just seeing that we have over a million subscribers is so crazy, I just want to hug everyone of them.

For the past week the boys had managed the account by putting up and filming videos. The upcoming week is the girls week. I have to do two videos this week and I have no ideas on what I am going to do.

In the middle of my brain storm I hear someone sit in the chair in front of me so I peek up over the top of my computer.

"CONNOR!" I nearly jump out of my seat.

"ABI!" He says mimicking my voice

"Wait what are you doing here?" I ask

"Well good to see you too and if you must know, I am visiting family and I wanted coffee so I came here and you just happen to be here."

I smile and get out of my seat to hug him.

We sit back down and catch up with one another. We met one day when we went to Tyler Oakley's house for a collab. Well technically it was the boys but I tagged along and we met and became pretty good friends after that.

"We should do a collab while you're here!" I say a little too loudly.

"Yes! we should but what would we do?" He asks

"Well, we could do truth or dare part 2", I say shrugging

"Ok, yeah let's do that."

"Wanna just come back to the house with me and film now?" I ask standing up off my chair and grabbing my coffee.

"Sure, let's go!" and with that we leave the coffee shop.

(Back at the house)

On the way home we had both tweeted that we were doing a truth or dare video and we needed truths and dares and we got way more than we needed. After meeting up at my house, we had everything set up in my room and were ready to start rolling.